KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Beijing OLYMPICS 2008

Beijing OLYMPICS 2008
Started by: vinz07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vinz07

Why there are so many discrepancies in the Olympics? Chinese wear their mask...they lied to people many times...why is this so?Is there any high-psitioned officials behind them?Any actions from the Olympic Committee?

Last edited by vinz07 on Aug 18th, 2008 at 07:28 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:26 AM
vinz07 is currently offline Click here to Send vinz07 a Private Message Find more posts by vinz07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

Did you watch Sonya Richards run the 400 she got a 49.9 she is fast

Some of the Chinese gymnastics women look to young to me

I'm in my own world don't worry they know me there

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:44 AM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gryphon28
Didn't USA in womens gymnastics win gold in the all around
Silver.

But in the individual vault, they gave the Chinese girl a much higher score than they should have, she landed on her knees on the second vault and still averaged above a 15.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 08:05 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did anyone see that woman who hurt herself on weight lifting and then banged her head trying to walk out the door?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 02:24 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lord xyz
Did anyone see that woman who hurt herself on weight lifting and then banged her head trying to walk out the door?

hahaha...yeah i saw that...she started crying after her failed lift and was covering her face when she walking into a wall...it was ****ing hilarious

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k1l3R...feature=related

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Last edited by jaden101 on Aug 18th, 2008 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 02:28 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Didn't USA in womens gymnastics win gold in the all around

Originally posted by Strangelove
Silver.

But in the individual vault, they gave the Chinese girl a much higher score than they should have, she landed on her knees on the second vault and still averaged above a 15.

Silver in the women' s team all-around but gold and silver in the women' s individual all-around.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 02:50 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
The Olympics are boring for the most part imo. Water polo? Other countries thinking they actually have a chance of beating the US in basketball?

nigga please.

Which would be why Argentina became Olympic champion at basketball in 2004, and Spain becoming World Champion in 2006...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 02:51 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

PIS.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:31 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote:
Some of the Chinese gymnastics women look to young to me

Shame they won't admit it. Also too bad they won't get their gold ,edal taken away.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 06:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

we have gold big grin

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 08:50 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

New bullsh*t controversy. China's He Kexin won the gold medal on uneven bars & USA's Nastia Luikin won silver even though they both got the exact same score. What the hell kind of decision is that? The IOC said it was because even though He's difficulty score was lower, her technical was higher, so she should get it.

So, let me get this straight. The IOC comes up with this new scoring system in order to reward those who attempt a more difficult routine. Now they are going to penalize someone for that very same reason?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 12:04 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Some of those female Chinese gymnasts looks like they are just old enough to see a PG13 movie. Isn't there some controversy over that?

With the way the US basketball team dominated their pool they better win the gold.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 12:21 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Yeah, there is. Two different news media companies in China both had one gymnast as being 14-years-old, being born on January 1st, 1994, and another gymnast's birthday was listed as October 1, 1993, according to a listing of junior competitors from the Zhejiang Province sports administration. The age limit is 16.

Here's a small article about it.

http://current.com/items/ 89214099_..._documents_show

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 12:37 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
PIS.
laughing

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 12:38 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

The Chinese government is f-in pathetic. What is the point of competing if you have to cheat? And why is the IOC not trying harder to look into this matter? I hope they eventually strip the girl (and maybe the team in the overall finals) of her medal.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 12:44 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

The Chinese are a bunch of cheaters and they can get away with it??? BS!!! Now if the America team has a problem DAMN RIGHT!! the Chinese will suspend them or kick them out. But noooooo it can't happen for them because they host the event.. BS!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 02:17 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
The Chinese are a bunch of cheaters and they can get away with it??? BS!!! Now if the America team has a problem DAMN RIGHT!! the Chinese will suspend them or kick them out. But noooooo it can't happen for them because they host the event.. BS!!!
what about Italy. the Swedish wreslter defeated the Italian yet the decision was for the wrong guy.

Olympics is ALL politics.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 04:56 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gryphon28

Remember that this is one of the only things most country's get together without fighting each other one reason being we are all going up against each other

I'm in my own world don't worry they know me there

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 05:10 AM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Remember that this is one of the only things most country's get together without fighting each other one reason being we are all going up against each other
they are competing. technically it's still fighting for something.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 05:47 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vinz07

this is the common scenario in every competition...(unfair)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 07:22 AM
vinz07 is currently offline Click here to Send vinz07 a Private Message Find more posts by vinz07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote