KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery

HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery
Started by: MadMel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (350): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Looking right throught Miley, he saw a Skiv laughing.

''So what's your power. Don't keep me waiting. Not after the small camel appartition'' Derek said.

After Miley's comment, he became serious.

''No, I'm sure, Miley. It's not out of pity. You'll still have to pay the rent. But we can share the dorm. That way you'll be dry if I ever pull the fire prank on you again.''

Last edited by Mandos on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:42 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv straigthened his face and put his arms behind his back.

"Where i'm from theres this type of energy we call it magic, but your people would probbly call it some type of cosmic force. basically it allows us to make miraculous inventions and deadly weapons, but in its raw form it allows various abilites when absorbed. I'm one of the people whose body generates the energy in my own blood my father and my master both are like that aswell. Basically as long as im not too fatigued or distracted i can do various thigns from shooting lighting out my fingers to having a creature take notes for me or the camel trick you just saw. So i have various abilites but the more impresive it is the more fatigued i get, if i do too much i wont be able to do anything till i rest."

Skiv sighed and leaned back in his chair, tired of talking after that long explanation.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:51 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek was fascinated, but decided not to ask many questions about this strange power.

''You know, my mother was a Lunarian. I guess what I have couls also be considered a cosmic poer. However, I've never heard of yours. It must be pretty rare. Can you...''

He came closer to where Skiv was.

''Could you kill someone using it? Just take his life, transform him into an apple and eat him. Or something like that?''

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 05:56 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

A puzzled look aappeared on skiv's face and he began to scratch his head.

"I've never tried, ussally when i kill people its either with my weapon or somtimes lightning or levitating large stones and usesing them to crush them, once applying the energy directly around someones trhoat crushing it. But nope never tried transforming a person into something else my master never mentioned it."

Skiv shrugged his shoulders

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:01 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
A puzzled look aappeared on skiv's face and he began to scratch his head.

"I've never tried, ussally when i kill people its either with my weapon or somtimes lightning or levitating large stones and usesing them to crush them, once applying the energy directly around someones trhoat crushing it. But nope never tried transforming a person into something else my master never mentioned it."

Skiv shrugged his shoulders

''Talk about unnatural''. Derek was fascinated.

''I guess we're on the same boat. I'm learning something my mentor will probably not approve. Hope you'll never try it on me'' he said laughing.

Reaching in his bag, he took out a 200 sheets pile and put it on Miley's desk. Seeing she was about to protest.

''Just shut up and take it.''

Relaxing on his chair. Time passed. The teacher was late... again.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:07 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

The man in her arms regained conciousness and she gave out a sigh of relief, although werent that much more cheerful just because of that. She gently placed him on the ground, and after a few momets of disorientation did he get back to his feet and stumbled wiggly away. Saleena watched Jason, but decided to not care. She then recalled that biology was her first class, so she walked trough the hallway to the not very distant biology classroom.

Once she reached the classroom, she had to bend down in order to get trough the doorway, and she had to really withdraw her wings in order to not have them tip anything over. She discovered a seat in the far end of the classroom, with no student in either of the nearby seats. A suitable place for one such as her, and she had a seat in the corner and brought up her books. She eyed the assignment and started working in silence.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:10 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv smiled and shook his head
"Derek my master actually would like it if i showed i was able he's not exactly caring for people life." Skiv looked down as he said this

"Also wheres the teacher at"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:11 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash chuckled and put a hand on Akiba's shoulder. "Akiba, calm down. It's alright, we should keep your cool" said Vash.

Then he looked over to Jason in a threatening glance. " 'Ace', you don't want to try us. Believe me. Touch that girl with your magic or pretty much anyone else here, and the trouble is going to be on you. She's a stunning figure. Ever seen wings that powerful and a girl with that height? I don't think so. And you have to respect that, not humiliate her or make fun of her about it. Now go on to your lesson"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:11 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Saleena came into the room, and Derek was stunned.

''Hey Skiv, who's that. I've never seen her''.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:15 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

"I dont't know, but shes really tall and has wings, so im gonna find out"

Skiv stared at her intriged, then he disapeared in a cloud of blue dust and appeared behind her

"Excuse me but may i ask what species you are?" Skiv has slightly puzzled look on his face as he said this

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:18 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

A smile and hands in his pockets was all Ricardo showed towards the fact that he was over an hour late to show up to his new high school. A School which is blatantly designed for gifted students with certain abilities which was above many beings. He however did not take the fact too well once he heard he had to transfer. Throughout the entire state of New York, There was no acceptance or space for him. Of course, he was not going to believe such a thing. He was just too witty for normal schools, had more shrewd thinking than any student or teacher, and above all, he was a trouble maker.

Ricardo yawns after watching the time. It was so early, yet so late. He purported that he is a hard worker but he would usually sleep through classes. However, due to his high wit, he would ace every exam or paper work with ease. It then became clear he had a gift. But Ricardo had another git that none would ever realize.

Ricardo walked through the entrance after opening the final door with a stomp of his right foot with his hands in his pockets, as a bit of energy filled him within. For now, he knew that he had to get to class. He walked through the halls trying to find he way around this school which already looked to be bigger than he thought. The interiors smelled new and the air felt fresh. He walked by people with attire he was very unfamiliar with. He expected a couple of odd beings but he could not help but chuckle a bit at them. He however noticed some were much more older than he is.

Many voices in his head. He laughed much more.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:18 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Alice rose when the man had regained conciousness and smiled, although turned back to Jason: "Go to your class. You will accomplish nothing anyway, for as long as I am around": She shook her head and walked past Vash, placing her hand on his shoulder. Saleena had moved on to her biology class, so the violent activities was over for the moment: "That's one student to keep an extra eye on in the future. His name is Jason Hill, an electricity manipulator. For now, there is no worry. Not for as long as I am here at least. The girl has gone to her class"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:21 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by Spidervlad
Vash chuckled and put a hand on Akiba's shoulder. "Akiba, calm down. It's alright, we should keep your cool" said Vash.

Then he looked over to Jason in a threatening glance. " 'Ace', you don't want to try us. Believe me. Touch that girl with your magic or pretty much anyone else here, and the trouble is going to be on you. She's a stunning figure. Ever seen wings that powerful and a girl with that height? I don't think so. And you have to respect that, not humiliate her or make fun of her about it. Now go on to your lesson"
He looked at Vash and put the matroshka doll away. He took a deep breath and sighed. He knew no one would be stupid enough to mess with Vash and himself at the same time. Akiba remembered that he also had his pistol for emegencys but didnth think he needed it for now. He glanced at Jason. " o ill remember you ya little shit" He said to himself. Once he chilled out he felt like himself agian. RAGE can take over Akiba. He noticed Alice came around as well. He sighed in relief. Now somone who wanted to get killed would only mess with them.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:24 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~oh I forgot to let you guys know that when telepath's are using their telepathy we use these ** and not these ""~

Janet sat in the Medical Bay studing an blood sample of one of the students.*Blyze when your done with class I need you down in the Med Bay to updata this program.*

Jordan walled toward his class until he can arcoss Vash."So hows it hanging?Any fights yet?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:24 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by jalek moye
"I dont't know, but shes really tall and has wings, so im gonna find out"

Skiv stared at her intriged, then he disapeared in a cloud of blue dust and appeared behind her

"Excuse me but may i ask what species you are?" Skiv has slightly puzzled look on his face as he said this

Startling Saleena by appearing behind her suddenly, she spread her wings in fright and smashed it straight into Skiv, leaving him just about enough time to finish his sentence before impact, sending him into the wall on her side. She then quickly turned around, blushing widly and gave herself a facepalm. Quickly did she fold her wings and turn to him, while blushing and took a step forth.

"I'm sooooo sorry. I've had a tense morning"

She knelt to offer him help up by extending her hand for him to grab and to pull him up.

"If I knew, I'd happily let you know"

She forced a smile, although she was deeply humiliated for being such a clot. This was the second person today she had sent into a wall. She hated her wings.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:27 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek came by his friend's side when he got hit, but when he learned it was a mistake, he started to laugh.

''Don't mind it, girl, it's not the first time he got slapped in the face''.

''But we've never seen you here. Where do you come from?''

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:29 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash smiled back at Alice. "Yeah, me and Akiba will look after him. Seems like a trouble maker" he replied. He then heard another crash behind him. He turned around and looked through the door of the class it came from. He saw the angel girl smash one of her wings into another classmate again.

"Someone needs to talk to her, she sure seems nervous" said Vash. He signaled her to come over to Akiba, Vash, and Alice.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:29 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Skiv grunted and swated her hand out of the way, as he stood up he flicked his hands backwards and wall began glowing blue and the cracks sealed up.

"How dare you" his voice was cold and cruel, he moved his right hand infront of him and shaped it like it was squeazing something, the fingers began to glow and before anyone new what was going on a light blue energy ring appeared around Saleena's throat and started to tighten in an attempt to squeeze the air out.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:33 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ricardo walked by, only to find a girl using her wings as weapons. He stood from a distance, staring at the wings. He never in his life seen any type of being other than birds posses wings. He would have to walk away once he has been noticed. But all of a sudden, the victim stood up for himself and began to choke out the girl. He did not know if he should do something.....or just make him let go....mentally. He put his finger to his head trying to unleash an advanced wave from the mind itself as he breaks through the barrier easily and into the counscience of Skiv.

Ricardo telepathically: "Let Go....."

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Aug 22nd, 2008 at 06:38 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:35 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"What the ****..." whispered Vash before running into the room, grappling Skiv from behind, pinning him down on the floor.

"Calm down! What the hell is wrong with you? She hits you with a wing and you try to choke her?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:35 PM