KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Incredible Hu--Rulk!

Respect The Incredible Hu--Rulk!
Started by: Takion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Good point. But if you recall, during Secret Wars, The Beyonder was intrigued by the Hulk. He said something about him being an infinite power or something.

Just a thought really.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 09:25 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Good point. But if you recall, during Secret Wars, The Beyonder was intrigued by the Hulk. He said something about him being an infinite power or something.

Just a thought really.

Hmm...but do you think he'll hold a grudge for years? I think this all could have a connection with Skaar: Son of Hulk.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 09:32 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frommd

It could be Onslaught. Hulk did crack his armor.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:03 PM
frommd is currently offline Click here to Send frommd a Private Message Find more posts by frommd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Beyonder's too easy going to be Red. and anyway, Red's got nothing even remotely approaching Beyonder levels of power.

if Red was Beyonder, then Thor and all of Asgard would be dead and buried in one punch - hell, it wouldn't even need to be a punch, Beyonder would just flick his booger at Thor and that'd be it for the Thunder God.

I suspect the A-Bomb/Rick thing is the tell-tale clue here. Red is another of the people affected by Hulk going WorldBreaker and unleashing some of that infinity into the world... maybe in combination with Sentry's "million exploding suns".

Red might be Meik, imo. or perhaps the consciousness of Maestro reborn or something (Maestro did comeback to life once by using Hulk's gamma energy residues so that massive outpouring in WWH #5 would be more than enough to bring him back and then some...).

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:53 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frommd

Originally posted by frommd
It could be Onslaught. Hulk did crack his armor.
Found this in the Onslaught respect thread too.
Originally posted by Estacado
Bad news the Onslaught Reborn mini will be written by Jeph Loeb sad
He was red too.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:58 PM
frommd is currently offline Click here to Send frommd a Private Message Find more posts by frommd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miek actually sounds like a good idea... not sure about the whole anatomy thing, though.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 04:38 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Miek actually sounds like a good idea... not sure about the whole anatomy thing, though.

Meik dosen't know Thor tho.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 11:48 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by janus77
Beyonder's too easy going to be Red. and anyway, Red's got nothing even remotely approaching Beyonder levels of power.

It could be that he's just toying around with everyone. We all know the Beyonder is powerful, but if he wanted to keep his identity a secret, surely he wouldn't display his power all at once.

Like I said, just a thought. I've also been playing around with the idea that it's the Maestro amped by the bomb that created the Hulk.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 12:20 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I still think that it's Samson, he is the most logical person that it would be. I had a thought a while back though. When King Hulk went ballistic at the end of World War Hulk 5, perhaps he somehow split into two beings. This would explain why the Green Hulk is once again displaying retarded adolescent behaviorism's. King Hulk was smart and resourceful, Loeb has a lot of explaining to do, if my latest theory is incorrect.

The Kylnn was destroyed, but for the Beyonder to play such a small role, would be redundant to say the least.

I've studied General Ross and the possibility that Rulk is him is slim, and it just doesn't match. For one why doesn't Rulk have the mustache?

Samson's jacket was shredded from an apparent growth spurt... all evidence points to Leonard, and his long disdain towards the Hulk.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 02:02 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Personally, I think Rulk is Nick Fury. Who ever Rulk really is has a foul mouth, has clearance for Gamma Base, has an intimate knowledge of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Heli-carrier and computer systems, has access to S.H.I.E.L.D. technology, has knowledge of several superbeings, and has knowledge of decent combat tactics.

Honestly, I think Samson is just a red herring.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 02:10 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allen4

different point of view:
1)leonard samson:fake,too easy.........
2)General Thunderbolt Ross
3)NICK FURY S.h.i.e.l.d
4)Glen Talbot
5)EMIL BLONSKY himself,FAKE died in issue #1?????
6)Tony Stark? no is fight red hulk in issue #2 or #3
7)a skrull
8)"Devil Hulk” seperated from Banner at the end of WWH,due to the massive energy blast,banner split in 2 distinct personnality...........different version of himself
9)is a hulk clone,or banner clone
10)rick jones? no is the A-BOMB
11)Clay Quartermain S.h.i.e.l.d
12)sentry split pesonnality
13)super skrull,again........
14)betty banner?no is a woman
15)ben grimm,the thing
16)beyonder
17)THE Maestro from the future:2 twice strong as basic hulk,able to use adamantium guns...........
18)split banner personnality joe fixit: trash talking,love guns..........
19)the punisher:why not?
20)loeb himself...........
geek

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 02:33 AM
allen4 is currently offline Click here to Send allen4 a Private Message Find more posts by allen4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by allen4
different point of view:
1)leonard samson:fake,too easy.........
2)General Thunderbolt Ross
3)NICK FURY S.h.i.e.l.d
4)Glen Talbot
5)EMIL BLONSKY himself,FAKE died in issue #1?????
6)Tony Stark? no is fight red hulk in issue #2 or #3
7)a skrull
8)"Devil Hulk” seperated from Banner at the end of WWH,due to the massive energy blast,banner split in 2 distinct personnality...........different version of himself
9)is a hulk clone,or banner clone
10)rick jones? no is the A-BOMB
11)Clay Quartermain S.h.i.e.l.d
12)sentry split pesonnality
13)super skrull,again........
14)betty banner?no is a woman
15)ben grimm,the thing
16)beyonder
17)THE Maestro from the future:2 twice strong as basic hulk,able to use adamantium guns...........
18)split banner personnality joe fixit: trash talking,love guns..........
19)the punisher:why not?
20)loeb himself...........
geek

Clay is dead and isn't Kl'rt in deep space?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 02:39 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

It can't be Beyonder, Rulk said he needed to hold his breath in space.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 02:42 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I also heard a theory that it was an amped up Juggernaut since red is Cyttoraks signature color.

It's a weak theory.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 04:48 AM
NemeBro

I think it's a reincarnation of Sammy the Squidboy. That fvcker was a badass.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 05:37 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by janus77

if Red was Beyonder, then Thor and all of Asgard would be dead and buried in one punch - hell, it wouldn't even need to be a punch, Beyonder would just flick his booger at Thor and that'd be it for the Thunder God.

I suspect the A-Bomb/Rick thing is the tell-tale clue here. Red is another of the people affected by Hulk going WorldBreaker and unleashing some of that infinity into the world... maybe in combination with Sentry's "million exploding suns".

Red might be Meik, imo. or perhaps the consciousness of Maestro reborn or something (Maestro did comeback to life once by using Hulk's gamma energy residues so that massive outpouring in WWH #5 would be more than enough to bring him back and then some...).

It might have been someone in the military that hates the hulk and also has a lot of historic knowledge in the Marvel Universe seeing that mentioned a lot of past events and all this other junk damn I forgot what else made me suspect that damn I'll be back when I remember damn.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 12:19 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Art is good but DAMN I HATE Loeb!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 04:20 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Personally, I think Rulk is Nick Fury. Who ever Rulk really is has a foul mouth, has clearance for Gamma Base, has an intimate knowledge of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Heli-carrier and computer systems, has access to S.H.I.E.L.D. technology, has knowledge of several superbeings, and has knowledge of decent combat tactics.

Shouldn't Rulk have just one eye, if it was Nick Fury?
Maybe that's too obvious a clue.
I'm more interested in what his power source is, since he can shrug off a hit by mjolnir like it was nothing, which Hulk could never do.
This idea of WWH splitting into two beings - that goes back to to the days of Red & Blue Superman.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 06:08 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Wait can anyone name me the top 5 most popular heros/villians that start with a X?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 07:55 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 10:02 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote