KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Trinity: RP Thread Planning

Trinity: RP Thread Planning
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
urunsaishun

Urun Sai Shun
species/sex: human/male
homeworld: bakura
physical apearance: strong featured hawkish appearance, black hair dark brown eyes, and standing 6'3'' and 210 lbs. Urun is a bred warrior his body taut and mascular and covered in battle scars.
small bio: will detail later
equipment: twin blue lightsabers, jedi robes, jedi tool belt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 11:35 PM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
i didnt shoot at you did i? man my aim must be pretty bad. lol

*grabs db and begins to climb empire state building king kong style.*

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:07 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

hey i started the story go look

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:09 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

huh? oh yeah ive already posted.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:22 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Mando' Ade
*grabs db and begins to climb empire state building king kong style.*

*puts on a white dress and a blond wig and starts screaming bloody murder*

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:30 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

*holds hand up to ear to block out annoying screaming. decides its not worth it and drops db 50 stories to the streets of new yoork. police captain guy walks up.* "ironic, twas beast that killed the beuaty" begins to teabag body XD lol.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:41 AM
DangerousBeauty

o.o.....

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:45 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

in the future just for reference if there is any major plot twists like the attack on the temple by the imperials i would like to be consulted first so we can discuss the motivation and the logistics of such a move

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:40 PM
urunsaishun

I have taken a suggestion and applied it the current base of operations of the Imperial Faction is on the remnants of the republic's Hoth base.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 07:57 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

name: Starkiller
species/sex: Male Human
homeworld: Unknown
physical appearance: Pic
personality: He is very to himself. Very strong in his abilities he looks at most people as weak. But he does have a side to where he trys to make friends he is not alone.
small bio: He is Dark Vaders Aprentice. He is very strong and has a few weaknesses. He likes to fight and all thats on his mind. To be the best he can be. He was like that ever since he was a kid. To win is to be the best to loose is to be weak. At least thats how he sees it.
equipment: Red Light Saber.

Attachment: starkiller.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 01:36 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

srry that character doesnt really fit into our storyline considering he would be dead by the time of this story this story is in the year 350 ABY

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:17 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Ok then nvm it

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:57 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Originally posted by urunsaishun
(no im sorry you are proofing yourself impatient and this isnt the story for that kind of roleplaying and you don t retain the right to control all imperial characters you still havent really placed anything in the planning thread as to your ideas of the imperial forces other than their base being on hoth. as of right now if you don t have any other ideas and are just here to criticize the way our story is panning out you can discontinue your service in this thread because this story is not all about fighting and not about the bad guys winning because right now alliances and who will win in this conflict is far from being decided. I may be a noob to these forums but i also know when i see sloppy roleplaying and just because you were having fun it ruined the plot of the storyline and therefore i retain the right as the creator of this story just like a writer to pull the plug and start over which all the other members of the story had no complaint. therefore this argument to me is over)

As Draegen began to disappear into the side passage a stern looking jedi guardian appeared. " Master Da-Zel Helit, Feanor Usulrecth, Astor Veldara, Draegen Anaesazi the Masters' Council has requested your presence in the Masters' Chamber. Please follow me at this time," he motioned to the small group.

ok, fine, i'll do tis your way.

the imperial forces are a less agressive force now because of their lower numbers. they have changed tactics, and now use expensive stealth equipped light freighters to move around the galaxy and steal the most effective of the weapons of 350 years ago. they have succeded in obtaining plans for many things from the dark archives but have not yet put them to use.

the dark archives is a large exact replica of the jedi archives built 50 klicks below hoth's surface. it is guarded by the last remaining dark jedi, hence the name. within it lies knowledge of of anything they could get their hands on, as well as some objects.

the imperial base is 10 klicks under the surface, with 12 mega freight turbolifts, as well as 200 smaller personal turbolifts that lead to what is known as the hanger. it is actually a large cave, 2 klicks south of the original echo base, which holds up to 400 fighters, 240 shuttles, and 100 gunships at once. lying adjacent to the hanger is the refueling station for their small cruisers.

