KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Offical Fringe Thread

The Offical Fringe Thread
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
The episode was really good.....there is something special about Olivia....i admit to being a little put off in the first episode,when the show first started...but i warmed up to her real quick, Walter is a real bright spot on the show....and i cant believe the guy from Dawsons Creek...is as good as he is.....the show keeps proving its witty,suspenseful atmosphere.....this show blows heroes out of the water.....it never disappoints me!
Fringe pretty much blows any show out of the water IMO. At least all the ones I watch. I like Heroes and all but Fringe is just so much better.

Yea I was surprised by the guy who plays Peter also. Though in a movie called Lonestar State of Mind not Fringe.

@Darth Vicious - It's nice to know I'm not the only one who can't figure out what I dislike about Olivia.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 06:45 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!! That was one hot scene!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 01:39 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!! That was one hot scene!

Yes it was

also great to hear Leonard Nimoy's voice and I've long suspected that Walter played a role when Olivia was younger.. glad it was confirmed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 05:04 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Wow! hot scene indeed.....what a great episode...there are so many levels to this show....this is definetly my favorite show on tv!

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 01:22 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

That kiss was awesome! and the stripper was freaking hot! She had a great body.I wonder what will be the implications of Walter's involvement with Olivia. Overall, another pretty solid episode. I still wish they'll do more with Astrid. She just seems to be just floating around. She dont really provide anything extra to the show.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 03:05 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I wonder what Peter is going to do when its found out about Walter's involvement.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 02:04 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kento
I wonder what Peter is going to do when its found out about Walter's involvement.

I think i know, but i am going to wait and see..

tonight's show was awesome and sad.. next week i like[SPOILER - highlight to read]: during the preview how guest star clint howard says he is "the son of sarek".. I love the star trek reference..

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 06:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

What a great episode..i really felt for that guy....i anticipate each and every episode...and they are finally getting some info...that will lead to Mr Bell.....i cant wait!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 11:35 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I think i know, but i am going to wait and see..

tonight's show was awesome and sad.. next week i like[SPOILER - highlight to read]: during the preview how guest star clint howard says he is "the son of sarek".. I love the star trek reference..

LOL, I loved that too. Specially with Mr.Spock coming onboard soon. Pretty good episode. I really dont care for the sister's drama. Mrs.Boon was freaking vicious in that first scene! The guy didnt see it coming.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 02:05 PM
starlock
Team Authority

LOL, I loved that too. Specially with Mr.Spock coming onboard soon. Pretty good episode. I really dont care for the sister's drama. Mrs.Boon was freaking vicious in that first scene! The guy didnt see it coming.

Me and my friend were thinking the same thing about the sister...but when she called while olivia was in the swat vehicle....i thought they were saying to us...hey this sister stuff is getting in the way. so in a way..i think it was pretty witty and somewhat real for an police officer and or FBI agent

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 04:24 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Me and my friend were thinking the same thing about the sister...but when she called while olivia was in the swat vehicle....i thought they were saying to us...hey this sister stuff is getting in the way. so in a way..i think it was pretty witty and somewhat real for an police officer and or FBI agent

I agree, which is why I like Olivia's backstory involving her sister and I won't be at all surprised if their is something in store for them

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 06:48 PM
Darth Vicious

I was thinking the same thing. Im surprised the call took that long considering she was about to raid that place.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I agree, which is why I like Olivia's backstory involving her sister and I won't be at all surprised if their is something in store for them

For all the time they are spending on the Sis/Niece, im sure theres something planned for them.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 08:34 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I was thinking the same thing. Im surprised the call took that long considering she was about to raid that place.

For all the time they are spending on the Sis/Niece, im sure theres something planned for them.

I agree, I have a few ideas as to what, but I am going tow wait and see

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 09:51 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this has been a great first season

next week Spock

Old Post May 6th, 2009 07:02 AM
starlock
Team Authority

The latest episode was great....i cant wait for the season ending....though there is nothing else for me to watch on tv.....i will have to wait...but i am excited to finally get a glimpse of Mr Bell.... smile

Old Post May 6th, 2009 11:17 AM
Darth Vicious

Originally from Ausiello Report
Question: I am so obsessed with Fringe right now. Any mind-blowing scoop? --Mindy
Ausiello: Aside from it getting renewed for a second season? Let's see ... "Look for a very special gravestone and [take note of] whose name is on it," teases co-exec producer Roberto Orci of the May 12 finale. "My God [I just gave you] a big puzzle piece." No kidding. When we pressed Anna Torv about said gravestone she pleaded the Fifth. “I can't say anything about the grave. But that's a big plot [twist]. The grave is the key." Torv was more forthcoming about the drama coming up for Olivia and Walter. "A whole lot of information starts to come to light about the trials and Olivia's part in the larger puzzle," she reveals. "Olivia decides to push Walter to his breaking point in order to get answers. She wants to know what happened to her and what is going on. She pushes a couple of buttons and Walter gets a little out of sorts and reverts to some of his old ways. I'm glad because it would be no fun if Walter fully recovered from his mental illness. People love him because he is eccentric and brilliant."

Old Post May 7th, 2009 11:48 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

I finally got to watch last weeks episode cause I was gone all last week without a way to see it. It was great. I feel sorry for Walter during the end when Olivia is trying to get answers from him.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 06:30 AM
Darth Vicious

Excellent, excellent episode/season finale. I kinda knew whos grave it was right away. That last scene was eerie and awesome at the same time. I was looking for a change in the image until I realized what I was looking at, The Twin Towers!!

Old Post May 13th, 2009 02:02 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

yep, great season finale.. i wish i did not have to wait until september/october, but i love this show.. it can only get better and better

Old Post May 13th, 2009 06:05 AM
starlock
Team Authority

Wow!.....thats a great season ending....what a twist......we have alot to think about...and with shows like this it will be tuff waiting for its return..such a great show!

Old Post May 13th, 2009 07:16 PM