KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Offical Fringe Thread

The Offical Fringe Thread
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

About time!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:17 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
Ok..... Fringe returns April 7th......i cant wait!

yep 5 more days... WOOT WOOT

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:41 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

What a nice b-day present for it to return. Could ask for more but I'll take what I can get.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 02:21 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Dont forget.. tonight is the night!....and Happy Birthday Kento Happy Dance

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 11:54 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I will be watching

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 06:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

A great episode..right out of the box...they prove how good this show actually is......i do admit to the long break hurting the show...in a way...but to me this show is replacing most shows as my favorite show on TV

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 11:20 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Pretty good episode. I keep wondering what purpose those the sister/niece have. I really no see no point on them being there unless they are being used as a plot device later on during the show. Astrid doesnt have much purpose either.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 02:58 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I wish American Idol would just F*****G go away....to think it has to go over an hour and it is something that is glorified...makes me sick.. sick

I almost did not watch Fringe..because of it...i was so angry and pissed....AARRGHH...let me stop.....does this happen in every state in america?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 04:18 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

lol Thanks

And I haven't got to watch it yet. sad

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 06:48 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

good, solid episode last night..

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Pretty good episode. I keep wondering what purpose those the sister/niece have. I really no see no point on them being there unless they are being used as a plot device later on during the show. Astrid doesnt have much purpose either.

I think they are just exploring Olivia's relationship with her sister and niece

I wish American Idol would just F*****G go away....to think it has to go over an hour and it is something that is glorified...makes me sick.. sick

I almost did not watch Fringe..because of it...i was so angry and pissed....AARRGHH...let me stop.....does this happen in every state in america?

Just another reason American Idol, why that piece of shiite went over made me upset, but I watched Fringe straight though..

Originally posted by Kento
lol Thanks

And I haven't got to watch it yet. sad

afterward let me know what you thought of it

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 06:54 PM
Darth Vicious

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 09:31 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Mr.Spock joins Fringe!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04...ng.html?cnn=yes

that is fantastic news

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 09:51 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Awesome news!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 11:46 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

afterward let me know what you thought of it
I liked it. Course its hard not to. Its a good series. Not fond of Olivia but Walter makes up for her. Not that she's a bad character she's just...I don't know not a character I like when compared to father or son Bishop.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 04:28 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I liked it. Course its hard not to. Its a good series. Not fond of Olivia but Walter makes up for her. Not that she's a bad character she's just...I don't know not a character I like when compared to father or son Bishop.

I love Olivia..

Walter is a good character, tonight's show proves it..

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 05:10 AM
Darth Vicious

Pretty good episode. fringe has some of the best starts for their episodes.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 03:38 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I love Olivia..

Walter is a good character, tonight's show proves it..
I'm not sure why I dislike Olivia..there is just something about her. lol It's kinda strange.

The newest episode was interesting. Sucked to be Charlie.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:07 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm not sure why I dislike Olivia..there is just something about her. lol It's kinda strange.

The newest episode was interesting. Sucked to be Charlie.

yep, but glad he survived

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:14 AM
starlock
Team Authority

The episode was really good.....there is something special about Olivia....i admit to being a little put off in the first episode,when the show first started...but i warmed up to her real quick, Walter is a real bright spot on the show....and i cant believe the guy from Dawsons Creek...is as good as he is.....the show keeps proving its witty,suspenseful atmosphere.....this show blows heroes out of the water.....it never disappoints me!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 02:35 PM
Darth Vicious

Im not digging her character. I dont dislike her but I cant warm up to her either. Theres something about her that I dont like and I cant put my finger to it. Shes not like Annie Wersching (24s Renee Walker) that I liked her character instantly. Anna Torv's character, not so much. I think her character is forgetable. Walter on the other hand, always steals the show. Who knew that the steward of Gondor had it in him!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 03:42 PM