KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (224): « First ... « 219 220 [221] 222 223 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Delta Squadron, bombing run, go now," Xeth says as he realizes that his fighter support is rapidly dwindling. He flies to the aid of Charlie Squadron, flying cautiously this time to reduce the amount of abuse his ship is taking.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 08:35 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Cancel my attack on Droideka A. Vera-Kin is still going to move in but she will activate Coordination so that she can move in a little more safely.

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 08:37 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You are back by your gun, Vlad; you can take an aciton to pick it up.

I think I had best give the good guys a little longer, in case anoyne wants to refine their action- Denz still seems to be going back; only Jovan and Vera forward.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 09:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Aiding Alpha," Wentar reports, grouping up with the members of Alpha Squadron. Flying aggressively again.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 10:02 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Thanks, piloty guys...
-

Xeth-

1.Bombing Run

You and two other ships may commence a Bombing Run on a target this turn. Ignore if there are no valid targets.

Piece of luck! Three hits from you, mirrored by the two that come with you. Six more damage!

You then have to fight that additional fighter- and I forgot the one from last turn! Two more kills for you, but seven more damage to you.

-

Wentar-

1. On Your Six

An enemy fighter has got onto your tail. Fight your opponent but ignore any bonuses from have better or superior Thrust / Manoeuvrability and your opponent fires first..

Gah! You are still boxed in, and he gets you for three before you get around and blast him down.

1b. Closing In

You move in close to your opponent, ready for the kill. Fight normally, except you win initiative in the first turn and get a three dice attack bonus.

Total kill, for no damage!

2. Melee

In the swirling chaos of combat you and an enemy engage each other. Fight normally.

If you have Killer Instinct this event becomes a Closing In - You move in close to your opponent, ready for the kill. Fight normally, except you win initiative in the first turn and get a three dice attack bonus.

Another hit for three, another kill for you.

3. Melee

In the swirling chaos of combat you and an enemy engage each other. Fight normally

And again- just for two.

-

Combined between you, yuou manage to take the Vultures down... and you have won another set of 3! You two get to make a bonus bombing run again, Wentar hitting for four, Xeth for two. Delta then strikes the ship once more, but loses another two fighters in the process...

... and a replacement squadron has arrived once more!

-

DROID CONTROL SHIP ASSAULT- Start of turn 7

Alpha Squadron x2 (P5): 3

Beta Squadron x3 (P5): 3
Beta Squadron x2 (P5): 2

Charlie Squadron x2 (P5): 3
Charlie Squadron x2 (P5): 2

Delta Squadron x2 (P5): 3
Delta Squadron x2 (P5): 2

Nexu's Grin: (P7/T6): 51

Wentar's Interceptor (P8): 37

Vulture Squadron A x12 (P4): 0

Droid Control Ship Damage: 125

---

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 11th, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 11:20 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

"Xeth? May I suggest we send Beta on the bombing run? Everyone else can hit the those Vultures," Wentar says, glancing at the various damage indicators over his ship.

If Xeth agrees Wentar will fly normally with the Alpha's.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 11:32 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

If the two of us are the only ones going up, I'll need a force point on evade otherwise I won't make it

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 12:11 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Screw it, if I try to use my targeting rifle on Droidekas without even having Carnival of Carnage it'll be no use.

Vlad will pop out of cover and begin his spring towards Droideka B.

"Right after you." shouts Vlad over to Vera and Jovan.

Edit: I'll pick up my rifle and I'll shoot at Droideka B while I'm sprinting up. Charge should let me to do that, and that way Eye of the Storm will be brought into effect.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Last edited by Spidervlad on Feb 10th, 2010 at 05:22 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 05:19 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Grabbing your rifle would switch out of your Blade schticks, not to mention that Droidekas have shields so it'll do jack diddly all...)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 06:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

But then I'll be able to attack on the move, as well as gain a Parry against Droideka fire from Eye of the Storm. If I have my lightsaber on I won't be able to attack during that turn while I"m moving toward the Droideka.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 09:27 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(But you'd spend an action getting the gun instead of attacking. Though you could shoot up a battle droid.)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 09:31 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Silly me, I thought I could use charge with a ranged weapon. I'll just move up with a sabre then.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

(For those of you with Coordination, remember to declare using it while closing if you're not going to get your attack in. Helps you not get shot.)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:35 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
You are back by your gun, Vlad; you can take an aciton to pick it up.

I think I had best give the good guys a little longer, in case anoyne wants to refine their action- Denz still seems to be going back; only Jovan and Vera forward.
I'll move behind cover for now, and swap out what ever I had tapped and no-longer useful and swap in Gunslinger -inactive-.

Any chance I can move around the edge of the field of play and hope the droids don't notice me then fall on them from the side? We could do with some artillery support. Meh.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 07:18 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, ground battle moves are all confirmed.

Sorry, Denz- there is no value in flanking in tactical situaiton like this; it is still just moving towards the droids. In any case, the whole area is swarming with droids; this is just where you are stalling their advance.

We do now have the faintly comic situation where Denz moves back, going past Vlad who is moving forwards.

Vera and Jovan move forward to engage the droidekas. I have no target given from Jovan so he attacks B; Vera is playing it safe and not attacking. Jovan just manages a blow on his target (by the grace of a 1 conversion from Orthodox Guard) and his Evade actually leads his droideka to miss entirely! Vera is not as lucky and takes a hit for 5. The other two droidekas deploy!

Lacking any other orders, the Beastmasters come with you! They collide into the droids, with some attempts at covering fire from those left at the battlecrawler. The battledroids are brought down by this combined assault- the beastmasters' beasts being particularly useful against them- but attrition is high...

As a second tank arrives, the first unloads a proton torpedo shot- into the battlecrawler wreck. The explosion shatters the remnants; it holds for now but another volley will oblitterate it.

-----

REARGUARD BATTLE- Start of Turn 7

Vera (LS10): 3/20 [OGu BL] [BGu CL] (two turns from battlecrawler)

Vlad (LS9): 1 (1 (2A))/37 [BGu ES CH] [CC] (0F) (one turn from battlecrawler)

Denz (G5): 1/46 [RI GS RF] [OGu] (0F) (behind battlecrawler)

Kiu (LS 11): 1 (2A)/21 [BGu BG PS] [FGu] (2F) (behind battlecrawler wreck)

Jovan (LS9): 3/40 [OGu CL] (2F) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Minas (G15): 1 (1 ranged parry)/0 [MM ES GS] (3F) (behind battlecrawler wreck)

Selenian Infantry (G6) x3: 0 (behind battlecrawler wreck)

Dorgonath Assault Troops (G6) x6: 0 (behind battlecrawler wreck)

Kaldan Beastmasters (C6) x4: 0 (two turns from battlecrawler)

Gothan Militia (G5) x6: 0 (behind battlecrawler wreck)

Droideka A (G7): 0 (3P)/0 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)
Droideka B (G7): 0 (3P)/7 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Droideka C (G7): 0 (3P)/0 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)
Droideka D (G7): 0 (3P)/0 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)

AAT (HW4): 0 (three turns from Battlecrawler)
AAT (HW4): 0 (three turns from Battlecrawler)

---

It's a refresh!

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 11th, 2010 at 03:56 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 12:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Pilots, just took three more armour off of you from the bombing run due to the turrets- forgot to make that check before. Wentar would have avoided it but that Boxed-In is really being a pain).

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 11th, 2010 at 02:06 PM

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 12:53 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

The plan was that Vera-Kin & I would attack the same droiddeka

James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 01:21 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, ok. Well, no matter anyway as she did not attack.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 01:22 PM
Craft
CTE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
(Pilots, just tookk three more armour off of you from the bombing run due to the turrets- forogt to make that check before. Wentar would have avoided it but that Boxed-In is really beign a pain).
Indeed, though I wont make any changes to Wentar's actions right now. Unless Xeth comes up with a better plan.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 02:05 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

If I hit droideka B and I'm one turn from battlecrawler and A&B (and C&D too) are TWO turns from battlecrawler... I think A&B are positioned wrong

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:55 PM