KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (264): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
eye of the beholder could be a hero in amerca and enemy number 1 in another
i absolutley agree on that. There many examples of this to. Who knows maybe bad guys will make the RP better when it starts. Or at least somone turns bad smile i dont know i really wish the thread was up now ! >.<

Last edited by Matr0shka on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:18 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

yea figured having a villain(in most peopls mind) in a school of heros would provide for some interesting interactions

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:21 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ok i figure we have enough..so lets get goin big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:41 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

THANKYOU

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:41 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

k just leeting you know, all rpers whos characters are teachers have the responsibility of keeping the rp stable if i go missing in action...or whatever..
just letting you know big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:45 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Roger That ill do my part

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:46 AM
MadMel
Heh

ive highlighted the classes my characters teach in bold..choose those if you have nothing else to work on stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:06 AM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

[center]I love these rollplays trying toget back into killermovies agen,this is the only good rollyplay left.

Name:
Camille lynn.

Sex:
Female

Alignment:
Good

Weight:

Height:

Martial Status:
Single

Occupations:
Student

Orientation:
Bi-sexual <sorry for my person being off,im bi,and i cant play straight>

Species (Type) :
Human

Powers:
Mind reading.Vison.

Fighting Styles:
Street fights.
Training for 3 years

Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Nothing yet.

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
better pic soon

Favorite food:
Sushie,cookies,veggies,[Vegitairn.]

Hobby:
Friends,writing,joging,partys,random stuff.

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :
White.German

Relatives:
Family,she was adopted at a young age.

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :
Camille falls between blunt mainly,shes nice but sheisnt candy coating things.Shes funny,perverted,yet she cancan be serise.She can be rude and crude.She does have amouth if you anger her the right way.

Story:
Camille trys hard at everything in her life.She was was born in Germony and she was adopted after a while her parents couldnt take care of her.She isnt a big person,shes very sall but many peoples eyes fool them.Shes strong yet she has her weak points.Camille doesnt know who she is shes finding her self in this school .She has given up on everything,but her head still holds high. She is bi-sexual,she just got out of a relshonship with a girl.Most people don't like her being bi,but camille can careless.Camille studys,shes a teen she will brake rules to have fun.She doesnt like to make things soft she will tell you right up whats wrong.She has no regrets and when she does she hides them.Reading mind people would kill to haveit,but through camilles eyes she raher trade any day.Because humans thoughts can cut worser then knifes ever could.You find out what people really think of you,find plots and plans.Camille likes alot of things,she get along,she is sweet,and very perverted.But she is simple she has that scene hair,and she wheres thouse skinny jeans.She hates show offs people who think they are better.Because the heart camille has she doesnt beleave people are better.Shes like every one else you treat her right she will do the same.

Allies:
Anyone she feels she could trust

Enemies:
Not alot that she knows of yet

Is it ok?

You'll be the death of me.

Last edited by Cammii on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 07:19 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:09 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

xD !!! Yay good to have you joining Camille

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:19 AM
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Thanks.
:]
I need to spend more time on kmc and take a brake from my life,its so busy.And this seems to be a good rollplay.

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:20 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

over 14 people joined too just that i dont think all 14 are around. But hey still a good number. Your profile looks ok, i doubt MadMel will have a problem with it smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:31 AM
MadMel
Heh

matroshka - i never said that your character could be a teacher erm

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:32 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by MadMel
matroshka - i never said that your character could be a teacher erm
you looked at EVERYONES profile but mine huh ? and i said after my post that if u dont want me to be one i can change it , but i posted that over a day ago its on the first page. Besides theres enough students for my char to be a teacher.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 07:37 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:35 AM
MadMel
Heh

silence = no..sorry but if i make too many exceptions there will be more staff than students erm
i specifically stated that unless i said so, your character must be a student..its integral (spelling?) to the plot that nearly all the staff have to know eachother on a very personal level, which is why members of the old rp can be teachers..
sorry i didnt answer your post directly, but not only is the gym teacher position filled, we already have 5 other teachers to as of now about 7 students erm

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:39 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

To many exception ? wow only been around the forums for forever but whos counting. Fine well have fun getting around that post cause i cant edit it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:41 AM
MadMel
Heh

exceptions = spidervlad, thuderfox, shalimar fox and diamond kisses, the people who have shown me that they can do what im requiring...

if you absolutely MUST be a teacher, ill give it to you, but since we already have a gym teacher youll need to think of something else to teach...

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 07:48 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:43 AM
Obsidian Fury

Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Orientation:
Bi-sexual <sorry for my person being off,im bi,and i cant play straight>

Not really a big deal, not that I see how it would be Both of Diamond Kisses characters are Bi-Sexual anyway, so wouldnt call your character off.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:54 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

people that have shown you ? im the one who told Vlad to join and you gave him that...... how about something else ? like a Guard job like Vlad ? would that be easier ? That way i dont teach and people can over look my old post

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:55 AM
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Matroshka
people that have shown you ? im the one who told Vlad to join and you gave him that...... how about something else ? like a Guard job like Vlad ? would that be easier ? That way i dont teach and people can over look my old post

actually shalimar told me before you did, and technically she can co-own this rp since she owns the first one stick out tongue
and if you can suggest anything that isnt a guard or a nurse ill give it to you...if not you can be another guard big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:57 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

i honestly cant think of anything else that would fit Akiba's profile better than a guard job. But if its not that much trouble for you id like character to have a guard job. Id really like the position of a guard. I can try and get a admin to delelte the post but that would take a long time wouldnt it ?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:00 AM