KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (350): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by android217
Jason walked into the high school, late as usual. He snapped his fingers and the light above him died.
"It's too early for bright lights," He shouted loudly. Jason then ran away, into the schoolyard, to avoid trouble for the light. Once he arrived in the schoolyard, he noticed some very odd characters. One of them was a freakishly tall bird girl. He had overheard her saying she couldn't fly. Jason had decided to follow her and wait for a perfect moment to zap her.

After a few moments of watching Saleena walking down the hall, Jason shot a small electricity bolt into her back.

Saleena screamed out loud by both the shock and because she was startled by the bolt. The sudden electricity made her drop the books she held in her arms, as they slid down along the floor. In frustration, she extended her wings, and unintentionally sent a student flying when it made impact with the student, having him smash into a locker. With her wings spread wide, she stared at Jason, clenching her fists.

"What's your problem, brightbrain!? Watch it, or else .."

She frowned, before folding her wings back in. She bent down to the ground and started gathering the books and papers of hers that had been dropped to the ground.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:03 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv glanced at Meo as she came in and a confused look on his face appeared, after seeing her sit down he dissapeared in a puff of blue dust and appeared next to her. He placed his hands on her desk and leaned forward towards her, he then softly but sternly asked "What kind of creature are you?" with a very confused tone.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:04 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Meo with her big eyes turned to observe the man that popped out of nowhere to her side. She had a look around, wiggling her ears. Her tail curled at his question, and she eyed him up and down up close, sniffing him intently: "I don't know. Human, am I? Oooor .. am I a bird? A futuristic robot? Fish? Nah, then I'd eat myself"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:08 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek spent all night at the lab, as it happened a few times in the past monthes. His last experiment was concluant.

''Have I discovered something no one has before'' he asked in a surprised tone.

He was in his final year, and already applied to become a teacher in the next few years. His years at Hero High were shadowed, for he did not talk to alot of people, unless it was to flirt. He spent his time either at the library or the chemistry and biology lab.

He looked up at the time. Damned, he overworked and was late for biology class. Normally, he studied more on his own, with his books he collected, than in classes, he firmly beleived you could get an equal, even better education with only a late fee at the library.
Packing his stuff, he walked in the corridor. But biology class was different. He knew he would know all the teacher would say, but now it was him who needed to talk to her.

He arrived in class and sat down.

''Sorry I am late''.

Derek was an adept of nature. Long ago he discovered a power that gave him the ability to master the four essential elements of this planet, and all that can be derived from it. But that was attained a while back. What interested him was his other side, that of a Lunarian. And today, he had just found out what he was capable of.

''Alice, when you have time, I need to talk to you''.

Last edited by Mandos on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 02:14 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:11 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv stared at her coldly from under his hood that slightly draped over his eyes, he then slammed his fist into the desk. "Im being serious! I've neevr seen what your species is before so tell me before i get mad" his voice became very forcful as he said this and let out a low growl towards her.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:20 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
Saleena screamed out loud by both the shock and because she was startled by the bolt. The sudden electricity made her drop the books she held in her arms, as they slid down along the floor. In frustration, she extended her wings, and unintentionally sent a student flying when it made impact with the student, having him smash into a locker. With her wings spread wide, she stared at Jason, clenching her fists.

"What's your problem, brightbrain!? Watch it, or else .."

She frowned, before folding her wings back in. She bent down to the ground and started gathering the books and papers of hers that had been dropped to the ground.

"Actually my name's Jason," He said with a slight smirk. " And I'll be your bully for this year." He snapped his finger and a lightning bolt danced around his finger. Jason stared at it for a moment before shooting near Saleena's feet. "Watch yourself when you're around me."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:29 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Billy woke up and quickly got dressed. With that he flung his backpack on and headed out into the school. Billy was a very smart student but was pretty lazy in his studies and schoolwork. Instead he would spend his nights off writing and playing the piano as well as focusing his celestial and to keep it under his complete control.

Billy walked down the hallway half asleep. Billy passed by Skiv and Meo but paid them no attention; despite Skiv making a scene. Billy entered his first period class; biology and sat down in the back row. Billy starred blankly at the clock just waiting for class to end. Derek entered and sat down in front of him and still Billy looked at the clock.

Billy was a brilliant student who's ability to learn was only restricted by his unwillingness to work. He was not a devoted student and spent his time in boxing matches whenever he could. He would stay up all night and sleep during classes. Billy's focus slipped from the clock to the back of his eye lids and his head started to tumble onto the desk.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:31 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

The whole time Akiba was sitting on a bench asleep while Vash was talking to staff. He then woke up abruptivley " o crap ! "He stood up and acted like he was awake the whole time but by now almost everyone probably knew he was sleeping. Akiba then heard a scream " what the hell ?! where did that come from !?" He looked at Vash

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:33 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Billy woke up and quickly got dressed. With that he flung his backpack on and headed out into the school. Billy was a very smart student but was pretty lazy in his studies and schoolwork. Instead he would spend his nights off writing and playing the piano as well as focusing his celestial and to keep it under his complete control.

Billy walked down the hallway half asleep. Billy passed by Skiv and Meo but paid them no attention; despite Skiv making a scene. Billy entered his first period class; biology and sat down in the back row. Billy starred blankly at the clock just waiting for class to end. Derek entered and sat down in front of him and still Billy looked at the clock.

Billy was a brilliant student who's ability to learn was only restricted by his unwillingness to work. He was not a devoted student and spent his time in boxing matches whenever he could. He would stay up all night and sleep during classes. Billy's focus slipped from the clock to the back of his eye lids and his head started to tumble onto the desk.

Derek turned arround and faced Billiy, on of his good and only friends here.

''What happened to you? Your eyes are as red as mine, and what I did last nights wasn't catholic?''.

He liked Billy, not for the fact that he was a lazy bastard, but because he was smart underneath all this. Many times had he tried telling him to start studying, many times he saw him with one too many hits in the face from boxing.
Derek did not understand that. He wasn't a physical person, if it wasn't for his arms, trained with a bow.

''Well''?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:42 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"Long and boring night. Was out till one in the morning just looking for a fight. Got my @$$ handed to me by some guy named Nat. Big fella; thought I could take him...but I misjudged my abilities. After I dragged myself home I just listened to my Ray Charles CDs till four before finally falling asleep...so about the usual night," Billy replied still half asleep.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:13 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

With a dissaproved nod, but couldn't hold back one laugh.

''Listen, next time I'll go with you. I think I need a break. My brain is about to be knocked-off. Besides, seeing you take shit might cheer me up!'' he said with a little puch on the shoulder.

''Did you hear about the murder that happened not so long ago. I heard teachers speak about it when I stayed late last night, at the lab?''.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:20 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Edit [That was embaressing roll eyes (sarcastic)]

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:33 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

(What were you posting about lol)

Seeing that the professor was about to start, he turned arround, hoping she heard what he said to her earlier.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:35 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

(She posted this. She PMed it to me a second later, and it was a good post, so I'm stealing it stick out tongue)

"Actually my name's Jason," He said with a slight smirk. " And I'll be your bully for this year." He snapped his finger and a lightning bolt danced around his finger. Jason stared at it for a moment before shooting near Saleena's feet. "Watch yourself when you're around me."

"What a surprise. Queue up then. You're the third today, and surely not the last": Saleena frowned, picking up her books and papers, squeezing them into her bag even though she had no room. She walked then over to the student she had sent flying into the lockers, bending down and poked him: "Are you alright?": She asked, although unfortunately was he knocked unconcious. She sighed, not surprised at all. Instead she lifted up the unconcious boy, deciding to search for someone with medical knowledge.

"I'm going to get this guy some medical attention. You may bully me as much as you want, but you dont happen to know where the school nurse office is located? I can meet up with you during recess and you can beat me up then"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:38 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

[Yeah, I posted with a character that was not even mine no expression]

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:38 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
[Yeah, I posted with a character that was not even mine no expression]

roll eyes (sarcastic) you don't have enough with your cat character stick out tongue ))

The bell was about to ring, the classes woudl start soon, but Derek couldn't wait to show her his new discovery. He walked up to Alice and asked.

''I'm sorry, professor. Do you have time?''

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:41 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Or I can shock you now, not tell you where the nurse is, and shock you later," Jason replied harshly. "Now which one do you think I'd like to go with?" Jason pointed both fingers at the lockers behind Saleena. Electricity flew right at her, but suddenly swerved around her and hit the lockers. "Next time I won't miss. Now get the hell out of here."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:46 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

"Or I can shock you now, not tell you where the nurse is, and shock you later," Jason replied harshly. "Now which one do you think I'd like to go with?" Jason pointed both fingers at the lockers behind Saleena. Electricity flew right at her, but suddenly swerved around her and hit the lockers. "Next time I won't miss. Now get the hell out of here."
" shut up and move along !" Akiba stood there staring at him " your not doing anything while im around , you got that kid ?" He stared him straight in the eyes. IF there was one thing AKiba hated , it was bullys

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:48 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Jason stared back at Akiba with piercing eyes. "I can do whatever I want when you are or aren't here," He hissed. "In fact... What's stopping me from shocking you right now?" All of Jason's fingers lit up. Even his eyes looked like the electricity was dancing around them. "You can move along... Sir.."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:54 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"I'm sorry, Derek, can you hold for a moment? I will get back to you soon": Alice had reacted to the commotions outside the classroom, and walked outside. She patted Derek on the shoulder, feeling slightly bad for not helping him imediately. She wanted to deal with the troubles outside first. She exited the room and with her arms crossed walked up at Akiba's side. She looked then at Jason: "There will be no shocking here, Jason. I suggest you do not even try it. Akiba here is employed to keep things straight, and you should respect that. Is it not bad enough that people are dying?": She shook her head and walked over to Saleena, kneeling down by her side.

-

Meo watched Skiv as he slammed his fist into the table: "Woah, cranky. I'm a human, just like you. I'm surprised you even have to ask"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:12 PM