KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (264): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Obsidian Fury

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Matroshka
i honestly cant think of anything else that would fit Akiba's profile better than a guard job. But if its not that much trouble for you id like character to have a guard job. Id really like the position of a guard. I can try and get a admin to delelte the post but that would take a long time wouldnt it ?

Just make a new post and tell everyone to ignore the first.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:03 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

we can just ignore it erm..you're officially the second guard...post again big grin
hey vlad, i recon my jane could give your vash a swordfight...granted, the fact that she can go near lightspeed kinda gives her an advantage stick out tongue

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 08:08 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:04 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

thankyou for your understand MM =D

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:06 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

np big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:08 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Originally posted by MadMel
we can just ignore it erm..you're officially the second guard...post again big grin
hey vlad, i recon my jane could give your vash a swordfight...granted, the fact that she can go near lightspeed kinda gives her an advantage stick out tongue

Hah, bring it on.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:12 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

oh i will evil face

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:13 AM
Obsidian Fury

My character will kick ass in any sort of combat evil face Although she is not a trained fighter

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:14 AM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

yea well Akiba has a gun !!! T_______T &#$% any how im out for the night so good night all

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:22 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

cya big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:32 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

dammit i cant sleep i need to RP T__________T and i got to be up in 5 hours

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:37 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

It is very addictive

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:40 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Indeed.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:46 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

yep big grin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:49 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

(please log in to view the image)

Name: Saleena Maelstrom
Sex: Female
Alignment: Good
Height: 7'2"
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Model/Student
Orientation: Anthrosexual
Species: Unknown
Appearance: (See picture for EXACT appearance. That includes the blue circle over her right eye as well as armor details)
Powers: None/Unknown/Latent, Large Wings (Can't fly)
Fighting Styles: She avoids combat, but seemingly rely on physical strength alone whenever she fights.
Gadgets/weapons: Iron gloves, Metal armor (See picture)
Favorite food: Chicken
Hobby: Movies, Books, Computers
Race: Caucasian
Relatives: Adpoted
Personality: Saleena consider herself a freak among freaks. She is very shy, very insecure, very much ashamed of who she is, very isolated and very silent. Some think she is somewhat mentally retarded, as she has shown a tendency of not learning from her misstakes. She is not the smartest girl in school for sure, and although she has a heart of gold, she is often a victim of bullies and thugs. She is very weak-minded and fragile to harsh language and other mental abuses. She is as well something of a coward, daring not to stand up for herself even though many times she has the capability to do so. She prefere leaving things the way they are, and allow people to treat her any way they so desire.
Story: At very young age, she was left at the stairs of a rich family with no trace of family or friends. They adpoted her and she grew up a rich life, getting everything she pointed at. Her life changed when she was discovered to have a mutation. Although in a way, it was far differently from a mutation, as it seemed to be a natural activity. Around the age of 15, wings started expanding at her back and they kept on growing rapidly. At first, she was excited over her newly discovered mutation, calling herself Angel. Over time however, he excitement turned into disappointment. Her angelic wings proved to be latent, and even though she had the wings of the right size, she could not fly no matter how much she tried.

Over the years, her life started falling apart. She lost confidence in herself, and even though her parents did everything in their might to comfort her, nothing was enough. It was lated discovered that even though the wings of hers were a natural growth, meaning she was not human, they also discovered various mutations in her blood, bones and genetical structure. The best scientists and doctors in the world examined her, verifying that even though wings was a power of hers, it was not the only one. However, whatever mutation that dwelled within her, it laid dormant, and despite various experiments it remained inactive.

Saleena was applied to Hero High, in hope that she would learn to develop her powers, or at least the ability to fly. To Saleena, it was the final glimps of hope to rebuild her confidence and faith.
Allies: No friends yet
Enemies: No enemies yet

Last edited by Q'Anilia on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 12:37 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question to MadMel.....

I ment to ask you this before but was caught up with other things here. stick out tongue Would this RP be a bit confusing if I was not in the first part?

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:14 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

The question has been asked before somewhere, I believe. You should make it trough alright yes I have not been part of the last RP and things work fine for me smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:24 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by JacopeX
Question to MadMel.....

I ment to ask you this before but was caught up with other things here. stick out tongue Would this RP be a bit confusing if I was not in the first part?
I wasnt in the first one and im fiting in quite well. Just gatta know a few things on the past events and then you would be fine. smile Hah Seer posted a few seconds before me xD

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:24 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

How many years later are we from the last war at Hero high?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:28 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very well then, I will do just fine. I will post my character later today. big grin

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:29 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

smile im not sure how long its been

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:57 PM