KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » ScarletSpeed vs. Lt. Valerian

ScarletSpeed vs. Lt. Valerian
Started by: Neo Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Last i checked that was the judge's decision.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 03:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Last i checked that was the judge's decision.

when the duel was made, I agreed to duel and make a sig within a certain time limit, if one of the duelists fails to post their sig during that time, and the other duelist put in effort in order to make the sig on time, it's not really fair that the duelist that put in the effort has had less time to prepare a sig,

again, I don't care, it's just common courtesy to ask, every judge I have seen has done it.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 03:21 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

STFU, you two. laughing It's only a stupid extension. yes

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:03 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

I know, I don't care, but Neo's attitude about it was dickish

you STFU smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:06 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

all i said was he gets 2 days, you should not have used no expression it relays the wrong message wink

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:08 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

nah, we've already been through this,

"I said 2 days, so that's what he gets"

that's you being arrogant and obnoxious when clearly I was kidding, you really think I am going to get "serious" about a days difference ? laughing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:11 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

are we going to argue all day?

all i am saying is no expression can be taken the wrong way, considering it's use and meaning usually.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:12 PM
Dyno
Authority

yes, but when it is used after a statement that was obviously not meant seriously, it tends to mean sarcasm...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:13 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Ok, can we drop it now please?

And i thought you were serious

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:15 PM
Dyno
Authority

it was already dropped

until you snuck in that wee edit.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Fine, whatever.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Sep 3rd, 2008 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:18 PM
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Don't be blaming me, you used no expression

didn't you want to drop it ?

yet you persist on taking it further,

for like the 3rd time, I had no issue with it, AT ALL!, I was merely showing my impatience with an offhanded remark, you decided "oh I'm the big judge, what I say goes" which is fair enough, but no need to be so Neo about it.

lol, certainly the last duel of mine you will judge.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:20 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

i decided to.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:20 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

edit

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:03 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I know, I don't care, but Neo's attitude about it was dickish

you STFU smile

no u

laughing I lol'd at this.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:04 PM
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
no u

laughing I lol'd at this.

I nd it rather amusing myself, smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

umm.....is this duel still on stick out tongue

[edit] we three should become the 3 musketeers of the duel forum but plus Spidervlad which makes us the 4 musketeers.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Sep 3rd, 2008 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:00 PM
Dyno
Authority

the 4 sigateers,

that's right, I went there!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:06 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I pretty much took the smiley face as a joke...

The thing is, you set the rules and the allowed time for the sig, and that is pretty much final.

Speed made his sig, and since the time passed he should actually get the win, but it is up to him to decide if he wants an extension for Valerian or not. I'm sure Speed would, that's no problem with him, but you should've actually asked.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:06 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Spidervlad
I pretty much took the smiley face as a joke...

The thing is, you set the rules and the allowed time for the sig, and that is pretty much final.

Speed made his sig, and since the time passed he should actually get the win, but it is up to him to decide if he wants an extension for Valerian or not. I'm sure Speed would, that's no problem with him, but you should've actually asked.

yeah we kinda got over that now.

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
the 4 sigateers,

that's right, I went there!

Once again

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:09 PM