KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Trinity- RP Thread

Trinity- RP Thread
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
urunsaishun

Draegen huffed and stood up looking at Da-Zel. "You think I don't know about you master? The slip of a hand, a hush word, the walking away glances. Stare at yourself first" he turned to Astor then quickly took his leave down the small hallway to his bunk.

16 hours later......

Master Urun stood in front of the seven jedi in front of him. He addressed them, "Our shuttle is equipped with a cloaking apparatus we should be able to pass through the droid blockade." Then he reached in his robe's pocket producing a small glowing purple orb. "These are Gungan plasma balls they are efficient in destroying droid unit i will fit each of you with a belt of four of these," he paused as Master Tzila distributed them to the party.

"Once the pilot takes us out of clouds we will fly low and drop into the large forest on the edge of Bottosa. There we will unite with Master Toram and his rebels. I trust the council in their choice of selecting you for this mission now it is time to that the jedi no longer dance on a line," he said turning and headed back towards the cockpit.

As the party begun talking amongst themselves, Draegen reached out for Urun. "Master?" he called but the man kept walking stepping through the cockpit door. Draegen dropped his head he couldn't understand why Master Urun was ignoring him.

(* Fanthar are a humanoid race which resemble large bulky bison like race. The females stand around 6 ft while the malls are slightly larger they walk upright on two hooved feet. They are a simple still very much agriculture based race. They have two horns on their head the females more blunt while the males are large and pointed and are often adorned and tattooed. They wield stone weapons but make their worlds income from their large crops and the ore they main that build many of the ships in the galaxy. They speak a rough tongue called Fantha but also speak the common dialect. They worship a mother goddess named Nadalla."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:07 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor was waiting for the door to open. He was following the lead on this exotic planet, to say the least.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:43 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Da-Zel moved and stood by his side. "My Padawan has taken on a red saber... I do not have the heart to stop him.. They are not in use anymore... But still my heart says for him to get rid of the stone." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Plus there is that matter of young Draegen... I fear he knows."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:47 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor was relaxed. He had no real concern about anything.

''Well, if he knows, we can't do anything about it, right? So why worry?''

He held his hand. That was all he dared do here.

'' A red stone does not mean a bloody heart, Da-Zel. Unless he is using the color to show his true nature. But then again, why would he do that here and now. There is little we can do on this matter that advise him. If he is indeed corrupted to the heart, then I shall dispose of him accordingly.''

He said that without emotion. He didn't like the Jedi consil, for the simple reason that they had the status to control everything, yet controled nothing. It just couldn't work.

Looking at Zel, he added.

''His turn of heart wouldn't make you a bad master, and you would still hold the same place in my heart''.

Last edited by Mandos on Sep 4th, 2008 at 01:03 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:54 AM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

its an orange saber, not a red one))

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:55 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Zel smiled and nodded, looking up into his eyes. "You are right.. As always... Sometimes I think you more of a Master then I." She frowned and took his hand with both of hers. "I just fear that he doesnt know what hes getting himself into... Maybe the council was wrong to assign him to me at such a time... I fear that I wont be able to protect him... It reminds me of when I was a knight... And unable to protect a boy I greatly cared for.. I was lucky that night.. He would not be by my side now if it wasnt for his mater."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:59 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor nodded, and turned to kiss her passionately.

''I know, but let's leave to the past what is in the past. I have you now, and you me.''

He was honest, and selfless. He only wanted her to feel better.

''And you are the master, Zel. I could not train another, not do I wish it. We need people with good hearts like yours for those status. And remember, the only thing you can change is a heart, not a mind''.

Feanor held her tight in his arms, pressing her chest against him. For a brief moment, he wanted to get lost in her, completely and utterlu lost in her scent and beauty... and love.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:07 AM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
its an orange saber, not a red one))

Srry lol))

Zel returned his kiss, letting her lips linger near his as he spoke. Feeling his breath caress her sent chills down her spine. She smiled and brushed her lips against his again. "I love you, Feanor... Promise me you'll be safe... I dont want to loose you." She closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:14 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

daren walked up next to his master, still brushing dirt and grime from his lightsaber with a damp rag, which seemed to be brand new. he peered around at the eight masters. "gungan plasma's, thtas the best we've got? i mean, 4 times 8, that's like 32. 32 out of a battalion of 100 isn't going to do us much good. plus, unlesss you have something that can give it good velocity, these are next to useless. we'd be better off with sticks, stones and our lightsabers. plus whatever we could pick up on the way. he looked up at the 2 masters kissing. "awwwkwarddd..."

fas peered out of a window of a commandeered housing complex that was being used as a barracks. he watched as a small trail of smoke and a flame at the head of the trail appeared to come through the atmosphere. he grinned. "so our friends have arrived now have they." he pulled a comlink up to his mouth and spoke into it. "just a note captain, the jedi are here, make sure the gaurds are ready. set the trap and send 2 or 3 scouts to wacth their progress, but tell them not to get too close. a pause before the captain responded, obvious excitement in his voice. "yes sir, it shall be done." the commlink beeped and fas hokh replaced it on his belt. his broken anteenna twitched. he cradled his verpine in his arms, fanthan blood splattered on it from the previous days raid of a hideout. "soon old friend, the blood of our enemies shall once again mark you." he smiled, peering down at a small line of blood marking the kill of a fanthan jedi. "soon."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:23 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor held her tighter, with one hand on her head.

''Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. My heart will always be next to yours''.

As he sad that, he closed his eyes. No, nothing at all.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:23 AM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and huged him tightly, listening to her Padawan's voice through the thick walls as he spoke to the other Jedi. Finally she pulled away, kissing him one last time as she did. "I must go and prepair him... Be safe.. May my heart and the force be with you." She smiled sweetly before moving off to her Padawan's side. "Daren... Those 4 balls are for a last resort only. Our lightsabers and the force are our number one. If all else fails and you run out of gungan plasma's, then fight with your hands... But I will not leave your side.. So you musnt worry."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:28 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor nodded, and came back to his chambers. He grabbed his lightsabre, and opened it. The twisted blue green light felt reassuring to him. Attaching it on his belt, he then covered himself with a dark cloak and hood. People always felt uneasy when he walked towards them with this on, but that was exactly what he wanted any possible anemies to feel before they attacked. Once ready, he made his way to the hallway.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:33 AM
urunsaishun

The jedi set silently as their vessel slowly cruised past the droid army's capital Lucrehulk-class battleship and the other patrol cruisers. They floated for what seemed like an eternity no one taking a deep breath or moving a limb. When they passed the droid's sensor barrier all aboard breathed a sigh of relief.

Master Urun ran down to the party of seven, taking his position next to the right sliding door. As they closed in on the heavy forest ancient forest below Urun threw the sliding door open and looked back at the party. He yelled above the whipping powerful wind, "Let the force slow your fall when you land look for my single flare and gather there we will meet Master Toram. May the force be with you." The pilot signaled to Urun and he looked back one last time as the shuttle skimmed just above the treeline and then lept.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:29 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((why would they use lucrehulk. we're talking obsolete technology. its 350 years in the future, call them gelfo class battle cruisers. or some other made up name. because obsolete tech is useless these days. all of the advancements in tech mean that ships are tougher. these droids we're fighting arent the same as the ships used by the confederacy back during the clone wars. their much tougher and meaner. it should take at least 3 gungan plasma spheres to get one of these down. you're acting like 350 years in the future, humans are still goingto be using the same technology.))

daren rushed forward after him, pulling his robe off of the seat. "wahoo!" daren lept into the air after urun, falling just a little ways away from him. he used his robe as a parachute and the force to create an air cusion near the ground. as he landed, he donned his cloak and scanned the surrounding area, spotting master urun. "that was fun!"

in the distance, finnally spotting them, an imperial scout in a camouflage patterned armor. his helmet, visor up, was round, with a comm spiike on the right side. his face was also painted in a camoflage pattern. the sniper rifle cradled in his arms was a slugthrower, silenced for quietness. it was an advance model capable of shooting at higher speed than others. strapped to his back was a verine rifle, in case they got too close. his orders were clear, only fire if they attack you. he sat back and got comfy, wondering where the other jedi were.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:10 PM
urunsaishun

(ok addressing the use of the lucrehulk and the technology with all the wars of the last centuries technology is pretty much the same and in many cases have degraded and some planets have reverted to using older technology. This is a theme seen many times in our own history war often causes technology to come to a halt or use older tactics. The Mechana Front have recovered many of the old droid units and vessels and altered them and updated them.)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 02:02 PM
urunsaishun

"Yes it was," he smiled at the young padawan then extended his arm and loosed the small orange flare into the night sky. Several minutes later the group had all gathered around Master Urun in a small forest clearing.

Draegen stared his master down hard but his attention grew to rustling in the forest brush. Moments later a large bull headed humanoid cloaked in jedi robes emerged followed by around ten other rebels. "Master Toram?" Urun asked as he approached the large figure. "Master Urun Sai Shun long has it been that I wanted to grasp your hand in friendship," his loud bass voice rumbled as she shook Master Urun's hand powerfully. "Hurry we must make haste before we alert any sentries to our position," he herded them back into the dark tall forest wall.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 08:03 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

the scout grinned and whispered to himself and his commlink. "outpost 9, this is alpha 23, i've spotted the rebel group headed by one of the fanthan jedi. should i engage?" he waited a few moments for the response.

"alpha 23 this is outpos 9, we read you, negative, do not engage. try to follow them from a distance, see where they're headed. resume radio silence until further notice. outpost out." the commlink clicked off and he rolled over until a large tree was blocking him from the jedi's line of siht. he pushed himself off of the ground and peeked around the corner to watch them through a set of binoculars.

daren looked up at the large fanthan. "wow, he's a big one..." he, out of reflex, placed his hand on thehilt of his blaster pistol and left it there.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 09:05 PM
urunsaishun

The party traced through a secret path lead by the Fanthar patrol along the way Master Bron told them the horrors of the invasion and how many were slaughtered including all of King Baltha's guard.

After an hour or so they came to a large meadow gathered there were a small army. "I have 250 men and boys, once the explosives are detonated at the ore factory we will seige the city," he showed them the points of attack by drawing it in the dirt with his walking staff visible by the duel moonlight. We have an hour before we will be ready so please make yourselves at home and grab you some good Fanthar Yuul stew," he laughed slapping Astor on the back warmly though underestimating his strength.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 09:52 PM
DangerousBeauty

Zel winced just watching the slap on the back that Astor got. She shook her head and put her hand on her Padawan's shoulder. "Come boy.. Let's see what you can do." She pulled Daren off to the side and drew her saber. "Dont hold back, I wont let you hurt me." She ignited her blade and waited, the white light from the crystal illuminating her face in the dark. ((yes i know her profile pic has a blue one but im making hers white.))

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 12:13 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Feanor came between Zel and the padawan.

''If you'll permit me, young one'' he added while drawing his own light sabre.

''Just like old times, Zel'' he said while walking forward.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 01:12 AM