KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Trinity: RP Thread Planning

Trinity: RP Thread Planning
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandos
Why would I want more?

When will it start?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 05:58 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Yeah, let's start man.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 12:19 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

i would love to start but valerian i dont have your character yet im still looking for the jedi that will be in the party. My two characters i will be playing are two padawans Draegen and Liana but i am looking for other jedi to accompany them on their journey. I will be roleplaying many other non player characters.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:02 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I already sent you the character sheet via pm, remember? Or do I have to post it here?

Why don't you tell DangerousBeauty about the Jedi char.? She might be interested.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:11 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

Ok sorry for the confusion everyone if i caused it ok let me start over ill make things a little more concrete

The beginning of the story will start on Yavin IV at the Jedi Praxeum where the jedi council has convened a conclave with all available jedi to gather to discuss the role of the order in the current political tension in the galaxy. From this a jedi team will be formed for a mission which will consist of the following

1) Draegen Anaesazi (my main character): human male 16 years old Padawan to Urun Sai Shun (currently mia)

2) Tzila'Nerun: twilek female 33 years old Jedi Master

3) Liana Aroleth: human female 16 years old Padawan of Master Nerul

4) Feanor Usulrecth: human male newly appointed Jedi Knight

5) Jedi Master (OPEN)

6) Padawan to above Master (OPEN)

7) possibly a 2nd jedi knight

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:28 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

by the way if the all the roles of the team are met that by no means means that i am limiting to them being the only characters in the story anybody is more than welcome to join the thread because i plan on this story being very extensive with branches forming and stories within stories. glad things are picking up and glad everyone is really interested in my idea cause ive been such a dork doing research and im pretty critical of myself and absolutely love constructive criticism.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:49 AM
DangerousBeauty

Application:
name: Da-Zel Helit
species/sex: human- f
homeworld: Maramere
physical appearance: pictured (got the pic from deviant i do not take credit for this piece of art)
personality: Zel is a calm woman. She thinks before she acts, and is good with words. Most of the time she does not need to use mind tricks when bargaining with people, but every now and then a good wave of her hand is needed. She has been a master for 3 years and has yet to take on an apprentice. She is stubborn, but mostly keeps to herself. She doesnt like to speak unless spoken too, and will only give orders in times when her judgment is needed at most. In other words: She wont say nothing to you unless she has to.
small bio: meh.... you'll learn it when it comes to me. i dont really know her yet so yeah.... she's just plain old Zel.
equipment:

Attachment: kotor_16.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:59 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

I think I've found a master for Feanor, if she would like?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 10:41 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

mandos i was seeing you as your bio stated almost a jedi knight so i was going to have feanor newly appointed at the conclave as a jedi knight i think valerian will be creating a character to be da zel's padawan a younger jedi around the ages of draegen and liana

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 04:41 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Perfect. Let's start

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 02:49 PM
urunsaishun

just waitin for valerian's padawan character bio then we are go

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 12:49 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

aww cmon, why wait for one char. just start it allready. im impatient. and when im impatient i get angry. and you wont like me when im angry. graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! hulk smash!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 01:49 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

im hung over this morning and i have to work today so it will start tonight or tmw morning haha

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 02:56 PM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
aww cmon, why wait for one char. just start it allready. im impatient. and when im impatient i get angry. and you wont like me when im angry. graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! hulk smash!

*shoots you in the rump with a tranquilizer dart*

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 03:01 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

ouch!!! i deserve that im so dumb u think i would have learned from my college dorm days ugh

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 03:05 PM
DangerousBeauty

i didnt shoot at you did i? man my aim must be pretty bad. lol

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 04:04 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

name: Astor Veldara
species/sex: Zabrak, male
homeworld: Coruscant
physical appearance: 21 years old, slightly muscular physique, 6'1, brown hair, green-eyes, handsome features
personality: A Padawan in his last years (about to be Knighted), stubborn, arrogant Jedi, very determined, the type who never gives up.
small bio: He was born in Coruscant and taken into the Order very early. During his training years, he demonstrated to be a very talented young pupil. He specialzes in the art of lightsaber combat, very few Padawans match him on that skill.
equipment: Cyan double-bladed saber.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 08:41 PM
urunsaishun

So i thought i should post the main characters i will be playing

Draegen Anaesazi
species/sex: human/male
homeworld: Tasche
physical appearance: choppy dark black hair, pale blue eyes, 5'8'' 160 lbs., lean and ripped physique, wears a non tradional jedi garb dark blue robe with grey tight fitted long sleeved water proof under vest designed for colder climates and freedom of movement, he also has several ear piercings and traditional taschian tattooes
small bio:born on the frigid planet of Tasche, after the powerful slave guild the Cull raided his planet killing his parents and seperating him from his little sister he was placed in the service of Vertux, one of the leaders of the Cull slave guild. He was rescued at the age of 8 by republic forces and after saving a group of rescuers when Vertux set off a thermal detonator and he shielded them with a force field he was placed in the hands of the jedi order
equipment: blue lightsaber, jedi robes, jedi tool belt, and Dot (R9 unit)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 10:06 PM
urunsaishun

Liana Aroleth
species/sex: human/female
homeworld: naboo
physical appearance: dirty blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, green eyes
small bio: born on the beautiful planet of naboo her parents seeing her natural gift brought her to the jedi order liana excelled among her fellow students with her control and knowledge of the force, she is a formidable lightsaber fighter with a graceful style employing the ancient makashi style, she was chosen as a padawan by Master Tzila Nerun one of the orders most powerful duelists of this age
equipment: yellow lightsaber, jedi robes, bow and arrows

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 10:20 PM
urunsaishun

Tzila Nerun
species/sex: twilek/female
homeworld: ryloth
physical appearance: with the rare purple skin pigment of her people tzila is considered extremely beautiful, she wears a non traditional jedi garb wearing tight black leather jumpsuit that accentuates her toned curvy body
small bio: much of her early life is unknown, she was one of Master Arn Cassam's padawans, she took on great personal risk and gained her respect in the order during the War Of Unification as a battle commander on the front lines during the liberation of New Alderaan and she was a participant of the mission on Zannathun, Liana Aroleth has been her padawan for 3 years now, she is known for her cool head and her powerful lightsaber and acrobatic skills
equipment: purple lightsaber, leather outfit, jedi tool belt

NOTE: i am making an adjustment to a prior post concerning the time period of the War of Unification which i had originally stated it took place 3 years ago but i have altered it to occuring 5 years ago making the war last from 340 ABY to 345 ABY and it will now be considered to be the Second War of Unification considering there was a prior war called the Unifcation Wars.

Last edited by urunsaishun on Aug 24th, 2008 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:23 PM