KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Beijing OLYMPICS 2008

Beijing OLYMPICS 2008
Started by: vinz07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vinz07

Beijing OLYMPICS 2008

Its all sports!!!Who will be the Champion?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:18 AM
vinz07 is currently offline Click here to Send vinz07 a Private Message Find more posts by vinz07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Ive been watching the olympics periodically. A few times during interviews held outside of the birds nest i thought it was morning because it looked so misty. I was later informed that those interviews were not held in the morning but were held during midday and that is the pollution laughing out loud Chinese have lungs of steel, man. I'm betting someone from china will be champion...,that is, if there were a grand champion.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Olympics are boring for the most part imo. Water polo? Other countries thinking they actually have a chance of beating the US in basketball?

nigga please.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:54 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vinz07

Good to hear from you guys...Share your thoughts and opinions about this year Beijing Olympics. What's your assessment?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 05:59 AM
vinz07 is currently offline Click here to Send vinz07 a Private Message Find more posts by vinz07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

Boring! the Olympics is wonderful and a high honor just being an Olympian I mean seeing the fastest men in the world compete for the title is heart pounding and exciting

I'm in my own world don't worry they know me there

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:01 AM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Mainly watch the Armenians play. Thus far we have 5 medals. Not bad for only having 25 participants.

The Greco and Boxing matches have been good thus far. Can't wait for the Freestyle Wrestling.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:10 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gryphon28
Boring! the Olympics is wonderful and a high honor just being an Olympian I mean seeing the fastest men in the world compete for the title is heart pounding and exciting

You began your post by saying it's boring, then ended it saying it's heart pounding and exciting.

'tis a conundrum!

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Aug 18th, 2008 at 06:20 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

I was talking about you anyway by the time I was done someone already had a post up

Last edited by gryphon28 on Aug 18th, 2008 at 06:21 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:19 AM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, alright. I get what you're saying.

As for it being heart pounding... I dunno. Certain sports can be kind of excitinng, most I find to be boring. But maybe I'm just too sheltered, iono. The only sports I can really get excited watching are American Football and the last quarter of Basketball games.

Last edited by Final Blaxican on Aug 18th, 2008 at 06:28 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:21 AM
gryphon28

I run track so seeing the greatest of all time (bolt mainly) running is very exciting I would like to see how fast he can really go because when he won it looked like he was jogging

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:25 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was almost on a track team, in Shot put. I was pretty shnazzy too.

But, grades. sad

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:30 AM
gryphon28

I once did have grade problems but it was mainly me not doing my work and getting kicked out of class for non stop talking

I'm a sprinter, I do the horse race

Last edited by gryphon28 on Aug 18th, 2008 at 06:39 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:36 AM
vinz07

I like the way Americans played...I dunno Philippine Team...I hope Manny Pacquioa will play so that we can earn gold too.lol

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:36 AM
gryphon28

Who is Manny Pacquioa?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:43 AM
Megs8

Smile

Manny "Pacman" Pacqiuao is a Philippine boxer who made excellent records, lately. He was known to beat most mexicans in both lightweight and featherweight division.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:59 AM
Megs8 is currently offline Click here to Send Megs8 a Private Message Find more posts by Megs8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vinz07

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gryphon28
Who is Manny Pacquioa?

Known as "Pac-Man", He is a Filipino professional boxer. He is currently the WBC Lightweight Champion and the WBC Super Featherweight Champion, and was the former world champion at IBF Super Bantamweight, and WBC Flyweight divisions. He is the first Filipino and Asian boxer to win three then later four world titles in different weight divisions. He took over as the Ring Magazine pound for pound number 1 ranked boxer in the world on June 9, 2008 after Floyd Mayweather, Jr. announced his retirement from boxing. (wikipedia)

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:00 AM
gryphon28

Wow, well thanks for the info smile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:04 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The judges were unfairly overscoring the Chinese and underscoring the Americans in gymnastics. I saw 10 good examples of these. It's almost blatant.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:06 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did as well, sucks pretty bad. That's the thing about the Olympics though. With so many different countries invovled it's bound to be tinkered with to extreme levels.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:08 AM
gryphon28

Didn't USA in womens gymnastics win gold in the all around

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:16 AM