KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Trinity- RP Thread

Trinity- RP Thread
Started by: urunsaishun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
urunsaishun

(um mando jumped ahead again but its ok i guess so we are currently on the walls of Bottosa the Fanthar capital at a guard post that was manned by droids. So we'll just keep it goin we'll assume at the jedi were unaware of such a large contigent of imperial forces on planet)

When the commander ordered his soldier something inaudibly Draegen felt the wind as Master Urun burst past him. Leaping into the air the jedi battlemaster flew into the night sky deflecting the stun blaster fire and landed amongst the imperials on the repulsor lift. His bright blue saber spun quickly taking the arm at the elbow from the closest stormtrooper who shrieked and fell grasping at his missing limb. A spin kick sent three imperials off the lift onto the wall.

Draegen's couldn t reach his master to aid him at the moment because the droids were pressing them with blaster fire. Master Tzila threw her cloak off and raced forward followed by Liana. Blocking the wave of bolts she jumped and in mid air she kicked both her legs out slamming into the heads of two B1 units. Their slender heads flew off in sparks then her purple saber sliced them in two with one swing. Pivoting she allowed her padawan to nimbly cartwheel into the droid line her yellow saber coming around in a full round swing dropping all the mechana units around her. The two then joined together their feet and bodies moving in an entricate and deadly dance. Draegen raced forward to aid them when a B2 battle droid came into his path the menancing looking droid extended its forearm and its dual laser cannon fired at the padawan. Barely able to react in time, he corkscrewed flipped over the energy blasts. Landing he brought his blue saber up over his shoulder pointing straight at the battle droid and charged.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 01:19 AM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

....doesnt answer my question here let me ask again... WHERE AM I?!))

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 01:24 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by urunsaishun
(um mando jumped ahead again but its ok i guess so we are currently on the walls of Bottosa the Fanthar capital at a guard post that was manned by droids. So we'll just keep it goin we'll assume at the jedi were unaware of such a large contigent of imperial forces on planet)

When the commander ordered his soldier something inaudibly Draegen felt the wind as Master Urun burst past him. Leaping into the air the jedi battlemaster flew into the night sky deflecting the stun blaster fire and landed amongst the imperials on the repulsor lift. His bright blue saber spun quickly taking the arm at the elbow from the closest stormtrooper who shrieked and fell grasping at his missing limb. A spin kick sent three imperials off the lift onto the wall.

Draegen's couldn t reach his master to aid him at the moment because the droids were pressing them with blaster fire. Master Tzila threw her cloak off and raced forward followed by Liana. Blocking the wave of bolts she jumped and in mid air she kicked both her legs out slamming into the heads of two B1 units. Their slender heads flew off in sparks then her purple saber sliced them in two with one swing. Pivoting she allowed her padawan to nimbly cartwheel into the droid line her yellow saber coming around in a full round swing dropping all the mechana units around her. The two then joined together their feet and bodies moving in an entricate and deadly dance. Draegen raced forward to aid them when a B2 battle droid came into his path the menancing looking droid extended its forearm and its dual laser cannon fired at the padawan. Barely able to react in time, he corkscrewed flipped over the energy blasts. Landing he brought his blue saber up over his shoulder pointing straight at the battle droid and charged.

lol, 4 guys, of which your characters only know of 3, is considered a large contingent? plus one squad of droids thats like, 16 people of which 12 remain and several you as of yet have no knowledge of. and i didnt cut ahead either. noone said anything about a repulsorlift. and their guns would not be set on stun. and they wouldnt be called stormtroopers anymore. now there just... troopers.))

fas blasted urun in the leg as he tried to jump at the recently arrived repulsorlift. "hey! who the shab are you!? we didnt call for reinforcements.!" he grabed and threw urun down to the other jedi, letting his blood splatter the stairs that shouldn't have been their in the first place. "this place is a logistical nightmare!" he spotted the other trooper come out of the repulsorlift, carrying a rocket launcher. "allright, get ready to turn those jedi into a smoldering crater." the two troopers crouched into the doorway leading out to the stairs, one in front of the other. the second cradled the barrel of the rocket launcher onto the firsts shoulder to steady it. "get ready..."

daren tugged at his masters cloak. she had spaced out when he fighting had started. "master zel, c'mon we have to get out of here!" he pulled her back to the bottom of the wall just as there was a loud thump, followed by the screech as the roket tore through the air towards the others...

alpha 23 crept up out of the forest, holding his pistol in his hand, aiming at the group at the bottom of the wall. "i have you now." the verpine pistol rattled, ready to make its first jedi kill. the trooper hoped for one, but somehow knew that his fate was chosen to be different. he screeched like a banshee, rushing forward and firing at anything that moved.

Last edited by Unbias3d on Sep 14th, 2008 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 02:13 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

>.< im so lost...))

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 02:23 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

youre with daren at the bottom of the stairs on the wall that shouldnt actually exist. cause whats the point of building a wall if theirs a staircase running all the way up that isnt shielded or anything.))

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 02:27 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

oh ok thank you thats all i wanted to know))

Zel drew her saber and waited, glancing around the corner. "Ready Padawna?"

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 02:47 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

alpha 23 rushed up to a tree, spotting the glow of a lightsaber. "you wont get away that easily, i've got a ver-"

daren stood and brought up his hilt, holding it up but waiting to activate it. suddenly, the sound of yelling through a muffler came at them from around the bend but was interrupted as daren activated his lightsaer, cutting the scout trooper more or less in half. "well, now that that's taken care of." he pulled on the scout helmet, which was obviously a bit big for him. "now we can listen to their radio, and." he pulled up the verpine pistol, holding it with expert skill. "i just got 2 new souvenirs."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 02:56 AM
DangerousBeauty

Zel raised a brow and shook her head. "Hun I think I should take the helmet... That might keep you from fighting properly." She shook her head and patted the top of the cold visor. "Ya hear anything?" She stood up and looked around, waiting for the next wave.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 03:14 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"just someone going by the code of outpost nine barking ot for this guy to hold fire. i think their mad at him. nothing on the other frequencies that i can make out as orders against us." he slid the visor up n its hinges. "and it wont hinder my fighting ability."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 02:26 PM
urunsaishun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
"alpha 23, what do you think you're doing!" the sound of the operator at outpost 9 rang through the scouts ears. the scout ignored the comm, taking aim for another shot.

the repulsorlift stopped at the top of the tower, bringing them into view of master urun. the soldier pulled his gun up but fas placed his hand in the way. "fire in defense only." he realised that urun had already been shot and cursed. "outpost 2, we have a wounded jedi here, we need to know who's responsible for this!" he raised hiss rifle and prepared to execute urun. "move and your head dissapears."

(now see that is where you mentioned the repulsor lift. I made a mistake with the stormtroopers so my bad. Now the stairs is on the inner wall not the outer. This is what happened so far Master Urun lept on the wall with daren following him i assumed the rest of the party would follow also. So we are currently being attacked by droid units who's numbers are increasing by the minute as the alarm was sounded and the imperials. By the way mando'ade if you are going to play Master Urun right he is the current Jedi Battlemaster he cannot be dealt with by simply just throwing him down. So if you are going to roleplay him please do so with respect to his battle prowess. Zel you are on the wall with the rest of the party and Master Bron Toram. There partys goal is to activate the gates of the city to open so Master Bron Toram's soldiers surge the city so the jedi can do their mission )

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 06:54 PM
urunsaishun is currently offline Click here to Send urunsaishun a Private Message Find more posts by urunsaishun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

my bad, i ment turbolift. i didnt roleplay him. first off, he was wounded, second, he tried to jump away and fas shot him in the leg. obviously, that means urun was wounded to the point where defending himself would be more difficult, making it entirely plausible that fas, a skilled and unharmed boutnty hunter, would be able to throw him bck down the stairs, a motion which would only take 2 seconds. the stairs being on the inside of the wall still makes no sense logisticcally. and if it is inside the wall, there would be no room for a hovercraft anyway.))

Last edited by Unbias3d on Sep 14th, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 11:13 PM
DangerousBeauty

She shook her head and started off. "What ever you say hun... Now where did Urun go?... God we're a team here... I wish he'd stop running off like this." She sighed and pulled out the chip. "Now what am I suppose to do with this thing? I dont have anything to put it in... Useless." She shook her head and slipped it back into her pocket. "Come on Daren... Let's move on before someone finds us."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 09:29 PM
urunsaishun

(ok i guess things got confusing arghh... ok so the plan was maybe should have made it more obvious is master urun leading the assault on the wall then the others following him once he finished off the guards on the wall. Now on the concern of the stairs on the inner wall tell me mando'ade what city's walls dont have access to the lower grounds by means of a stairs..... none in my recollection... so lets just move on the mission is still on after they dispatch of the imperials and the droids. Master Tzila will lead the assault on the manufacturing factory leading her padawan Liana, Astor, and Feanor. Master Urun will lead the assault on the palace with Draegen, Master Zel and Daren. So lets try to recover this thing)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 03:20 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*Let's just suppose I'm right behind you guys*

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 04:43 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urunsaishun

(ok sorry i got confused from reading mando'ades post earlier i thought daren had followed master urun onto the wall so ill backtrap myself and fix my mistakes. so master urun is on the wall alone still and the rest of the party is still at the forest wall.... . sorry guys with the hurricane i was only able to be on like once every few days so i got a little lost... slaps myself in the head... ignore my other posts... sorry again everyone)....

Master Urun hit the ground hard but rolled as he landed narrowly dodging the blaster fire. He came up and sprinted again for the control panel. Three battle droids appeared in the opposite doorway of the control room without hesitation he extended his hand and the three droids flew back colliding midair with each other and fell tangled and broken. He quickly entered the code provided to him by Master Bron and he heard the hiss as the supply door at the bottom of the wall opened.

"It's open let's go," commanded Master Tzila who raced out into the grassy plain followed by Liana, Master Bron and his fanthar rebels. Draegen looked back at Master Zel and her brash padawan, "Come on," he ushered them with his hand and raced off towards the supply door at the base of the wall.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 02:07 AM
DangerousBeauty

Zel looked back down at her Padawan and shrugged before running off after Draegen.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 07:53 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((yo urun, in order to get to the control room you have to pass a rocket that is headed towards you, two troops, and fas. not to mention how hard sprinting is when you've just been shot in the leg. but i will allow it this time.))

daren followed, all of a sudden a burst of chatter went throughout the comm systems. "enemy's breaching thesouth wall... south wall under attack... need backup..."he turned just in time to see an at-te mark 3 walk on it's six massive legs towards them, the armored main cannon swiveling in the direction of the rebel troops, the sides sliding open to allow soldiers to pur out. overhead gunships began to crisscross the sky, moving troops towards the off limits zones. a few kilometers away, towering in the rubble of several buildings, was a massive drill, extending down into the ground. it slowly spun, laser lashing out at rapid pace, blasting apart large boulders to further its progress. behind it was a large structure, a 12 legged walking command center, stationary, its legs clamped to the ground for support. surrounding it were at-te's modified with anti air turbolasers in place of their main cannons. one was lumbering around the massive drill, probably for repairs.

fas grabbed urun from behind and pulled him away from the control panel. the two troppers dropped the rocket launcher and pulled up their rifles, turning to face urun.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 04:46 PM
urunsaishun

Urun rolled with the tackle and as they two men fell he threw the bounty hunter off of him with his elbow. Coming up he jumped forward with a bicycle kick. The bounty hunter barely got his defenses up to block the powerful series of kicks that forced him to slide back several feet. Finding his feet he landed in a crouch and spun into a side corkscrew kick this time connecting throwing the armored man into the control panel. He shot his hand out and his saber found its place igniting the bright azure blade and grasping it in both hands he held it straight forward.

Entering through the supply gate the Fanthar rebels fanned out brandishing their large crossbows and clubs. The jedi passed under the wall Master Tzila at the lead her igniting her purple saber she blocked several blaster fire from battle droids rushing to prepare their defense. Liana pointed upwards to Draegen her hand glowing from her amber saber. Looking up Draegen saw his master in melee combat with some uknown armored foe. Without waiting Draegen propelled himself in the air blocking several incoming blasts along the way. Landing he quickly took flight to reach his master in the control tower.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 03:27 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

what tackle?))

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 05:27 PM
DangerousBeauty

I think he meant rolled with the grab.))

Zel stopped and watched the troopers that were dropped off, then her eyes turned to the sky, and slowly made their way over to the drill. She bit her lip and thought for a moment, weighing her chances of stopping the drill. "What are they saying Daren? Anything helpful?"

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 11:43 PM