KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Amazo(peak) vs Thanos w/infinity gauntlet

Amazo(peak) vs Thanos w/infinity gauntlet
Started by: skyfather

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
IG>UN

When the IG erases the multiverse and recreates it let me know. Heck, has the IG ever made one universe?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:50 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

IG>UN
Respectfully disagree.

UN > IG in terms of feats.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:51 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by h1a8
Doesn't this Amazo have the reflexes of Flash, Superman, WW, and GL combined? Doesn't this Amazo have time stopping powers? Doesn't this Amazo have the combined speed of Flash, Superman, and WW?

If so then based solely off of powerset he beats Thanos 10/10 by taking the IG off of Thanos.

uh...the abstracts that faced off against warlock/magus/thanos with the gauntlet have physical stats that are literally infinite. having the speed and reflexes of the flash wouldn't help.

And the IG grants the user total control of space and time and most certainly has time stopping and time travel powers. Rune used just the time gem to time stop the other gem users and steal the gems away.

also, "peak" amazo only had 50% of the abilities of the gog. Thanos would have 100% use of the time gem, as well as 100% of the space, power, mind, soul, and reality gems.

The gauntlet can and has also been used to simply DE-power individuals as well.

This is thanos in a stomp.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:51 AM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Space M ummy
uh...the abstracts that faced off against warlock/magus/thanos with the gauntlet have physical stats that are literally infinite. having the speed and reflexes of the flash wouldn't help.

And the IG grants the user total control of space and time and most certainly has time stopping and time travel powers. Rune used just the time gem to time stop the other gem users and steal the gems away.

also, "peak" amazo only had 50% of the abilities of the gog. Thanos would have 100% use of the time gem, as well as 100% of the space, power, mind, soul, and reality gems.

The gauntlet can and has also been used to simply DE-power individuals as well.

This is thanos in a stomp.

Since the Ig grants a user control over time and space, wouldn't it be easy for an IG user to simply turn space around on say a blaster so they they own themselves?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:53 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Respectfully disagree.

We will disagree on this one, friend

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:55 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by fangirl101
When the IG erases the multiverse and recreates it let me know. Heck, has the IG ever made one universe?

I didn't say anything about making a universe, friend

UN>IG. Ur choice

IG>UN. My choice

We will agree to disagree

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:56 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Since the Ig grants a user control over time and space, wouldn't it be easy for an IG user to simply turn space around on say a blaster so they they own themselves?

Just so you know, Magus did that to Quasar when he tried to kill Magus with the UN. That was with 4 gems btw.

Thinking it over, Thanos would win the majority only if he took Amazo out fast. As in, not playing around and trying to use his full power. Anything less, and Amazo gets time to copy the IG and it's good game.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 03:58 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

actually, yes. consider that runner with the space gem was subconciously using it to warp space, arriving at places light years apart before he knew he wanted to be there.

really, the only limitations of the gauntlet shown so far have been with the skill of the user, and that the LT was more powerful than warlock equipped with it...and even then it would have been a fight. Something tells me "infinity being/nemesis vs. LT" wouldn't be as easy to call.

quote:

Just so you know, Magus did that to Quasar when he tried to kill Magus with the UN. That was with 4 gems btw.

Thinking it over, Thanos would win the majority only if he took Amazo out fast. As in, not playing around and trying to use his full power. Anything less, and Amazo gets time to copy the IG and it's good game.

but could amazo actually do it? wasn't he only able to copy 50% of the gog? the abilities of the gog could be summed up as only 1/3 (2/6 gems that is...time and space) of a complete IG.

copying all of them might be a tall order.

Last edited by Space M ummy on Aug 25th, 2008 at 04:01 AM

Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this thread. The whole time I read this whole thread I was thinking now if only h1a8 would show up this thread would be so epic and then I reach this post...lo and behold

Originally posted by h1a8
Doesn't this Amazo have the reflexes of Flash, Superman, WW, and GL combined? Doesn't this Amazo have time stopping powers? Doesn't this Amazo have the combined speed of Flash, Superman, and WW?

If so then based solely off of powerset he beats Thanos 10/10 by taking the IG off of Thanos.

laughing out loud

TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by TheBadguy
I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this thread. The whole time I read this whole thread I was thinking now if only h1a8 would show up this thread would be so epic and then I reach this post...lo and behold

laughing out loud

I know, right? If only someone with superspeed had been around during the infinity gauntlet saga! oh wait... laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:04 AM
Space M ummy

The power of nemesis (the complete IG + the sentience of the ego gem) most certainly did this. erased 616 and the ultraverse, merged them into a new one, then later, we see Wave after wave of the released power of nemesis creating reality upon reality.

(please log in to view the image)

also, one cosmic cube can create a universe. the power of the IG exceeds that of the cosmic egg which was what...about 30 of them?

seriously people. respect threads. they're not just for breakfast anymore.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:15 AM
guy222
With my gal

very good threads done by respected posters

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:24 AM
Takion

very good threads done by respected posters

I was lurking

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 04:40 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I was under the impression that Thanos did actually create his own reality for a short time. It happened in the Infinity Gauntlet Saga.

I would think that an adept IG user such as Thanos could undo anything that Amazo attempted to do, and just remove him/it from reality.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 05:27 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Answer me this. Would an ig user defeat a un user?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Respectfully disagree.

In a forum battle the ig destroys the un though.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Thanos for the win in a spite shit stomp (SSS).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Thanos for the win in a spite shit stomp (SSS).

Are you mad? Have you not paid attention? Amazo has the reflexes of WW, a GL, Superman AND FLASH COM-BINED! HE RIPS OFF THE GAUNTLET!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 02:35 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by TheBadguy
Are you mad? Have you not paid attention? Amazo has the reflexes of WW, a GL, Superman AND FLASH COM-BINED! HE RIPS OFF THE GAUNTLET!!

I can understand that you don't read Marvel comics, do you??

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Aug 25th, 2008 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 05:49 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
I can understand that you don't read Marvel comics, do you??

i think he was joking

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 06:15 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote