KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (224): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

And we still have no idea where they went?

That's pretty bad.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:34 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, that's why you have been pacing up and down!

Having failed to find the Dark Thrael, you are extremely worried if Xeth has vanished.

You'd best bring these guys up to speed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ah! The Jedi Knight reinforcement that has been sent by the Jedi Council." exclaimed Vlad as he turned around to see the three Jedi.

"I am Jedi Knight Vlad Shafran" said Vlad nodding in respect towards the three other Jedi, waiting for their introduction as well.

I just want everyone to be up to date and to introduce their characters into the RP before Vlad explains the situation to everywhere and any other actions are taken, although I find them quite limited as of right now.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:48 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sure thing!

If you want me to fill any gaps, just say.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:54 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance looks around at the other Jedi, sizing them up as his gaze falls upon each of them. He knows that when things get rough, they will need to be cunning and be able to hold their own.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:57 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Encourage how?" Xeth asks. "And why? Just so you can stimulate industry and create another market to sell to?"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 11:20 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Our long term projections tell us that demand isn't going to be a probl;em. Supply, on the other hand..."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 11:22 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

fas stands back a few meters, looking over the group. he wondered if any of them had any skills that might become useful during the search and rescue operation. he decided that being overly suspicious wouldnt be a problem as long as everyone changed out of their jedi robes into something more civilian. he thought that they would probably look like a group of offworlders on vacation with a verpine pilot, despite having different ships.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 02:09 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Denzral Vassisk." He greeted with a smile. "Vlad Safran, I assume?"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 02:14 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth shakes his head, disgusted with Cannes' obviously sinister intentions that will lead only to his personal gain.

"What is this?" he asks, indicating the strange thing on his leg.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 02:42 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Indeed" nodded Vlad.

He turned to the renegades and then back to the Jedi.

"I think I should tell all of you what happened here, although the Jedi Council might have told my fellow Jedi some of it. Me and Master Marcus were sent to take down the Techno Pirates on Charaeus. We found nothing useful there however. It should also be noted that we first arrived on Alzarius, Xeth and his comrades also came along to investigate the destroyed liner. They were continuing their investigation when we left. When I came back here to contact the Jedi Council as Master Marcus stayed on Charaeus to maintain order there, Xeth dissapeared. I have received some information about what he was doing in the port, but none of it would point out to where he would go..."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 02:55 AM
Craft
CTE

"Wentar Reiua," Wentar says, bowing to the Jedi.

Wentar listens to Vlad's explanation. "Did Xeth find anything in his investigation?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 04:14 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

and here I am (since everyone seemed to post between 4 and 6 AM my time, I hope no one is annoyed at me not having posted yet ... I was actually reading the thread of the Jedi and not of the renegades :s)

gotta ask: the planet that is mentioned, Ca-something, isn't that the name of [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jacen as Sith Lord in the Legacy series?

and to be sure: is it our mandate to stop the pirating of the clan or to investigate why they attacked that one freighter or should we find the superweapon and destroy it or is our mandate to find Xeth?
Or are we relatively free to do all of the above? I mean this as a Jedi, since "we should do exactly as the Council as instructed" (according to Obi-Wan in AOTC)...

Anyway, my character says hi too stick out tongue

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:59 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

That is actually a good question, what exactly is the Jedi Council specifying us to do? Are they worried about the smuggled weapons, or Xeth, or perhaps a little bit of both?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:20 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Basically the Council wants the threat from the Cult and its weapon neutralised- the Cult have been attacking Republican space, you shoudl make sure they don't continue. That said, your remit only counts if you find evidence of a continued threat to Republican space; having occupied Charaeus you may find out there is no longer any such threat you need to deal with.

The Renegades' purpose here is simpler- find Xeth- but as you Jedi pretty much need to find him as well to get answers to those questions (you hope!), your purposes coincide right now. What you hear Xeth was looking for makes sense, Vlad- there were no ships on Charaeus with a long range; they would indeed have needed a forward base inside the Republic to have launched many of the raids they did.

I cannot recall how much Xeth told Vlad of his own suspicions, so perhaps the Renegades and jedi should pool info so everyone knows where they stand?

And do you remember what The Dark Thrael is meant to be, Vlad, and all the stuff around that?

(I have not intentionally mentioned a planet from any EU source, no)

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:58 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Xeth-

"Ah, you are lucky enough to be part of a test from our biological department. It should re-attach your limb quite smoothly. The conditions for this were ideal; a clean cut in an icy environment; the original limb was quite intact. You are impressed with my new machine perhaps?" He indicates towards the 'Thrael'.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 12:01 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral smiled at Vlad. "The council indeed told us what they knew."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 01:11 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth grudgingly admits to himself that he is rather pleased that they can reattach his leg, even if he would rather go without it than be one of their experiments.

"That... thing... is responsible for the death of a Jedi Knight."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 02:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"The Cult leaves no-one alive, what can I say? Unfortunate that she was there, of course, but it did give us more data to work with. The Battle Variant 50 is designed to learn more and more as it fights the likes of you."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 02:49 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"It is not the Cult's doing," Vera-Kin says. "That machine belongs to you, and we have proof of it."

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 05:06 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote