KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Trinity- RP Thread

Trinity- RP Thread
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Veldara felt the urge to tell the Council... Or a wise master... About his visions. But he was unsure about how to approach them, or how to explain them what he had seen.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 04:20 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

Draegen passed quickly through the masses towards the registration area unnoticed just like he wanted. He encircled the grand fountain when his eyes beneath the dark indigo hood were met by a pair of piercing dark eyes. The mysterious beautiful female jedi master sat sorrounded by younglings seated at the foot of the fountain. He quickly diasappeared behind the large fungal mass of a felucian jedi.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 01:51 PM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

The story came to a close, and Master Helit slowly stood to take her leave. One of the girls grabbed her robe and pulled her back down. “One more. That cant be all. We still have plenty of time until the meeting starts... Please?” Master Helit sighed and closed her eyes, suddenly she smiled sweetly and looked down at the young one sitting on her foot. “Alright... One more... I’ll tell you of a boy, a Padawan just like you. Of course he is much older now... But still he is shunned by many... His name is Draegen Anaesazi.” And so she began his story, the young ones hanging on every word.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 06:32 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

The time had come for the commencement of the Second Conclave of Yavin 4. All the masters , padawans jedi knights were gathered in the great audience chamber in the Great Temple, centered in between the four smaller sorrounding ziggurats (revision). The masters council entered in from the side of the raised dais to take their seats before a simple stone podium. Next came Master Arn Cassam, his dark skin in contrast with his grey white hair and trimmed beard. He was the current Headmaster of the council taking the role in the absence of GrandMaster Balen Solo. Two tall jedi knights took their position on each side of the podium.

"Welcome my friends and brethren," he said warmly extending his arms wide. "Our gathering here is of the greatest importance. For i would convene no such large meeting of order and the dangers that could bring if I did not feel the gravity of our times did not require it.....

Draegen found a place in the great hall clinging to the edge of the crowd of over five thousand present.

"I recieved a coded message from Chief of State Avadarr Senul of the Galactic Republic. In this message the Senator conveyed my worst fears the Imperial Faction has aligned itself with the AIMF ....." he paused for several moments as the floor filled with gasps and talking amongst the order....

" Reports have just arrived that a Mechana droid army has invaded the republic planet of Fanthar located in the midrim at the edge of wildspace," he indicated pointing to a large holographic projection showing the blue green planet. "The Fanthars are a peaceful agriculture society. They have massacred the Fanthar King Baltha's soldiers and taken him and the capital city of Bottosa captive. To the Mechana Front this planet is of great strategic advantage being a system over from the republic stronghold of Cerea."

"Worse the Mechana Front's numbers are for greater than either the Republic's and our own scouts have estimated. It is time our order removes itself from its passive neutral stance on this conflict and do our commissioned duty as the protectors of freedom and democracy in the galaxy. Be warned my friends this conflict could very well through the entire galaxy into full on war. Orders of duty shall be issued in the next hours and some of you will be called to place your lives in great mortal danger...." He was cut short when a jedi knight walked up to him and talked in hushed voice to him. Master Arn turned again to the crowd his expression in great shock and quickly ended, "May the force be with you all." He urged the council members who quickly with him departed the dais into a side hallway.

Last edited by urunsaishun on Aug 26th, 2008 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 10:15 PM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Master Helit stood quietly amongst the jedi. Her eyes narrowed upon the arrival of the knight that whispered into Master Arn's ear. She shook her head and flipped up the hood of her cloak, slipping gracefully through the crowd and towards the door. She didnt like this, but there was little she could do until the council asks for action. She slipped past Draegen and out the side door, glancing at him for a moment before disappearing into the hallway.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 10:28 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor, present and silenced in the middle of the commotion, did not pass any comments until he was out of the assembly.

''So, war has arrived yet again''.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 10:31 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Master Helit stepped up beside him. "No... War has been in our lives since birth... Now it is just coming back from a vacation." She glanced over at him. "But this time... The jedi are less likely to succeed." She looked gravely at her old friend. "Padawan Draegen is amongst us... The force has brought him here... I can feel it."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 10:53 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor laughed.

''And all that announced the day I was graded Jedi Knight. How beautiful of a gift this is.''

He came to shake her hand.

''It has been long since last I've seen you. You were a Jedi knight and I, a mere padawan''.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 10:55 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and shook with him. "Yes it has been some time hasnt it. How is everything now? Are you happy to finally be knight?" She flipped her hood back and took off down the hall so they could speak peacefully without having to raise their voices over the crowd.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 10:59 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor followed her.

''It was more than I had hoped for considering myself''.

Modest, he was, at all time. He looked at her attentively.

''You have grown well, an powerful I suppose?''

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 11:03 PM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and looked over at him as they stepped out into the quiet courtyard. "Even a well aged Master still has much to learn... But I guess you can say that I'm known by some throughout the galaxy." She sat down near the fountain and smiled up at him. "I must say though, it's no fun going on missions without you and your master at my side."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 11:06 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor laughed.

''Good times, was it. Just quiet battles here and there. Nothing serious.''

His mood got grimmer.

''Not like what we'll be having''.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 11:10 PM
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and bowed her head. "I fear for the next generation of Jedi... Though they will be strong, they have had little taste of battle... And now this.. I fear for us all, Feanor... Even for you and I." She looked up at him sadly.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 11:14 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor looked at her.

''You fear for me? You must know all that has been said about me. I'm here to tell you none were lies. As long as I am here, I will protect what I can, my Master and you.''

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 11:18 PM
DangerousBeauty

She laughed and stood up, messing up his hair as she spoke. "Of course I fear for you. You'll always be that little Padawan to me. You will be the little boy who would sit at my feet and listen to story after story each night until his master had to use the force to get him off to bed."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 11:27 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor couldn't stop laughing.

''And then he said he would use a lightsabre to force me to leave, but he actually kept hitting me with a fluorescant stick.''

He clamed down. There has been such a time. The rules of the Jedi were strict. No living could be performed, for it led to selfish feelings and into the dark side. Feanor always kept his distance from the other sex, sadly the last bed he was in with a woman was with her, 10 years ago.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 11:31 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Veldara, distraced by the still vivid images in his vision, bumped into the newly knighted Jedi and the master. "I'm sorry, Master Feanor, Helit."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 11:52 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

(I'm not a master yet smile)

''Yes, Feanor said, turning his head, what is it?''

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 11:56 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*In SW, Padawans and apprentices consider 'masters' to be everyone who has a higher rank than them. wink*

"I.. I've had a vision."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:15 AM
DangerousBeauty

"Yes I remember... I still laugh every now and then thinking back to how we use to be... How is your Master?.. Where is he?" She smiled and nodded to Veldara. "Good evening... Are you ok? You look sick. Was your vision really that bad?"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 12:19 AM