KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Forum Leaders

Forum Leaders
Started by: Grand_Moff_Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grand-Moff-Gav

Question Forum Leaders

Just out of interest is there a hierarchy amognst the Moderation Team?

I was wondering because the List of Forum Leaders lists the Global but not in alphabetical order...so I assumed its either in order of becoming a Mod or in order of Seniority.

So, does such a seniority exist?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 06:47 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

There is seniority in the Global area.

Ush and Backfire came first...then lil...Storm came next. Both Paola and me came after...and finally Captain Rex.

The prior moderators that step down (we miss you guys) were Kes, BKK, and Tex.

Now, the biggest mystery of the KMC moderator team is this.....how the hell did WindDancer became a moderator?????

A mystery remains unsolved.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:01 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Now, the biggest mystery of the KMC moderator team is this.....how the hell did WindDancer became a moderator?????

A mystery remains unsolved.

...Even Raz takes bribes... evil face

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:13 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's quite clear that Ush is sort of the top of the pile fella.

There are a few more mysteries than just WindDancer, though.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:36 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It's quite clear that Ush is sort of the top of the pile fella.

There are a few more mysteries than just WindDancer, though.

Really? Why do you think that?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:52 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Really? Why do you think that?

He seems to be the global who is the chief enforcer of the rules. He also seems to be the most respected of all of them.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 08:03 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There isn't really a hierarchy per se. Storm is the one who has given the most time to the forums which gave her a certain gravitas, though now she is entering the professional world it is harder for her to give such time, I believe.

I think I'm the oldest (and therefore longest serving) mod (with Raz, obviously, as not counting in that equation as he is admin), but that doesn't give any particular seniority.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 08:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

It would appear that, on the global list, that it goes in order of when they joined the forums.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 10:26 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Indeed.

But remember my fellow working force, without us members there would be no authority in the moderators themselves stick out tongue

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 12:23 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obviously. Is there even a need to state such blatant fact?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 01:58 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Obviously. Is there even a need to state such blatant fact?

Its also a a completely irrelevant fact...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:26 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Innit.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:37 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Innit.

Is there a reason you have some sort of problem with authority?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:42 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is there a reason you have some sort of problem with authority?

I'm struggling to understand where this question came from.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:49 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

I'm struggling to understand where this question came from.

You don't have to understand where a question came from to answer it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:52 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't have to understand where a question came from to answer it.

Obviously.

Anyway, your question is not specific enough for my liking. I by no means have a problem with all authority, even on this site. For instance, I have no problem with Ush, Storm, Lil etc etc.
I have a problem with one mod because of how hypocritical and bias he has been, no more than that.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:58 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Obviously.

Anyway, your question is not specific enough for my liking. I by no means have a problem with all authority, even on this site. For instance, I have no problem with Ush, Storm, Lil etc etc.
I have a problem with one mod because of how hypocritical and bias he has been, no more than that.

Well, in that case we wont bother discussing it here, or anywhere other than PM- especially considering the fact that I disagree with you.

Anyway, I think Ush and WD cleared this topic up, any seniority is de facto.

Mr. Ushgarak, please close.

Last edited by Grand-Moff-Gav on Aug 28th, 2008 at 03:09 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:06 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

We can agree to disagree, I'm sure. If not, I'd rather it was dealt with privately. Feel free to pm me or add me to msn to solve it, if you wish.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:25 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Obviously.

I actually agree. There are mods that I have great respect for, such as Ush. Then there are others, where I doubt their fairness, short patience and temper, and inability to settle matters without force, such as banning a user right away, but they keep the forum running, and that's all I need.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:26 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Spidervlad
I actually agree. There are mods that I have great respect for, such as Ush. Then there are others, where I doubt their fairness, short patience and temper, and inability to settle matters without force, such as banning a user right away, but they keep the forum running, and that's all I need.

Exactly, they are doing a service.

Now, I would recommend not pursuing this discussion- it just leads in arguments.

Again, if this could be closed, the issue has been addressed.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:33 AM