KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Trinity- RP Thread

Trinity- RP Thread
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

well what am i supposed to do then?! i cant attack, that sucks. srsly. please disregard this last post my .))

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 10:21 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you need to do a lot more planning and such before you can just jump into a battle. The rp is no longer then 4 pages and you want to start a fight? That doesnt work... I'm sorry but youll have to make another char or just wait for the right time to do it.))

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 10:37 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor looked at the little padawan leave.

''Well, he hasd a short temper''

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 10:39 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

well in the words of urun himself. "the empire is weak and has very few forces at this time." sriously, 1 squad, an old tank, and some lizards. plus 3 droids owned by a major faction. i mean, if our troop count is so low that we cant spare a squad and a tank that wouldnt last 5 minutes against more modern stuff, why dont you just go ahead and kill the group of right now. then there would be nothing left for the aimf or wtvr their called to pull back up and they would disband, ending a major conflict before it starts. i mean, i think its fair that i can have a small group sneak in, steal something, and then sneak back out. without even fighting you guys. *sigh* i'm just really miffed right now. it's no fun to never have the bad guys win for once. if there are no bad guys, whats the point of having a story. i hereby reclaim my right to be a part of this story until futher notice. therefore, unless someone else makes an imperial character, i retain the right to control imperial characters. plus, if i told you my guys were coming, you would just convienyent ly place someone there who was able to stop them. i was having fun with the previous one when you decided it necesary to keep it from happening.

a**, sorry, just felt like putting in a cuss word.))

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
a small squad of dark troopers, headed by fas' hokh approached the edge of the forest near the old main gate of the base, which was no longer used. behind them, 3 ig-200's and a refurbished tx-130 tank came. they went into the open hanger, watching for any traps that were left behind. rubble sat crumbled into piles on the empty floor, and a broken and rusted xwing sat in the corner. the squad came to a small blast door and pointed at it. they backed away as the tank's cannon aimed and fired. 2 armored repulsor carts were pushed in quickly from the jungle, carrying nutrient frames. "remember people, in and out, before they even know we're here." the group ran down the corridor, coming into the active portion of the temple. the tank, being too large, was left behind with a trooper to defend it. the group passed the colliseeum unnoticed, a moving blip of force nothigness. as they approached the library, they began pulling up their verpine assault rifle's. they planted a charge on the blast door, just a small one to bust the lock. the backed up and let it detonate, resounding a soft 'whump' throughout the temple. they barged in and began searching for 'it'.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 11:01 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

(no im sorry you are proofing yourself impatient and this isnt the story for that kind of roleplaying and you don t retain the right to control all imperial characters you still havent really placed anything in the planning thread as to your ideas of the imperial forces other than their base being on hoth. as of right now if you don t have any other ideas and are just here to criticize the way our story is panning out you can discontinue your service in this thread because this story is not all about fighting and not about the bad guys winning because right now alliances and who will win in this conflict is far from being decided. I may be a noob to these forums but i also know when i see sloppy roleplaying and just because you were having fun it ruined the plot of the storyline and therefore i retain the right as the creator of this story just like a writer to pull the plug and start over which all the other members of the story had no complaint. therefore this argument to me is over)

As Draegen began to disappear into the side passage a stern looking jedi guardian appeared. " Master Da-Zel Helit, Feanor Usulrecth, Astor Veldara, Draegen Anaesazi the Masters' Council has requested your presence in the Masters' Chamber. Please follow me at this time," he motioned to the small group.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 01:39 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Astor turned to look at the others, hesitating. After some seconds, he followed.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 01:45 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Master Helit nodded and quietly followed... Something didnt feel right... The force was telling her to be weary of this.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 02:08 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

He would stand before the Master's council, the same council who's members had labeled him as a "danger to the order" and now he would stand before those same judges again. "This must have something to do with Master Urun's appearance," he thought silently. Shaking his head he followed the others as they went down the long brightly light hallway towards the dark wooden double doors, with what felt like the weight of the world on his shoulder.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 03:15 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

After waiting momentarily outside the jedi filed inside the naturally lit open semi circle room. Twelve simple throne seats lined the walls at which eleven jedi masters sat sorrounding a large circular dais in the center of the room. Draegen's eyes met that of his master who stood in the corner of the room like a shadow. The four came to stand next to two others already standing in front of the masters. There was a tall purple skinned female jedi master at her side stood a humble strikingly beautiful human girl who seemed to be the former's padawan. Draegen could barely keep his mouth from dropping but caught himself before looking like a fool amongst the masters. He took his place head down next to the young jedi knight from the courtyard arms behind his back.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 08:26 PM
DangerousBeauty

Master Helit eyed the man in the corner wearily as she made her way to stand before the council. She stole a glance at Draegen before turning her full attention back to the council members.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 08:45 PM
urunsaishun

"Welcome all," came the strong, calm and articulate voice of the female Cerean master. "I am Master Calia-di-Mune you have all been called here in this our hour of need. News has arrived upon our ears from our lost brother that darkens this day even further. Master Urun Sai Shun was secretly sent on a mission by Master Solo before his imprisonment. This mission was even kept silent from this council's knowledge due to the opposition it s proposal it would receive. Over the last six months Master Urun has traveled in pursuit of rumors and to the darkest pockets of the galaxy in search for word on the sith order." Draegen's eyes turned towards his master again but softer than before, that is where he had been all this time not just simply abandoning him.

"Last week Master Urun tracked down the exile Jaccas Kinnar, who I am sure we are all aware of his role in the death of his master, Master Sovos Tarn. After a.... confrontation Master Urun was able to.... extract intelligence from Tarn. The darkside is moving, we have been blind to it's passage but it has not been to our's. It seems there is a sith presence behind the recent aggression and union of the Imperial Front and the AIMF."

The standing jedi took in the words, breathing in deep they stood straighter as the weight set in. "You ask why you are called here," came Master Cassam's voice again as the Cerean master sat back in her seat. "You have all been personally selected by this council your mission, lead by Master Urun himself, is to discover and if confirmed deal with this darkside presence. This mission if it proves true is critical to the victory of the republic. If you choose to participate in this mission you will leave for Fanthar within the hour. However if you choose not there will be no punishment but you will be bound by jedi law to speak nothing of this subject to anyone."

Last edited by urunsaishun on Aug 29th, 2008 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 10:27 PM
DangerousBeauty

Da-Zel looked over at the man in the shadows. "Is that so.. And how is it that we can trust you, Master Urun. You left your Padawan behind, without a word to him of your wear abouts... And now you return, asking that we go an make sure it is in fact true that the sith is moving... How can we be so sure of you?" It wasnt that she didnt trust him, in fact she had respect for the man, but she wanted to see how Draegen would react to her words.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 01:23 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

fas sat in a chair in the dark archives, reading a list of items suspected to be in the jedi archives. he held in his hand a holobook, reading the glowing pages with eager interest. he twitched his bent antena, wishing it to heal, but knowing that it would not. he watched the younger dark jedi, the padawans. they read from their own holobooks, proably studying the history of the jedi. unlike what most would think, the dark jedi studied the same arts as the jedi first, before learning the dark side techniques. a master came up behind fas. "ah yes, fas hokh, our verpine friend. always has his face in the book of artifacts." the dark jedi slammed the book shut just as fas was reading about a weapon from a long time ago that was gaurded heavil by the jedi. the master leaned down next to fas's head, a smirk on his face. "except, i thought i made it perfectly clear last time that you are no longer welcome here." fas turned to him. "i was told that if i did not find more than an old heavy cannon prototype that explodes when you charge the power couplings i would be replaced by someone who could." he decided never to use the word can, because uncertainty, in his thoughts, was the one of the only constants in th universe. "i would take that as an invitation back, wouldnt you. but i wouldnt have had to come back if you had just loaned the book to m-"

but its much too valuable to be rented off like some library book. this book is irreplacable, dont you understand that?!"

fas laughed. "books are easily replaceable, all you have to do is make another copy, like this one. only the original has true value."

"that is the original!"

if fas had a heart it would have skipped a beat. "but this is just a holobook, the original would be printed on flimsi."

"but this was meant to look like a common holobook copy so as to discourage theft. this is the more recently wrewritten version. not the first one." the master picked fas up with the force, pulling him over to the access turbolift and throwing him in. "now then, leave and never come back!" and with that final statement, he depressed the command level button and the turbolift closed and shot upward at highspeed.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 01:52 AM
urunsaishun

"Master Helit i understand my haste disappearance came as a surprise to many in our order, for this I am sorry. I know many doubt the information i bring to this council this day," he said his eyes drifting to the uncomfortable bothan jedi Master Kesh Malkee. "but Jaccas though a coward and traitor is not a fool when his life is tested. He told me of being approached four months ago in a dark bar in Coruscant by a cloaked figure. Kinnar described the man as gaunt, pale of skin and the very air around him seemed to grow cold. The man gave Kinnar a proposal to join him to lead a rebirth of the jedi order. Kinnar being the rat he is declined the offer but in return for his safety he relinquished vital information and strategic positions of the order to this stranger. He gave me a name the man called himself....... Darth Cemarus, the same man I faced in the caves of Zanna'thun" the council members set up in the seats with this information and began chatting among theirselves.

"Proof, you come to us with such wild accusations and rumors yet there is no proof Master Jedi," came the harsh tongue of the bothan, several other masters agreeing. "Master Malkee i understand your concern on this matter but to believe the sith had simply vanished into starbust is ignoran, the hard truth as it always been and always will be is there will always be light and dark," his tone as strong as durasteel in response to he blunt accusations of Master Malkee.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 05:40 AM
urunsaishun

(i live in baton rouge la so if i dont post for the next few days its due to hurricane gustav so pls understand)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 01:23 PM
DangerousBeauty

be safe. *hugs tight*))

Master Helit closed her eyes and thought quietly, tuning out the chatter of the Masters. Her eyes snapped open and she turned her head to look at Master Urun. "Very well... I trust in you then. I will go with you on this mission." She reached over, both of their cloaks hiding their hands, and intertwined her fingers with Feanor's. Her expression didnt change, and the council would be too busy arguing to see this movement... For if they were to see such an act from two Jedi, both would loose their title and rank. She reached out to Feanor with the force, speaking to only him. "Are you coming?... I cannot do this without you by my side."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 03:01 PM
urunsaishun

"I and my padawan will join you Master Urun, I was there with you on Zanna'thun three years ago I believed you then when you told us and I still believe you now," Master Tzila said warmly smiling at Urun who returned the flirtatious expression.

So many thoughts raced through Draegen's mind he couldn't think everything seemed so overwhelming. He had waged a mental war in his head for the last months and now Master Urun appears, did he not know what his disappearance had done to him could he not see?

"Padawan Anaesazi," came the beautiful voice of the Cerean Master again pulling him from his thoughts, "I know your struggles of late I sense in you great strife and confusion. Many among this council doubt you but you intrigue me, will you accompany your master in this dangerous mission?" she asked staring him piercing through is flesh. There was a long silence in the masterr's room then....," Yes I will," he said quickly then lowered his gaze.

"Good, now that that is settled Master Helit it is good to see you again," Master Calia smiled genuinely, "The council has been watching your progress as a master in the last years and we see great strength in you. As these times calls for action we see it only fit that you be placed with a learner." Extending her graceful arm towards a side door a young man emerged and took his place next to Da-Zel, "Master Helit this is Daren Herth, he is a promising student and we are sure under your tutelage he will grow strong in the ways of the force," she nodded and sat back.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 10:54 PM
DangerousBeauty

Master Helit nodded and moved to put her hands on her new padawan's shoulders. "Thank you, Master... I am happy to take him." She closed her eyes and forced a smile. 'How the hell am I going to take care of a padawan at this point in time?!... Perfect.' She opened her eyes and looked down at the boy standing in front of her.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 10:59 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

daren yawned and looked up. "so, master helit huh, you dont look so tough. but maybe thats just a stereotype of females. i've seen lots of females do the impossibl in combat. but i suppose that was just my imagination. meh." he searched for something on his belt but didnt seem to find it. "hmm, must of left the crackers in my room. uhh, i'll be right back." he walked back off, not seeming to be in any hurry.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 04:56 AM
DangerousBeauty

Da-Zel rubbed her temples and shook her head. "Oh my... This one is going to be a hand-full." She flicked her hand and Daren's saber flew from his belt and into her hand. "We'll start here... You'll learn to respect me no matter what my gender... You will not carry this or be allowed to use it until I have broken you down and rebuild you into the proper Padawan that I want at my side... Are we clear?" She looked the saber over before putting it on her belt. "Your saber needs work as well, but that can come later."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:19 AM