KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » How many times will you see TTT in Theatres?

How many times will you see TTT in Theatres?
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

How many times will you see TTT in Theatres?

I plan on seeing this at least three times in the theatres....I saw AOTC four times in theatres I think...though I don't think that there are any movies I've seen more than 5 times in the theatres.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 04:53 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I dunno probably about the same number of times as FotR so about 5

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 04:57 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

same as FotR, same as AOTC; three times. probably

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 05:15 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

probably twice.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 05:16 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

just once in a theater. But i'll watch and rewatch the bootleg.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2002 05:23 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

That goes for me too.Only once in the theaters,but many many times at home(bootleg).Funny,when I'll get the bootleg,Dexx will also have it......

Old Post Dec 11th, 2002 09:25 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

*drulls*...boootleg
7 days to the release anyway...can't wait

Old Post Dec 11th, 2002 09:27 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

4-5 times......................gonna be fun

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 02:17 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yea.....definately...only wish is was Star Wars coming out now:-)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2002 11:24 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

naah..then what?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2002 06:20 AM
Julie
The Student

ah true enough...the anticipation is half the fun of it all.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2002 11:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I'll probably see TTT at least twice or more. I try to watch it when it comes out, and I try to see it more when the excitement has died down, and I'll try to see it if it comes with a sneak peek at the sequel or prequel or whatever at the end or beginning. smile

Old Post Dec 21st, 2002 03:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Belguimrocks

I saw the first LOTR 3times in theaters, only seen the 2nd one 1once so far...its still always sold out here...UGH! I loved it!...I cant seem to get back to the first board I was at where there was lots of trivia...grr...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 06:16 PM
Belguimrocks is currently offline Click here to Send Belguimrocks a Private Message Find more posts by Belguimrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
webby

well im on 3 at the moment, and if its still showing in a month, ill prob go see it again.

but as for the video and dvd release, when its out, ill watch it a lot. when im skint i watch FOTR, and have easily played that 20/25 times so far. some times on in background, other times, will actually watch it. so id say 15 times deffo watched it. (normal and extended version included)

big grinbig grin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2002 01:06 PM
webby is currently offline Click here to Send webby a Private Message Find more posts by webby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ms_saigon

Three, I've seen it twice already so only one more to go. I'm waiting to get the bootleg, too.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2002 07:09 PM
ms_saigon is currently offline Click here to Send ms_saigon a Private Message Find more posts by ms_saigon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dejio

I'm gonna watch it many, many times! I've seen it once in the movie house (premier showing). They're gonna have the regular viewing mid-week of January.. Damn!
Anyway, I've seen it on a VCD copy six times already. And I must say, I love the movie more and more everytime I watch it. It's simply the best! I'm gonna watch this movie every holidays, weekends and every spare time I've got.
Hmm.. My Star Wars tilogy video is gonna gather some dust... just a little anyway.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2003 01:53 AM
Dejio is currently offline Click here to Send Dejio a Private Message Find more posts by Dejio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

I've seen it three times now. think that's it for a while

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2003 02:09 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arien

i've seen it twice so far....
so i'll probably see it about 4 or 5 times in the theaters.

dude, i want some of those pointy ears!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2003 01:01 AM
Arien is currently offline Click here to Send Arien a Private Message Find more posts by Arien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

make outta plastic/silicon or paper...just a tip!!!

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 8th, 2003 09:29 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

ive seen it 4 times all ready and planning on going at least two more, seeming that ive finished the ROTK and now have a more of acceptance to what Sam and Frodo are doing

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post Jan 10th, 2003 12:12 AM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote