KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Trinity- RP Thread

Trinity- RP Thread
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor laughed t that demonstration. Tapping the padawan on the head.

''She's right, respect your elders. You'll be one of them soon enough.''

Looking at the Jedi Master, he smiled at her with a compasionnate sentiment.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:28 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Zel smiled back and looked up into his eyes. "He reminds me of you when you were a Padawan." She said to him through the force.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:33 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

''True enough, Feanor added, yet I didn't receive punishements from you'' he replied through the Force.

''I consider myself lucky for life'' he added with a smile.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:38 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She smiled raised a brow. "No but you got plenty from your master... How is it you are lucky?"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:49 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor passed next to her, walking through the garden, making a sign for Zel to follow him.

''Not having you as my master gave me latitude with you. I didn't receive your punishments. I've never felt inferior to you Zel''. he said with a smile.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:57 AM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and nodded to the council before leaving. "Thank you. I will come find you when it is time to leave. Again I thank you." She bowed and quietly made her way after Feanor. "My view of you will never change.. You will always be the fiery padawan to me."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:02 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor laughed.

''You know as well as me that my destiny goes beyond anything known in this era. The only thing I want unchanged... is you by my side''.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:10 AM
DangerousBeauty

Shed smile and take his hand gently in hers. "Shall we go somewhere a little more private so we can speak without fearing that someone might over hear us?"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:13 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Derek nodded, feeling uncomfortable and yet in heaven.

The Order forbade this kind of behavior, yet he had always wanted Zel to react as such.

''I'll follow you''.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:15 AM
DangerousBeauty

And so she'd take his hand and lead him to her quarters, a private room that she was assigned upon arrival two days ago. And there they would spend their time.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:21 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

(do we talk there, or xxx)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:24 AM
DangerousBeauty

donno ^^ probably both))

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:29 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor entered her quarters soon after her. He didn't speak right away, still unsure of her intentions. But when he looked at her, he knew his face didn't hide the sentiment he had for her.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:35 AM
DangerousBeauty

Zel smiled and ran her hand down his cheek. "I've missed you so much... I've been so worried that while we were appart, you got killed... But I know now how silly of a thought that was."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 04:46 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanot held her hand on him.

''I thought I would not see you again. I have never hoped for this, at this point... yet I'm not afraid. But looking at you now made me understanding why I had to come back, even for a glimpse of this moment''.

Softy, he kissed her hand.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 05:14 PM
DangerousBeauty

She smiled and ran her hand down his cheek. "You should be afraid.. You of all people should know what would happen if we were found out." She smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. "I plan to take advantage of this night... I do not know what the future has in store for our mission.. But I do know that something is going to happen." She smiled and kissed him again.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:46 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor held her tight against him, unhooking her Jedi belt.

''Whatever is in store, I'll be with you''.

Kissing her, he did not feel inferior to her. They were just a man and a woman tonight.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:49 PM
DangerousBeauty

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 08:52 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

(What does that mean?)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 10:54 PM
DangerousBeauty

time jump so we can get our mission started.))

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 11:53 PM