KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Beijing OLYMPICS 2008

Beijing OLYMPICS 2008
Started by: vinz07

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
superr

Loving the olympics esp the cycling,all credit to the US and China ,but cant believe how well team GB are doing.our best since1920 I can see them bettering Australia and Russias totals by the close.

Last edited by superr on Aug 19th, 2008 at 09:15 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:11 AM
superr is currently offline Click here to Send superr a Private Message Find more posts by superr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick

Olympics is ALL politics.

Yup!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 01:40 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by superr
Loving the olympics esp the cycling,all credit to the US and China ,but cant believe how well team GB are doing.our best since1920 I can see them bettering Australia and Russias totals by the close.

Britain has always been the biggest cycling country. Sprinting that is, not on the road. I did expect Theo Bos to take home all the medals though. It's a shame, unbeatable for 5 years, but when it really matters he ****s up...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 02:25 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Wow Argentina stuffed Brazil 3:0 in football semi finals, 2 red cards for brazil. Wish they had shown this game on tv somewhere.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 03:44 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Wow Argentina stuffed Brazil 3:0 in football semi finals, 2 red cards for brazil. Wish they had shown this game on tv somewhere.

Argentina - Nigeria final it is then.

Same match as the Under 20 WC-final of 2005. First time the world heard of Lionel Messi. I watched that game in the stadium. Hope this match will be as good.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 04:09 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
The Chinese government is f-in pathetic. What is the point of competing if you have to cheat? And why is the IOC not trying harder to look into this matter? I hope they eventually strip the girl (and maybe the team in the overall finals) of her medal.

"The IOC relies on the international federations, who are exclusively responsible for the eligibility of athletes. It' s not the task of the IOC to check every one of the 10,000 athletes,'' according to Jacques Rogge.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 06:43 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by Storm
"The IOC relies on the international federations, who are exclusively responsible for the eligibility of athletes. It' s not the task of the IOC to check every one of the 10,000 athletes,'' according to Jacques Rogge.

It shouldn't be the IOC's job to look at every single athlete but if there this type of controversy surrounding a gold medalist then I believe they should look into the matter in the interest of fairness.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:18 PM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Nigeria is in the finals!!!!. But those argentines are pretty gud beating brasil 3-0. Anyhow i think we will win in a tight game. maybe 2-1 or 3-2

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 11:29 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote