KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Trinity- RP Thread

Trinity- RP Thread
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
urunsaishun

(that is what i meant)

Master Tzila sent a blaster bolt back into the droid that fired it. She turned to Master Zel, "Let's get it!" she said her eyes excited. The twilek master raced forward blocking several more blaster bolts then spinning her blade she cut down the row of droids in front of her clearing path for the others.

Master Urun's attention turned from the bounty hunter in front of him to the explosion of action in the couryard below as the Fanthar rebels clashed with the droids. Then his vision raised to see the large at-te.

"Master!" Draegen breathed as he ran into the control room, "I got him you go they need you down there," he said igniting his own blue saber staring hard at the bounty hunter before him. "Be careful," warned Master Urun as his padawan took his fighting stance next to him. "Go master," he said without looking at him, Urun breathed hard he didn't like this but he turned and lept out into the night sky towards the main battle.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 03:27 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

fas and the two troopers recovered quickly, sending shots at urun in quick seccesion. "you asked for it jedi!" a small vibroknife slotted out of fas's gauntlet, clashing with draegon's sabre. the two soldiers turned and tried to get a good enough aim so that fas would'nt get hit.

((once again urun i urge to you that master urun's leg is damaged and he is in incredible pain from the shot to the torso that his movement would be impaired, making it easy enough for fas to match his speed in his current condition.))

daren listened to the comm chatter for a moment. "it's too confusing. their using codes and i can't really take it all in when so many are talking at once."

((also, this would still only be a small portion of what the imperials have. a shipload of stuff. the droids wouldn't be effective in this kind of situation anyway. especcially the old ones. if it were me, i'd have them scrapped and their metal and other parts used to make a brand new model, which makes more sense than using old rusted b1 battle droids.))

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 09:10 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Zel frowned and shot forward, spinning her white saber in clean arch's, cutting down droid and blocking blaster shots from reaching Daren. "Use the force and focus on one voice at a time. See if you can make sense of the codes, if not then loose the helmet and we'll fight on to the drill." She turned and looked up as Master Urun came down. She winced just from the sight of his wounds. She frowned and looked to the twilek master. "Tzila, can you and your men handle them while I take care of master Urun?"

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 09:20 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

(He's hurt but he's the battlemaster for no reason he can press easily through pain. And i wont argue my point about the droid units they are somewhat more advanced but like i said technology has not progressed really for the last few centuries and the Mechana Front needed a large army and the B1 units are easy to produce in mass.)

Urun came down hard in a roll to take his leg from taking the full brunt of the landing. Blaster fire exploded around him as he came up from the imperials above. Coming up he turned slapping a blaster bolt back to the imperial who fired it. The imperial grabbed his companion as he fell and they both fell from the wall screaming. Their bodies made a cold thump on the pavement ground below. Master Urun turned his face grimacing hard as Master Da-Zel ran up to him her eyes showing her concern.

If it weren't for his rigorous combat training under Master Urun, Draegen would have fallen to the bounty hunter's blade within the first few seconds of their battle. Fas pressed hard his vibroknife jabbing and slicing almost quicker than the eye. Draegen backpeddled quickly then he turned quickly kicking a flip over a center island console. Landing he winced realizing the blade had sliced a mean slice down his back. He had no time to feel the pain though as Fas came over the console connecting with his boot to Draegen's left shoulder.

Draegen fell into the opposite console grunting he came up quickly spinning his blade in a figure eight at the bounty hunter forcing him to retreat from his attack or lose an arm or worse.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 01:54 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor jumped from behind the master, skillfully deviating the lasers back at the imperial troops. He was now standing right in front of Draegen, with a small smirk on his face.

The bounty hunter did not know who he was, and so pressed on the attack with his vibroknife. With a speedy flick that was faster than the adversary, the lgith sabre ignited and cut the bounty hunter's hand.

''I will give you a chance to retreat'' was all Feanor said.

He did not like killing if he could help it, prefering t render one unable to battle. Life was too precious to be ended by the slightly annoying misunderstanding.

Turning arround, he picked up Draegen and brought him to the rear for help, and dropped him next to Zel.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 02:00 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Zel knelt down and ripped a strip from her pant leg, pulling a yellow herb from her pocket and pressing it to his wounds. "Argue with me and I'll hit you in the leg with a sharp stick." She looked up at him and grinned as she bound the herb to his leg with the piece of cloth. "This will dull the pain and keep your wound from getting infected until we get back to the ship." She stood up and looked over as Feanor landed with Draegen in his arms. "Where ya been?" She bit her lip and looked back over her shoulder, scanning the area for Daren.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:05 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by urunsaishun
(He's hurt but he's the battlemaster for no reason he can press easily through pain. And i wont argue my point about the droid units they are somewhat more advanced but like i said technology has not progressed really for the last few centuries and the Mechana Front needed a large army and the B1 units are easy to produce in mass.)

Urun came down hard in a roll to take his leg from taking the full brunt of the landing. Blaster fire exploded around him as he came up from the imperials above. Coming up he turned slapping a blaster bolt back to the imperial who fired it. The imperial grabbed his companion as he fell and they both fell from the wall screaming. Their bodies made a cold thump on the pavement ground below. Master Urun turned his face grimacing hard as Master Da-Zel ran up to him her eyes showing her concern.

If it weren't for his rigorous combat training under Master Urun, Draegen would have fallen to the bounty hunter's blade within the first few seconds of their battle. Fas pressed hard his vibroknife jabbing and slicing almost quicker than the eye. Draegen backpeddled quickly then he turned quickly kicking a flip over a center island console. Landing he winced realizing the blade had sliced a mean slice down his back. He had no time to feel the pain though as Fas came over the console connecting with his boot to Draegen's left shoulder.

Draegen fell into the opposite console grunting he came up quickly spinning his blade in a figure eight at the bounty hunter forcing him to retreat from his attack or lose an arm or worse.

((it's not the pain that slows him down, it's the fact that the wound is there. his muscles are damaged and rigormortis is kicking in to slow the loss of blood, causing him to slow down as well. and verpine shatter rifles are not blasters, meaning no reflection. like i said they are like shotguns, sending a burst of sharp blades of steel hurtling you're way, undeflectable. that's why jedi hunters use them.))

fas backed away from dreagon, spotting feanor as he came up and swiped for fas's wrist. fas flicked his fingers, sending a second blade out of the bottom of his gauntlet, and though it was a small, dull one, it held back the lightsaber long enough for fas to recover. he pulled back so he was standing between his companions, allowing them a clear shot at feanor. only a split second dodge would save him as the barrels of the weapons flashed and hundreds of microblades went hurtling towards him.

daren jumped between the masters and the enemy, deflecting blaster shots from all around. "i could use a little help here. all i can tell from this thing is that the drill is going to hit a cave soon and that they're looking for something that apparently will help defeat us, and all of the rest of the jedi." he threw the helmet bacckwards off of his head, sending it crashing down beside master urun.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:15 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

(ok i will allow fas to have a verpine shatter gun but the other imperials dont have access to those guns. and a small fact master urun is a very powerful jedi and he emplores crucitorn, the ability to transcend physical pain of which only few jedi's have ever possessed. another thing is how would daren just come up with that idea about the drill? sounds kinda far fetched remember i am the gm so pls allow me to approve before anything big comes up in the story the whole point of this mission is to find the sith presence so we need to wrap this battle up so the jedi can get to the point of this mission. we have plenty of time we dont have to shove a whole book into the first couple of pages.)

Draegen seeing the imperials prepared to fire on Feanor, yelled extending his hand unleashing a wave of force energy throwing the two imperials against the wall. They collapsed unconscious to the floor. Then he was beside Feanor saber ignited matching Feanor's battle stance perfectly as a bead of sweat trickled down his face.

Master Urun tore a piece of his robe off and wrapped it around his thigh tightly. He breathed for a long moment then smiled at the young padawan, "youre a brave one," with that he motioned to Master Tzila. He sprinted towards the large drill going diagonal dodging the laser fire, behind him the twilek master and Liana followed. Passing by droids and Fanthar rebels fighting he saw his moment and flew into the sky while Tzila and Liana headed for the base of the spiraling monstrosity to where the large laser turrets revolved.

Urun caught onto a support rail just above the deadly grinding drill that whirred just below his feet. Behind him he heard the local buildings getting leveled by the laser fire from the drill. Urun grunted, he had to finish this thing before it killed everyone. He looked up to see the drill's control helm at the top left corner. Shoving off he used his feet to propel him onto the small platform.

Before the imperial gunner could have time to scream Urun took his head from his shoulders. The drill's operator turned his comicly large protective helmet towards the jedi master. Screaming he threw his hands up and lept off the tall structure. "Damn," Urun watched the man fall to his death, "I was hoping he would help me turn this monster off.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:24 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

(a. i'm not talking about pain, i'm talking about the physical limits of a human being. if you're bleeding your body will slow you down to give itself time to heal.

b. i'm not saying all of the imperials have verps, just the eliminator squad that works with fas.

c. daren was listening in on the imperial radio chatter, when one of them said something about speeding up the drill to retrieve the artifact. he was kind of guessing about the second part, and i am now going to ask, what sith presence?

d. the drill is not operated on a platform by a gunner, it is operated by a crew inside of the walker behind it, which is what carries it around. the lasers are inside the drill, firing out of holes all along the upper half of te cone. they dont destroy buildings, they destry rocks and boulders that are blocking the drills path to speed up the process.))

the two imperials slammed backs against the wall, falling to their knees as the wave passed. one coughed blood onto the ground while the other lay unconcious. fas retracted his inner blade before pressing a button which extended the other blade to about three feet long. the blade shimmered in the light, sharp enough to cut through a bantha hide. fas crouched to his knees, preparing for the inevitable.

daren fell back behind the line of fanthar rebels, taking cover to pull out his blaster.

Last edited by Unbias3d on Sep 24th, 2008 at 03:12 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 03:05 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

lol))

Attachment: trashcat.jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 03:17 PM
urunsaishun

(i understand what youre saying about physical pain but humans can supress pain with adrenaline and urun is no mere master. so end point haha. ok sorry about the drill thing ill repost a correction. thanks for explaining the com chatter thing.)

Master Urun tore a piece of his robe off and wrapped it around his thigh tightly. He breathed for a long moment then smiled at the young padawan, "youre a brave one," with that he motioned to Master Tzila. The two masters raced forward towards the walker that controlled the massive drill. Urun and Tzila cut down the guardians at the feet of the walker then looking up they were underneath the moving monster. "You ready?" he asked smiling at the beautiful twilek female, "Just like old times," she smiled. Cupping his hands Tzila vaulted into the air with Urun's help and propelled by the force. Extending her hand she loosed a grappling hook that anchored into the bottom of the structure.

Seeing Tzila swing back and forth as her grappling hook drew her closer to the hull of the walker he turned. He hopped on to one of the large legs grabbing his saber he plunged it hard into the hydraulic coil of the walker's foot.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 03:53 PM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Zel knelt down and ripped a strip from her pant leg, pulling a yellow herb from her pocket and pressing it to his wounds. "Argue with me and I'll hit you in the leg with a sharp stick." She looked up at him and grinned as she bound the herb to his leg with the piece of cloth. "This will dull the pain and keep your wound from getting infected until we get back to the ship." She stood up and looked over as Feanor landed with Draegen in his arms. "Where ya been?" She bit her lip and looked back over her shoulder, scanning the area for Daren.

am i noted in this rp anymore?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 10:13 PM
urunsaishun

(oh....sorry babe prepares for the blow to the back of the head)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 01:04 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

daren pulled himself over the rubble that stood between him and blaster fire. he slowly made his way back to his master, deflecting shots and sending his own twards the mass of ancient b1 battle droids. "we have to get out of the open. we cant hold them off forever!"

the wallker slumped forward, it's other 11 legs straining to support it. inside the crew frantically adjusted meters and guages. "it cant drill under these conditions! we need a replacement leg!" slowly, the damaged leg began to pull up into the body of the walker. the drill ground to a halt, slowly sliding back up to the top of the humongous machine. the leg slid upward, quickening in pace. it slid into an open hatch not but 4 meters above urun's head. the door slowly began to close, it's hinges squeeling from the exertion. inside, technicians gathered around the leg with tools, taking it apart to repare the delicate coil.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 02:53 PM
urunsaishun

Dangling in the air Tzila extended her blades length then shoved it into the underside of the walker. Slowly she carved a circle as the hull melted to the saber's intensity. The metal circular metal hunk feel to the ground below and Tzila swung inside.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 03:00 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor let a small ''ouf'' seeing that he was allmost toast. With a smile he looked at Zel.

''Seems I'm losing my battle skills when you're arround''.

Standing up, he ignited his light sabre and was helping deflecting the bullet.

''This annoys me, why are we here again?''

Slowly gaining momentum, he was now deflecting and charging at the same time. Whatever was on the other side, they didn't know what was coming.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 04:16 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

you cant deflect verpines mandos. they shoot out like shotguns, hitting you with ten microblades every time the trigger is pulled. bullets still woudnt deflect, they would just be cut in half and most likely one half would hit you. these guns don't fire bullets. i'm giving you a chance to repost because feanor would be shredded on the spot if he didnt dodge.))

gaurds in the walker spun to face the twilek. "freeze, or we will open fire!" more gaurds lined up on the catwalks above, effectively surrounding her. the commander stepped out of the command room above, a custom verpine pistol in a holster at his waist. "what is it now! get back to work!" the tech's, who had been distracted by tzila's entrance, turned back to replace the coil. the drill slid into place at the top of the walker, falling into a holder wich kept it there. the walker began to lurch forward slowly, pushing itself forward slowly, lumbering on its 11 legs.

((urun, i described the hatch because i though that that would be a good way for urun to get in without ripping a hole in the walker, which is what tzila did.))

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 11:24 PM
urunsaishun

(mandos'ade get over the verpine gun thing ok the only person im allowing go have one from this point on is fas and his selected guards not the whole imperial force ok. because im sure they arent the easiest weapons to get ahold of. no more discussion on the matter. you keep introducing extreme elements to the story without putting it up to consideration with me and it confuses the whole story and we have to struggle to catch up so it makes sense. Please if there are any other story arcs pls consult with me first in a personal message or on the planning thread otherwise it looks like youre just pushing your weight, sounding like a smart ass or trying to control the story.)

Tzila stared at the imperials sorrounding her weapons trained on her. "Don't move drop your saber!" ordered a imperial sergeant nervously. She bent down slowly placing her smooth saber on the cold floor. Everything seemed to freeze in the moment... then a small silver ball rolled from her hand. A pulse of high frequency ripped across the control room causing all the imperials to grab their ears through their helmets in stunning pain. Pulling the small plugs from her ear she took advantage of her moment. Her saber found her hand ignited she moved with incredible fluid grace. Shoving her purple blade in the closest guard she used him as he fell over, rolling over his back taking the forearms of the imperial on his side. She threw him screaming with the force across the room into four imperials. Spinning around she danced between the imperials dropping them in their confusion. Liana emerged from the back of the room from the sealed hatch just as the imperials were coming from their stunned state. "Fire!" the sergeant ordered but his commands fell on deaf ears as the soldiers at his side fell face down their backs opened up turning he saw a flash of amber light and saw no more.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 03:32 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((i'm not saying that the whole force has one. they could, because verpine's, while being more expensive then blasters, are just as easy to get. anyway i'm only giving them to officers, eliminator squads, and a few commandos. the way i'm taking it is totally realistic for starwars. you know the walkers in episode two that had the big lasers on them, twelve legs, ect. thats bassically what this is but with a drill instead of a gun. and noone ever has full control of an rp unless its hosted. thats why their are other players with their own characters influencing the story.))

all of you, open fire now!" the imperials on the catwalks, recovering, haled fire down towards the jedi. one of the techs hit a control panel, releasing the repaired leg from the clamp so that it fell into place. it slammed down to the ground as te walker picked up a bit more speed as it lumbered on towards the carrier that would take it back to the ship. the captain fired his pistol repeatedly, hoping for a hit.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:44 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor was moving as an eagle in the sky. He seemed to know whatever was going to happen, every move. At every second, he was right where he was supposed to be, dodging, hitting lasers back, all with a smile on his face. His mastery of the Force only had gotten him to a Jedi Knight rank, but he knew as well as the others that it was much more than that.

Bringing two imperial troops down, he turned towards Zel.

''I love you'' with a smile, before charging further into the imperial ranks.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 04:48 PM