in orbit of hoth is a small space station used for refueling, restocking of cargo, and repair of larger ships such as gamma class star destroyers. however, the occupation limit is only 3 at a time, making it impossible to quickly repair the fleet in time for a coming battle.

the empire also refurbishes any old tanks that it finds floating around, upgrading, modifying, and reeqquiping them for battle. however, due to this fact, their tanks armor is ussually weaker than that of newer ones. however, they are planning on , at some point, creating small underground factories within the caves that will produce upgraded models.

most imperial troops are armed with a cheaper version of the verpine rifle due to the effectiveness of the weapon against organic foes. however, non organics such as droids ussually have enough armor to take the hit several times before going down, but most nonorganic enemies are large enough to warrant use of a tank anyway, making this problem almost nonexistant.

is their anything i left out besides the type of fighters they use now?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 09:20 PM
urunsaishun

i dont have a problem with that my only disagreement is the dark archives because the sith's knowledge lies with the Sith Lord who is in hiding currently but everything else sounds good i just want to know what youre trying to do with your character i mean what is his goal?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 09:48 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

he's a bounty hunter working for the empire while they collect object from around the galaxy. and it's not the sith archives. it's owned by the dark jedi, who are being hidden from the sith and the jedi by the empire. the dark jedi are not affiliated with the sith in any way. most of the dark jedi aren't even evil.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 10:06 PM
urunsaishun

i understand that and i approve that. but u should send me a message on what his role will be on the story. the jedi are about to be sent to the Alliance occupied planet of Fanthar to seek out the sith presence. There is a blockade sorrounding the planet along with forces of the Mechana Front and Imperials on the surface. so pls send me a message so we can discuss your character's introduction into the story. Baron Casmus Gaultois is the current head of the Imperial Faction so he would have hired you. The Imperial spies are well aware of the conclave that has just convened by the jedi but they will not know of the secret mission.

Update sometimes stuff gets a little mixed up so i just want to make it all clear. Currently the Imperials and the Mechana Front lead by General Jonoma are aligned as the Alliance. The Mechana's homeworld and base is the outer rim planet of Arzid, since its location is unkown i am placing it in a system between Cerea and Endor. The Mechana Front have taken all the sorrounding systems and now are moving on to seige Cerea currently while their base of operations is on Fanthar. On the other hand the Imperials have brokered a deal with Bespin and are pushing towards the core planets and are currently leading missions to take Sullust after successfully taking Naboo a month ago.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 10:46 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

actually, if the imperials are so small and weak, moving towards the core worlds is the worst idea ever. that's the frickin center of the galactic alliance. going anywhere near there with the numbers you describe us as having would be suicidal. also, half of a star wars role play is the battles. thats why its called "Star wars." not Star stories" because the latter sounds like its a document about sports.

also, their isnt really much to be said about him. he has no actual goals. he's just in it for the money. and i think you should rename that guy grand moffgayltios or something cause baron sounds way to old timey. besides, he's not a lord, he's a commander. they dont have names like baron. also, my next character is going to be a dark jedi disguised as a normal jedi. this time, i'm ready to explain everything.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 11:17 PM
urunsaishun

i never said the imperials were completely weak they just cant take on the republic and the jedi order by themselves. They have numbers and equipment but they are making their way slowly towards the core worlds by taking system by system. and about the baron title well he is working his way to being emperor and he is considered a baron by his title so it has just carried on. Baron Gaultois has his council of Moffs so he would not be a moff.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 04:48 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

actually, the way it works is, the highest military rank is grand moff. baron is only a title that describes his bloodline as royalty in some system. the emporer was basically the president. when he died they didnt replace him with another emporer, they just made their highest ranked military leader the leader of them all. but since grandmoff tarkin died with darth vader and the emporer, all of the normal moffs wanted power, but had no fair way of deciding on it. so, the empire, except for a few, was disbanded. that few would have still made their highest ranked person the leader. so this baron guy still needs to be called grand moff since thats what he is. emporer isnt a rank, its a title given to the government leader with the highest authority. but the empire is no longer a government. no government, no emporer.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 05:00 PM
urunsaishun

ok i concede to that but he is the grand moff but he still calls himself Baron just like Dooku with the title of Count. thanks for clarifying

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 05:45 PM