KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (264): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 04:40 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Maybe possible for me to be in the staff but not exactly a teacher? Some sort of guard or something perhaps? The thing is I want my character to be like 25.

i like the guard idea..go for it big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 06:29 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

just doing a checklist
registered
MadMel
Matroshka
Thunderfox
Shalimar_fox
ESB - 1138
Obsidian Fury
Utrigita
Ayáme Tetskomi
mandos
jalek moye
Android217
Mando' Ade
Jewel Dragon
Seer Q'Anilia
Jedireaper
Ordained
Hawkeye113
dragon47

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 06:39 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

(please log in to view the image)

Name:
Alice Key

Sex:
Female

Alignment:
Good

Height:
6'1"

Martial Status:
Divorced

Occupations:
- Teacher (Biology, Philosophy, Psychology, Paranormality)
- Scientist
- Librarian
- Poet
- Writer

Orientation:
Bi-Sexual

Species:
Human (Mutant)

Powers:
- Superhuman intelligence
- Superhuman senses
- Superhuman vision
- Power negation

Fighting Styles:
- Taekwondo
- Aikido

Gadgets/weapons:
None

Favorite food:
Tomato Soup

Hobby:
- Study (Her teaching areas)
- Practise
- Movies
- Books

Race:
Asian

Relatives:
- Father (Doan Key)
- Grandfather (Ni Key)
- Brother (Mikael Key)

Personality:
Alice is a calm, assertive lady who cares little about her actual physical appearance. Her superhuman abilities allow her to do what she does best, which is study, research, teach and be a member of the staff on a school filled with superpowers. Her ability to disable superhuman abilities makes her in most scenarios the person in control of any situation on the school. If powers are abused, or a fight occur, she often can with ease enter and stop it. Even though she has practised several martial arts, she is a peaceful woman that prefere talking over fighting. She is a little too hung up with her work however, resulting in her being divorced as well as her lack of romantic interest.

Story:
Alice has her life up her ears. Her work, as well as her interests leave little or no time to do things with other people. She loves what she does, although it sometimes can be a little too much for people around her. When she applied to Hero High, her merits as well as her special abilities had her accepted immediately. Her ability to disable the powers of others made her a perfect teacher, and her extreme knowledge in as good as all fields makes her one that teachers and students can trust in.

On the side of her work and studies, she tend to hold private sessions with students having one problem or another. No matter if it is problems with their powers, or with knowledge, she is always there to help them trough it. Even though she loves learning and working, she loves her fellow man more and is incredibly selfless.

Allies:
School Staff/Students

Enemies:
Mikael Key (Brother)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 02:57 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Be my teacher love

stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 03:07 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Sorry kid but Jordans been the student teacher of gym for an long time

No, I'm not training any heros. I mean, with my age, I'm in the final stages of becoming a full hero.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 03:24 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by Mandos
Be my teacher love

stick out tongue
lolz and you gatta love Diamonds siggy too. I had a few hot teachers when i was in high school xD of course they were already married >.> and about 7 years older

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 04:27 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Piano Man

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

...I want to be your pupil

as much as I love to psychically explore the cosmos and think of myself as a baby hippopotamus

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 04:30 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

Name:
Alice Key

Sex:
Female

Alignment:
Good

Height:
6'1"

Martial Status:
Divorced

Occupations:
- Teacher (Biology, Philosophy, Psychology, Paranormality)
- Scientist
- Librarian
- Poet
- Writer

Orientation:
Bi-Sexual

Species:
Human (Mutant)

Powers:
- Superhuman intelligence
- Superhuman senses
- Superhuman vision
- Power negation

Fighting Styles:
- Taekwondo
- Aikido

Gadgets/weapons:
None

Favorite food:
Tomato Soup

Hobby:
- Study (Her teaching areas)
- Practise
- Movies
- Books

Race:
Asian

Relatives:
- Father (Doan Key)
- Grandfather (Ni Key)
- Brother (Mikael Key)

Personality:
Alice is a calm, assertive lady who cares little about her actual physical appearance. Her superhuman abilities allow her to do what she does best, which is study, research, teach and be a member of the staff on a school filled with superpowers. Her ability to disable superhuman abilities makes her in most scenarios the person in control of any situation on the school. If powers are abused, or a fight occur, she often can with ease enter and stop it. Even though she has practised several martial arts, she is a peaceful woman that prefere talking over fighting. She is a little too hung up with her work however, resulting in her being divorced as well as her lack of romantic interest.

Story:
Alice has her life up her ears. Her work, as well as her interests leave little or no time to do things with other people. She loves what she does, although it sometimes can be a little too much for people around her. When she applied to Hero High, her merits as well as her special abilities had her accepted immediately. Her ability to disable the powers of others made her a perfect teacher, and her extreme knowledge in as good as all fields makes her one that teachers and students can trust in.

On the side of her work and studies, she tend to hold private sessions with students having one problem or another. No matter if it is problems with their powers, or with knowledge, she is always there to help them trough it. Even though she loves learning and working, she loves her fellow man more and is incredibly selfless.

Allies:
School Staff/Students

Enemies:
Mikael Key (Brother)

If I may say so, that is probably the first reasonable teacher profile. 36 years old and abilities that help her with her job.

And it is also an awesome character overall big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 04:30 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

For some Reason I isn't surprised that it was a girl that pulled out the perfect (and hot) teacher wink

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 04:44 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Be my teacher love

stick out tongue

Being a teacher was my intentions yes

Originally posted by ESB -1138

I have a feeling it is not very tough to arrange stick out tongue

Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
If I may say so, that is probably the first reasonable teacher profile. 36 years old and abilities that help her with her job.

And it is also an awesome character overall big grin

Thank you big grin

Originally posted by Utrigita
For some Reason I isn't surprised that it was a girl that pulled out the perfect (and hot) teacher wink

shifty

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 04:50 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Vash Genidus

Sex: Male

Alignment: Good

Weight: 190

Height: 6'4

Martial Status: Single

Occupations: Palace Guard of Hero High

Orientation: Straight

Species (Type): Human

Powers: Astonishingly fast reflexes, up to a point where reflecting bullets with a sword are possible, higher strength capabilities then that of normal human beings, amazingly speedy, can leap huge heights/lengths. Compared to normal human beings, has quite a good resistance against magic.

Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu, Aikido, Tae-Kwan-Do, Judo, Sambo, Kenjutsu, Kendo, Hapkido.

Gadgets/weapons (optional): A large handgun of unknown origin named Ebony. Has an ancient two hand sword that dangles on his side in a sheath named Reaper.

Appearance:

Favorite food: Hot Dogs

Hobby: Basketball, Sparring, Shooting Range.

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : White

Relatives: None

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Vash is cheerful, sarcastic, humorous, and outgoing during normal times. However, when danger resides nearby or there are important matters to be discussed, his personality seems to completely change, turning him into a silent, thoughtful, and deadly persona.

Story: Vash's parents where killed when he was sixteen in front of his eyes as he was hiding below a bed. He swore to find revenge and retribution, and set out on a journey to find the killers of his parents. This journey was a hard, tedious one, where he had many different masters throughout his journey teaching him arts of combat, and he himself soon became a master of many fighting styles and blade combat. His journey took him to many places and many dead ends and many twists, but he finally found the killers and after all his experience during the journey and his now better controlled powers, he killed the assassins with great ease. After this, Vash wanted to settle down for a little bit. Find new friends, perhaps a girlfriend. And he couldn't find a more interesting place to work at then Hero High as a Palace Guard.

Allies: None yet.

Enemies: None yet.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 05:03 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Originally posted by Matroshka
lolz and you gatta love Diamonds siggy too.

Bible Black always gets me! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 05:26 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Bububutt I'm the scientific intellectual in my profile (and in real life big grin ) who's about to finish his hero training.

Last edited by Mandos on Aug 21st, 2008 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 05:27 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

PS: Forgot to add my character's weapon.

It's a bow, in which he channels his energy.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 05:31 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Obsidian Fury
that is probably the first reasonable teacher profile.

Well Obsidian the Heroes of the first team had already began to teach and run classes once they became an team of heroes which was about the age 17-19.So thats why all of our(Thunder,Mad,Ord(if he posts an bio) and myself )all have charactors whose age is young

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 06:09 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Obsidian Fury
that is probably the first reasonable teacher profile.

Well Obsidian the Heroes of the first team had already began to teach and run classes once they became an team of heroes which was about the age 17-19.So thats why all of our(Thunder,Mad,Ord(if he posts an bio) and myself )all have charactors whose age is young

My statement still stands

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 06:13 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Piano Man

Bububutt I'm the scientific intellectual in my profile (and in real life big grin ) who's about to finish his hero training.

I called it! She's a Librarian, Poet, & Writer which is the main interest to Joel!

as much as I love to psychically explore the cosmos and think of myself as a baby hippopotamus

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 06:26 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

I called it! She's a Librarian, Poet, & Writer which is the main interest to Joel!

OK! stick out tongue. But I'm her laboratory pupil.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 06:33 PM
Obsidian Fury

She is a teacher. I think she'll have more than one pupil stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 06:35 PM