KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » avp3

avp3
Started by: hamza.khalid56

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hamza.khalid56

avp3

well in my case i was basically disappointed by wat happened in part one. the preadator their asses kicked in minute.story was good but it was not implemented well.same is the case with avp2 .there is action in the movie but the story line is very weak.

i think so they should stick to the story in the game cauz its much better than wat ever they are gonna come up with.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 10:25 PM
hamza.khalid56 is currently offline Click here to Send hamza.khalid56 a Private Message Find more posts by hamza.khalid56 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alien Vs Predator was fun but still rubbish, Alien Vs Predator: Requiem was just terrible but it had the best music score out of the two movies.

Third one will probably be more of the same stuff unfortunately, need to go back to the tone of the original Alien films and first Predator.

As for the game, never played it so can't comment on that.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:10 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

I liked both movies, they were better than alien 3 and 4
I think the problem is that we have had 20+ years to watch the originals and have built them up so much that nothing can compare. I went in to AVP and AVP2 not expecting the movie to blow me out of the water, so i wasn't disapointed. I liked all the red shirts in it and the extended edition of both movies made it much better and make more sense especially with the smaller ship in AVP2 The only thing I found with AVP2 was that it was way to dark ( i couldn't read Hawkins on the tombstone) but i have an idea for AVP3 which i have sent to numerous people producers and it would meld avp completely into the first alien movie

I had watched AVP-R with the commentary and heard that you tried to get I am assuming Adam Baldwin to reprise his role of Garber. Not sure why he wouldn’t do it, maybe it wasn’t a big enough part for him I don’t know. For AVP 3 it would be great to get Adam Baldwin to reprise his role from Predator 2 and play Garber along with Robert Joy as Col. Stevens, and have Jake Busey play the son of Peter Keys from Predator 2 and is the husband of Ms. Yutani from AVP-R. Also have someone play the role of Charles Bishop Weyland’s son, Robert Patrick maybe, so they can show them working together as a joint company.
It should start about a six months to a year after AVP-R, but it will have the company of now Weyland-Yutani Corp. back in Gunnison, Colorado examining the landing pod in the lake that the predator used in AVP-R then transporting it back to a research facility. Then you can show another team in Antarctica getting the frozen Alien Queen out of the water. Once they get her out, they transport her to the same Weyland-Yutani military research facility complete with military personnel, where they took the landing pod, on a remote tropical island somewhere. They thaw her out and chain her up, in order to produce more eggs. They then maybe have military prisoners and use them as hosts for the aliens.
There would have to be the inevitable disaster in order to get the Aliens to start running a muck. Then we see a ship that looks like the ship that was found in the first Alien movie and seen in the extended edition of Aliens, this ship is used by the Space Jockies (the big creature in the chair in Alien) and the Predators to transport Alien eggs to other hunting grounds. While they are passing by Earth they do a scan for the heat and conflict they crave, the monitors could show some battles in Iraq and Afghanistan and then they discover that the Aliens are running a muck on the tropical Island with the Weyland-Yutani installation.
So they cloak the ship and land at a remote spot on the island. All 3 Predators leave the ship and the lone Space Jockey is left behind. Some scientists and military personnel at the facility noticed the atmospheric disturbance from the ship and see it land and with the thermal suits (Predator 2) they do a recon mission to the ship (do not go inside). They place a sophisticated homing device on the outside of the ship and return to the base. While this is going the remaining military personnel, scientists, Aliens and Predators are fighting it out on the island.
The Queen and a drone can end up escaping and on the way to the ship she lays her egg that will house a face hugger with a Queen and drone embryo(as in alien 3). She then instructs the drone and face hugger that is out of the egg to head to the ship (just as she instructed the drones in Aliens to back away from Ripley). She then turns back to fight the remaining 2 predators.
The Drone and face hugger make it to the ship where they go to the observatory with the big telescope, where the drone knocks out the Space Jockey and then it is impregnated by the face hugger. All the Aliens are killed on the island and 1 Predator remains and after he kills the queen he boards the ship to leave. (There will be NO explosion to kill everything on the island) The predator takes off in the ship and once the ship is on course he then proceeds to the observatory room where he sees the space jockey against the wall passed out. He scans the jockey and sees the queen embryo gestating inside. The same face hugger tries to impregnate the Predator (as in Alien 3 I think the final face hugger from the queen carried 2 embryos) but the Predator kills the face hugger. Then the drone emerges and a fight happens between him and the Predator. The drone is killed and melts a hole in the deck (Like the hole in Alien.), unfortunately the predator is under the alien when the acid blood comes out and is killed in the process.
You could then go back to the Weyland-Yutani scientist tracking the ship, and then go back to the Space Jockey ship a few hours later when the Space Jockey comes to. He then hops into the big telescope chair and then you can show the Space Jockey convulsing with the Queen trying to get out, he uses the telescope chair to locate a planet to land / crash on, he then resets the computer to land / crash on a planet LV-426(from Alien and Aliens) He then sets the computer to issue the warning signal. Then the Queen bursts out of his chest killing him, And then the Queen chestburster goes down the hole made by the drone. Once the ship comes to a stop the last thing you see is the Queen going through the ship and then the camera pulls back and you see of all the eggs that Kane saw in the first Alien movie complete with the mist and the blue barrier. This is how Weyland-Yutani Corp. knows about the ship and Alien in the first Alien movie, because it has the homing device on it. Plus it has the warning from the space jockey that mother deciphered in Alien.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:34 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
they were better than alien 3 and 4

Nah. Give me Alien Resurrection over both the AvP movies anyday!! I'm one of the few people who actually liked Resurrection. Not keen on Alien3 but that was still better than the Vs movies.

You didn't just send the idea like that on paper did you? that will not go anywhere dude, people can just steal your ideas too if they liked them and you more or less wouldn't be able to do anything about it at all, unless you tried a poor man's copy.

Good luck with your ideas though, don't share them online is my advice.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:15 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Nah. Give me Alien Resurrection over both the AvP movies anyday!! I'm one of the few people who actually liked Resurrection. Not keen on Alien3 but that was still better than the Vs movies.

You didn't just send the idea like that on paper did you? that will not go anywhere dude, people can just steal your ideas too if they liked them and you more or less wouldn't be able to do anything about it at all, unless you tried a poor man's copy.

Good luck with your ideas though, don't share them online is my advice.

I don't care if people steal it, i am not a writer and do not have an agent so no one important will see it. i just want it to been seen by someone that could do something with it., i just want it to get made, cause i think it is a good rough story.
what do you think of the idea?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 03:29 AM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

doesnt sound to bad mate well done thumb up

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 11:19 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I really don't know why someone thought that getting Adam Baldwin to star in AvP;R would have helped the movie.

Bring back Cameron or Scott and do another Alien movie. I will never understand why fox turned them down to do AvP.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 02:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

Bring back Cameron or Scott and do another Alien movie. I will never understand why fox turned them down to do AvP.

The Avp idea is great it just has'nt made its mark when it comes to the films but its gone good when comes to the Comics and Games, When it comes to the films they keep treating it shit and letting unknown people to direct them.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 04:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
76qq309
*insert donkey laugh here

not another one... this series is useless and provides little excitement.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:38 PM
76qq309 is currently offline Click here to Send 76qq309 a Private Message Find more posts by 76qq309 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I want a restart done later on for this series.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 03:24 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

It isn't happening apparently:

Producer John Davis talked with the Collider web site and gave updates on various projects he's involved with including the highly rumoured PREDATOR sequel. He'd love to "restart the PREDATOR franchise" but "we'd have to come up with a really good script and a really great angle on it". What about the AVP franchise? "I think we've logically done what we could've done with the two AVP movies. But I think there's something to go back to with PREDATOR."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 06:01 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Predator sequal

sounds good to me lets hope they can think of something good.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 06:41 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Ya know, just to piss off fans of Aliens and Pred. franchises, I want them to make this, along iwth Watchmen II, Watchmen III, and Watchmen IV: Kovac's Revenge.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 07:25 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lets hope Fox is after quality for this 3rd movie and not worring about getting cash and their pockets

then again i might be dreaming there.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 08:35 AM
Scythe
The Goat

AVP3, the entire AVP series, it's suppose to be good ole campy, perhaps cheesy cult-hit fun. It was just recieved too seriously imo from fans of both series. When first heard of Batman Vs. Predator/Aliens Vs. Batman I chuckled, when I heard of the release of Superman Vs. Predator Vs. Batman Vs. Aliens, I downright laughed, quite hard, even though they're somewhat respectable books.

People should stop wanting a serious return to anything good, which is doubtful, since it is not its aim.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 05:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I hated the first AVP, it was too corny. AVP:R I thought was quite good. It doesn't compare to any of the Alien movies or the first Predator, but I liked it a lot. I'm all for a third one to see 'em fight in space.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:52 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

just finish it the way i said and then they are free to do what they want when they want

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 10:32 PM
darthmaul1

They definatly need to go back to the roots of the movies and my idea does that with being in a jungle, having weyland yutani company and marines, aliens and predators in one enviorment, without civilians.
They should do something along the lines of my idea to merge the alien and predator stories, then they would be free to go to any planet at any time.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 07:19 PM
darthmaul1

Here is my idea
I had watched AVP-R with the commentary and heard that they tried to get I am assuming Adam Baldwin to reprise his role of Garber. Not sure why he wouldn’t do it, maybe it wasn’t a big enough part for him I don’t know. For AVP 3 it would be great to get Adam Baldwin to reprise his role from Predator 2 and play Garber along with Robert Joy as Col. Stevens, and have Jake Busey play the son of Peter Keys from Predator 2 and is the husband of Ms. Yutani from AVP-R. Also have someone play the role of Charles Bishop Weyland’s son, Robert Patrick maybe, so they can show them working together as a joint company.
It should start about a six months to a year after AVP-R, but it will have the company of now Weyland-Yutani Corp. back in Gunnison, Colorado examining the landing pod in the lake that the predator used in AVP-R then transporting it back to a research facility. Then you can show another team in Antarctica getting the frozen Alien Queen out of the water. Once they get her out, they transport her to the same Weyland-Yutani military research facility complete with military personnel, where they took the landing pod, on a remote tropical island somewhere. They thaw her out and chain her up, in order to produce more eggs. They then maybe have military prisoners and use them as hosts for the aliens. Have to have someone comment on the notes made by Lex(AVP) that the aliens appeared in about 10 minutes, now they are taking hrs (in alien it must of been maybe 2 or 3 hours?)and the the other creatures (predators) must of been giving the queen some sort of drug to accelarate the process.
There would have to be the inevitable disaster in order to get the Aliens to start running a muck. Then we see a ship that looks like the ship that was found in the first Alien movie and seen in the extended edition of Aliens, this ship is used by the Space Jockies (the big creature in the chair in Alien) and the Predators to transport Alien eggs to other hunting grounds. While they are passing by Earth they do a scan for the heat and conflict they crave, the monitors could show some battles in Iraq and Afghanistan and then they discover that the Aliens are running a muck on the tropical Island with the Weyland-Yutani installation.
So they cloak the ship and land at a remote spot on the island. All 3 Predators leave the ship and the lone Space Jockey is left behind. Some scientists and military personnel at the facility noticed the atmospheric disturbance from the ship and see it land and with the thermal suits (Predator 2) they do a recon mission to the ship (do not go inside). They place a sophisticated homing device on the outside of the ship and return to the base. While this is going the remaining military personnel, scientists, Aliens and Predators are fighting it out on the island.
The Queen and a drone can end up escaping and on the way to the ship she lays her egg that will house a face hugger with a Queen and drone embryo(as in alien 3). She then instructs the drone and face hugger that is out of the egg to head to the ship (just as she instructed the drones in Aliens to back away from Ripley). She then turns back to fight the remaining 2 predators.
The Drone and face hugger make it to the ship where they go to the observatory with the big telescope, where the drone knocks out the Space Jockey and then it is impregnated by the face hugger. All the Aliens are killed on the island and 1 Predator remains and after he kills the queen he boards the ship to leave. (There will be NO explosion to kill everything on the island) The predator takes off in the ship and once the ship is on course he then proceeds to the observatory room where he sees the space jockey against the wall passed out. He scans the jockey and sees the queen embryo gestating inside. The same face hugger tries to impregnate the Predator (as in Alien 3 I think the final face hugger from the queen carried 2 embryos) but the Predator kills the face hugger. Then the drone emerges and a fight happens between him and the Predator. The drone is killed and melts a hole in the deck (Like the hole in Alien.), unfortunately the predator is under the alien when the acid blood comes out and is killed in the process.
You could then go back to the Weyland-Yutani scientist tracking the ship, and then go back to the Space Jockey ship a few hours later when the Space Jockey comes to. He then hops into the big telescope chair and then you can show the Space Jockey convulsing with the Queen trying to get out, he uses the telescope chair to locate a planet to land / crash on, he then resets the computer to land / crash on a planet LV-426(from Alien and Aliens) He then sets the computer to issue the warning signal. at the same time when the Queen bursts out of his chest killing him the hull breach occurs and the atmosphere gets in and makes the space jocky look as if it has been fossilized, And then the Queen chestburster goes down the hole made by the drone. Once the ship comes to a stop the last thing you see is the Queen going through the ship and then the camera pulls back and you see of all the eggs that Kane saw in the first Alien movie complete with the mist and the blue barrier. This is how Weyland-Yutani Corp. knows about the ship and Alien in the first Alien movie, because it has the homing device on it. Plus it has the warning from the space jockey that mother deciphered in Alien.
I think this would be a good way to meld the story lines together.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 06:55 PM
darthmaul1

oops didn't mean to post it again, but i did add a couple of points so people would ask questions.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 06:56 PM