KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect The Original Human Torch(Jim Hammond)

Respect The Original Human Torch(Jim Hammond)
Started by: namorsubby

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Great work. I salute Jim Hammond!

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 27th, 2008 03:48 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

thank you

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 02:06 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

nice thread hes a cool character i might just get some comics with him it them, i find his interaction with Tara funny

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 12:15 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jhrunion

johnny storm is cool, but i always thought jim hammond was way cooler. the original torch is one of the most important comic book creations ever. he ability looks back to man's fascination with fire. his origin looks to the future/sci-fi since he is an android. john

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 05:33 AM
jhrunion is currently offline Click here to Send jhrunion a Private Message Find more posts by jhrunion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Fresh Hammond Appearances!:

Avengers/Invaders #5(Oct. 15, 2008)

1.Jim travels back in time. He is walking through an WW2 Nazi incinerator. he begins to question Professor Horton's true reason for creating him.
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...aders-018-2.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...aders-019-1.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...aders-020-1.jpg

2.Jim is upset with someone or someone's. he blows a building sky high.
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...aders-021-1.jpg

3.Jim returns to the shield carrier from which he has just escaped. apparently he plans to take on the avengers and give the life model decoys freedom(he relates to them).
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...nvaders-022.jpg
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/...nvaders-023.jpg

oh, and thanks for the props guys.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Last edited by namorsubby on Oct 18th, 2008 at 10:45 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:40 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 04:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

thanks for your contribution........quite an impressive feat.i'm sure it'll gain Jim Hammond some real respect.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 04:50 AM
namorsubby

Jim Hammond floors the mighty avengers with his heat after having beaten sentry.

(please log in to view the image)

not a powerhouse my foot.lol

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:16 AM
Smurph
------

he's getting a ton of respect in the Avengers/Invaders mini

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:19 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

i think it's great.it's not to far from his high feats here either. thena the eternal,thor,namor.

even though i don't really read comics or post on boards anymore.......i'll keep following this storyline.....when i'm done with this thread though, i'll be done altogether.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:37 AM
namorsubby

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:44 AM
iceman24567

The Torch is a beast.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 07:17 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comicfan11
Ocean's Heaviest Hitter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Great work. I salute Jim Hammond!

Me 2
Great work indeed

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 08:05 AM
comicfan11 is currently offline Click here to Send comicfan11 a Private Message Find more posts by comicfan11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by namorsubby
i think it's great.it's not to far from his high feats here either. thena the eternal,thor,namor.

even though i don't really read comics or post on boards anymore.......i'll keep following this storyline.....when i'm done with this thread though, i'll be done altogether.

You're leaving KMC?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 05:59 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

not until i'm done here.........but yeah.

the avengers/invaders series won't be over for some time though, so i'll post on and off until it's over and i've ran out of feats.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 04:31 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

So why exactly are you leavin us? Is it because we're black?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 04:37 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

lol,no not exactly. that would be wierd, since i'm black and all.

idk really, guess i just grow tired of the same old routine. sorta have to feel like there's someone to advocate to post.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 04:45 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by namorsubby
lol,no not exactly. that would be wierd, since i'm black and all.

idk really, guess i just grow tired of the same old routine. sorta have to feel like there's someone to advocate to post.

Hey me too! We're brothers, we're happy and singing and we're colored!

I guess you can't be forced to stay or anything. It would be better if you did but oh well, godspeed good sir.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 08:36 PM
namorsubby

thanks. meanwhile though, those feats'll keep comin' big grin

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 10:02 PM
geodoc

Wow!

I've always wanted to know more about Jim Hammond. He's the original and the best torch period. Fantastic respect thread. I now know so much about this character.

Would you be willing to do one about another hero who gets no respect, Wonderman? I woud do it but don't know how.

Anyway, great job my man!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 09:22 PM
geodoc is currently offline Click here to Send geodoc a Private Message Find more posts by geodoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote