KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (264): « First ... « 260 261 [262] 263 264 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm patient.

I have too much studying to take care of. -_-

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 09:08 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

ok. totally sorry for the absence but my computer wasn't working for the past few days. i'll make the new thread after i officially end things with HH2. can you guys be patient and can i have permission to use everyones characters?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 09:35 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

O.O permission to use them how? XD aslong as you use them with their correct personalities, then sure, Ill allow it XD

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 10:05 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

You have my permission.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 10:08 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

of course. i just need to use them to officially close this. i want to basically end the school year and give a little sneak peek into the next RP.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 10:09 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

well, if you wanna bring mine into it sure, aslonmg as you keep in character i guess

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 10:48 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

go ahead and use mine

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 12:14 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 12:28 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ditto

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 12:30 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Likewise - even though they weren't in this subplot. stick out tongue

Last edited by MadMel on Sep 18th, 2010 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 01:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

ok. thanks people. ill make a rather large post that may be more than one post.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 02:08 AM
starryknight

gogo O!!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 02:14 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

ohand db says use harkin and vixen, soo like just have vixen a stoner with weston, someth9ing funny too, like they missed everything cause they got really high and couldn't figure out how to unlock the door, and harkin trying to be a mother and getting closer with james, who is awkwardly learning to be a dad

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 02:15 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

does she plan on coming back?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 02:19 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

oh yes yes yes

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 02:22 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Hey mel I just noticed my dream came true...hmmm why do I dream these things

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 03:38 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 03:39 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

well tell her to hurry it up, EH. i miss her.

and im currently writing the post. its going to be more than just one and it may take some time to get it together. be patient.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 04:11 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

shes just waiting on you buddy

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 04:15 AM
DangerousBeauty

i miss you guys too smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 04:18 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote