KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (350): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"It's fascinating really, and thanks for asking. Your resistance to magic will be of no use if you have the desire to shield against the negation, as the ability itself is not magical in any way. It is purely biological, altering the biochemistry and atoms surrounding you as well as flowing trough you. You wouldnt have to worry, though, as you are here to protect the likes of me and not fight me": She smiled at Vash, before turning towards Akiba with a grin. They were both guards after all. She brushed the hair that had slid down over her eyes away and she leaned up against the locker behind her: "The effect, of course, lasts as long as I remain focused on the subject- or subjects. It isnt a very strainful process, so I can keep it up often as long as necessary"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:47 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"sorry came back for the paper" andrew said as he walked out of his classroom.."and really? i was guessing that you power was a limited form of mind control - supressing the subjects subconcious so that the subject cannot mentally access their powers..but i was kind of close"..andrew took his paper, but stayed where he was..none of the students were here, so he had time for a chat..

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yes, but how well can you control this power? Most users of such powers that are so alike to mind control cannot multi-task very well while doing so. However a few I have met can... Judging by your knowledge and intellectual abilities I would guess that you can?" asked Vash smiling and raising an eyebrow.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:49 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"You are partially right, Andrew. I am surpressing their biological access to their power, as well as effecting the chemistry in their mind to cut the power of on both ends. The only case I've stumbled across that I havent been able to effect, is that of cyborgs- them being more machine than man": She smiled at Andrew before turning back to Vash: "I can target numerous simultaneously, covering several people of my select with only one hand. I can also create areal sections of negation, such as domes or certain zones. So the answer is yes, I can multi-task. I normally prefere not to use my ability, since a lot of times it is not required in order to solve a problem. I cant exactly say it's a popular thing to remove ones powers"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:57 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Nice" chuckled Vash "That's why you never rely completely on your powers." He leaned over against a wall nearby and tapped his boot against the floor.

"Gains respect from students thought, does it not? And breaking up a fight here would be a lot easier for you then most people. That makes you a great teacher. Now I see why Andrew treasures you as a teacher so much"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:05 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"well now you have stumbled accross the second" andrew said, grinning.."my atoms and biochemistry simply cannot be changed..unlike the DNA structure of almost everyone on earth, which once created stays that way, my DNA structure is in constant flux, alternating between different sequences at pure random..even if you could alter my biochemistry it will instantly revert back to normal.."..
andrew turned to vash.."its why i asked her to sign up here"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"The worst thing that happens to someone, is when they start relying on their powers too much. I'm trying to avoid that, but I sometimes also use that against people that are too certain about themselves. It's a lesson some have taken good use of": She smiled, facing Vash where he stood: "Indeed, it is the perfect place for me and my powers, although I do hope I was accepted because of my various areas of knowledge as well, rather than just my ability to prevent fights"

Alice turned and raised her head, discovering the balancing catgirl walking on top of the lockers across the hall with her tail up in the air. As the girl came closer, Alice sighed, rolling her eyes: "Meo Lightess, get down from there. Use the floor": She commanded, with a relatively assertive voice. She was met by the catlike eyes in a rebellious manner, by the catgirl who had no idea who Alice actually was: "Make me": Meo taunted with a grin, and she kept on going.

Alice turned to meet the eyes of Vash and Andrew with a smile: "Alright, observe": She advised and lifted her hand towards the rebellious catgirl. She did nothing more than to have her hand in the direction of Meo, and the girl started losing balance: "The cat depends a lot on the tail to keep its balance where it normally shouldnt be able to go": Suddenly, the tail of Meo was pulled inside her body, her ears folded in and transformed into human ears and the teenager fell down from the locker onto the floor: "EEP!": She uttered just before impact, and with a thud landed on her butt. As Alice then lowered her hand, the tail grew back out and the ears retook their natural shape.

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 09:14 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:11 AM
MadMel
Heh

andrew didnt think the display of power was entriely neccessary, but he really couldnt complain, given as he was one of the most lenient teachers in the school.."meo, what class do you have?" he asked the catgirl..
as he asked, several students piled up oustide andrew's classroom.."doors open guys...go in and get your stuff out"...as the students walked in a scanner ran over them, analysed their biological makeup as a nearby PC took the information, searched the student records and added the names of the entering students to the class roll call..

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 09:20 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:16 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"That tickled": Meo giggled and took a grip of her regrown tail, wiggling with her ears as she studied it in fascination. She used her two hands to feel if her ears were the way they were supposed to be, and she circled on all four before standing up straight when spoken to: "It might be biology, but I wouldnt bet my allowance on it. I will have to check": and with a leap of twenty feet did she land by her locker and started twirling with the combination.

"That will do her more good than harm, Andrew": Alice said with a smile, having analyzed his facial expression in the matter: "I've read up on Meo a lot. She's a fascinating girl, and half-cat. I wouldnt have done what I did if I hadnt read up on her. She's a curious soul, with a curious body. Having her tail disappear will go as far as even amuse her. Dont sweat Andrew, I'm no power abuser. Remember that I am a psychologist too. I know what I'm doing"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:23 AM
MadMel
Heh

"very well...meo, if you do have biology, just go to my room..miss key, ill see you later"..andrew walked into his classroom and looked at the group of assembled students, beofore looking fondly at the large flowing screen behind him...
these were the very latest in video display technology, co-created and patented by andrew and blayze..the screens were 100% water, suspended in mid-air by gravity devices which could be manipulated to make the screen move around the classroom, or even switch between 2D and 3D imaging..andrew had personally altered the molecular structure of the water so that when small electrical charges ran through the gravity lifts into the water itself, the individual water molecules on the screen would change colour depending on how much electricity pulsed through them..this meant the the picture was of perfect quality, as water was an unmatched source of flowing molecules..they were extremely energy effeciant, capable of running off static electricity alone..in short, a miracle of modern science..
using the room computer he logged in and loaded a text file containing a few lines of theory.."if you can copy this down - it'll only take 5 mins tops - then we can get to the fun stuff"..the student nodded, with much muttering and pointing at the water screen, and started writing..

Last edited by MadMel on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 09:54 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:50 AM
Rapidash

Like a dark cloud of thunder did Miley Hanson walk rapidly trough the schoolyard and litteraly trough the people that got in her way. The cardboard which she used for a bed had of course been taken by some thug or something while she was out walking yesterday afternoon, forcing her to use a parkbench. To no surprise, it had been raining during the night and she woke up as wet as a newly bathed frog. Not only that, but the books in her bags too had gotten wet and had not yet dried, even though it was a beautiful day.

"Out of my way" She commanded, even though it did not matter if they were in the way, as she was walking right trough them. Which of course spooked the majority of the people majorly. Dripping wet did she enter the school, walked straight forward and in trough the lockers and the big wall in front of her, reaching another hallway on the other side of the wall. She appeared near the adults and frowned, with her first class being the boring biology class and everything. She peered the teachers and guards, shaking her head.

"Mornin', Mr. Brok" She growled, walking litteraly trough (By phasing) Andrew, Alice, Vash and Akiba. She reached her hand trough the stomach of Alice and reached into the locker that the teacher leaned against, making place inside it. She then ran her backpack trough Alice as well, and by phasing placed it inside the locker and when she pulled her hands back, she only held the biology book, then walked trough Alice, trough the locker and into the classroom on the other side of the wall.

By now, Mr. Brok had made his way into the classroom, and Miley sat down in the closest chair, placing her soaking wet biology book by her side with a splat and got to work.

Perspective

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:57 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Meo curiously scanned every inch of her locker, from an upside down position as she was sitting on top of the locker and looked down into it. She eventually found her schematics of the day and indeed she was right, biology was her first class. How dull. She had hoped for something fun, such as art. Of course, she had to attend anyway, and grabbed the book from the locker and closed it. She walked over a couple of the lockers, before making a leap across the hallway to the lockers on the other side and made her way towards the classroom. She grinned at Alice tauntingly, her tail and nose high as she walked.

Alice on the other hand did not bother about her. She knew that if she kept taking Meo's powers away, she would start considering it a game. If there was one student in the school that Alice couldnt get restrained with her powers, it'd be Meo. Alice then stared straight ahead as the agressive Miley came trough the wall, walked trough the teachers as if they werent there and even though Alice herself was leaning against Miley's locker, the girl acted as if Alice wasnt even there, having her hands move around trough Alice's body. She didnt want to remove the girls powers despite her behaviour, since she would turn solid inside Alice's stomache, which wasnt a very appealing thought. Instead she let it pass and after only a little while, Miley walked trough Alice and into her classroom.

Alice turned and looked into the wall that the girl had gone trough: "Wow. Not in the best of moods"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 10:04 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Lance happened to of been walking down the hall around the time Miley storming around and sighed walking over to the others silently " she is cheerful..." he said calm but drippin with sarcasam

Blayze was a little frantic having over slept was hurrying to organize everything currently cursing lance or whoever made him a teacher hurried out of his room and headed to class room

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 12:15 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

andrew didnt even bother looking up as miley stormed in..he knew who it was.."you do realise that the school has free dorms, right?" he asked..getting up and replacing miley's book with a blank page.."you cant write with this" he added, turning on a small fan heater at the teacher's desk and placing the soaking book next to it..."anyone whos done can go to the lab now, but i wouldnt reccomend touching anything..that is, if you want your fingers still attatched to your body by the end of the lesson"..some of the faster writing students got up and walked to the door on andrew's left, with one or two keeping their hands in their pockets, lest the teacher actually kept something with teeth inside the lab..
andrew noticed blayze strolling past by one of the camera's, which all teachers had access to on their pc..grinning at blayze's obvious frustration, the elemental teacher sent an email to the computer in blayze's classroom, which read - "you know you like teaching, you just wont admit it (:P)"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 12:56 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david passed meo on his way up the stairs. she caught his eye for a moment but it was just another of those things. he yawned lazily and found a soda machine. he looked at the blinking price. "one dollar, well how unfortunate." he placed his hand flat against the button that said sprite and sparks flew into the machiune. a can of sprite fell into the catcher and a dime drop into the coin return. "only a dime, hmm, i must be getting rusty." he pocketed the dime and grabbed the sprite. "so wheres my locker." he found it, one of the bottom ones. he sighed and crouched, putting in his combination and opening it. it jammed. after 2 more tries of jamming he heard the bell ring. "ah, screw this!" he fried the lock and pulled the locker open, shoving hiis stuff in and grabbing his schedule. "allright, math." he grabbed a pencil and ran down the hall, forgetting to close his locker.

Last edited by Unbias3d on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 01:03 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 01:00 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Saleena Maelstrom walked across the schoolyard, keeping a low profile. Well, as low as a 7'2" tall girl can be. Her massive wings rested over her back, and the looks she got as she walked were no different from the looks she had gotten her whole life in the past. Some stared at her with amazement, while others laughed at her. As she reached the school entrance, she cautiously walked inside.

Two girls walked up to her, looking at her from below. They stopped in front of her, giggling to eachother and stopped Saleena in her steps. She looked down at the two as they spoke.

"Hey, cool wings!" One of them spoke.

"Thanks!" Saleena smiled, her face brightening up by the compliment.

"How fast can you fly?" The other girl asked.

"Well .. I .. I can't fly" She said, still smiling but blushing as she did.

The two girls bursted out in laughter, held eachother over the shoulders and pointed at Saleena with a mocking grin "Loser" they then whispered.

Saleena blushed even more, and her smile faded rapidly. The two girls walked away from the scene, laughing all the way. Saleena lowered her head once again. Of course, they were right, but the words did still hurt. Saleena was a loser. She had the most magnificent wings, but no matter how much she flapped, she couldnt as much as lift a feet from the ground. Not only that, but she did not have any powers at all. Her wings was a flaw, and not a power. What good is wings when you can't fly with them? They are just clumsy, big and fragile/sensitive. She sighed as she started walking down the hallway. She did not even know what class she had first.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 01:19 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Janet looked at her wacth"No! Only got an few mintues to reach the medical bay."She began to ran down the halls.*wait why am I running*she thought.

"Hey Janet!Where you off to in such an hurry!"Jordan yelled stand next to the gym.

Janet looked at her brother"Where do you think.I had to go out an get some stuff for the Medical Bay.Now that class is almost in full swing means I'd better move it."

Meanwhile Tori was in an Lab waiting for Andrew to come in with his full class.Her aqua metalic eyes glazed upond those that Andrew had sent in already

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 01:36 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv got out of bed and through his arms up strechting them, he had slept in late as usual. He quickly put on his white with blue traditional hooded robe/cloak, and began walking towards his door. As he appraoched the door he lift his hand faced his palm outwards, the door bagn to glow a light blue color then flew right off the hinges. "Ha gotta make sure i fix that when i come back" he said aloud to himself.

He began walking down the school hallways glancing at everything from under his hood, as he walked past his locker it open and his backpack began levatiting closing behind surronded by a light blue energy field. He soon reached the biology classroom and took a seat at an empty desk next to miley; as soon as sat down his right index and middle fingers began to glow blue and snapped them. As soon as the snap sound was made a stranger looking red munaiod with horns appeared next to him with a notebook and a pencil and began taking notes for Skiv, as he put his hands behind his head and feet on his desk and relaxed with a smile.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 01:39 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Jason walked into the high school, late as usual. He snapped his fingers and the light above him died.
"It's too early for bright lights," He shouted loudly. Jason then ran away, into the schoolyard, to avoid trouble for the light. Once he arrived in the schoolyard, he noticed some very odd characters. One of them was a freakishly tall bird girl. He had overheard her saying she couldn't fly. Jason had decided to follow her and wait for a perfect moment to zap her.

After a few moments of watching Saleena walking down the hall, Jason shot a small electricity bolt into her back.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 01:52 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Meo eyed David as he passed her, but padded along on top of the lockers until she reached the biology classroom. She slid down to the floor, still walking on all four, and walked inside. She analyticly looked around, and from the doorway jumped to an empty seat on the third row, although missing the chair and falling splat on the ground. She shook her head and quickly adapted to the situation, slithering herself to the chair she missed and sat down on it. She placed her books in front of her and got started with the work they had been given already.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 01:57 PM