KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (224): « First ... « 221 222 [223] 224 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Than my action has been stated, I'll swap out Gunslinger and swap in Orthodox Guard, whilst moving up and attacking Droideka A with Vera if that is indeed her action.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:31 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Damn, I was just going through my force powers to see what I could do. I like me getting a hang of it. big grin

Yeah, force point on strike to hit. Perhaps I should change targets to C?

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:40 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, you cannot deflect proton torpedoes (which look a heck of a lot like energy to me anyway)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 03:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

a proton torpedo isn't pure energy, otherwise it can't deflect on the surface right? I mean, in ANH gold leader's shot with a proton torpedo deflected or something.

Or am I totally missing the point here?

James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:38 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Impacted' was the word used. It's all by the by really though. Maybe they just leave an energy trail, but reegardless they cannot be deflected!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 13th, 2010 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 04:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Proton Torpedoes are a particle weapon, uh... it is a physical object. Lasers were deflected by ray shields because they were energy. Proton Torpedoes are not energy as they can pass through ray shields with minimum difficulties. Just saying.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 05:15 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That doesn't make any sense- shields in Star Wars work against torpedoes. Ray shields were evidently anti-laser weapons, but not shields in general.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 05:17 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Point is, Ush has the tanks working with energy-based heavy weapons, so that answers my question! No deflections for me.

Vera-Kin will keep it up on Droideka A, swapping out Orthodox Guard and bringing in Balanced Guard.

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 07:06 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

but now nobody has said if I should stay with B or go to C!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Initiative is theirs... and all four droidekas have good targets. Trouble there!

One AAT fires at Minas. He taps Eye of the Storm to make it miss, then spends a Fortune point to immediately re-activate it.

The other fires at the milita, blowing three away. The remaining Alurans engage as best they can, but the numbers are against them and the Mark IIs are blasting away...

Droidekas A and B are destroyed!

-----

REARGUARD BATTLE- Start of Turn 9

Vera (LS10): 2 (1A)/29 [BGu BL CL] [OGu] (two turns from battlecrawler)

Vlad (LS9): 1 (1 (2A))/45 [BGu ES CH] [CC] (0F) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Denz (LS10): 3/51 [OGu RI RF] [RI] (0F) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Jovan (LS9): 3/51 [OGu CL] (1F) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Minas (G15): 1 (1 ranged parry)/0 [MM ES GS] (2F) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Selenian Infantry (G6) x2: 0 (two turns from battlecrawler)

Dorgonath Assault Troops (G6) x4: 0 (two turns from battlecrawler)

Gothan Militia (G5) x1: 0 (two turns from battlecrawler)

Droideka C (G7): 0 (3P)/0 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)
Droideka D (G7): 0 (3P)/0 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)

AAT (HW4): 0 (three turns from Battlecrawler)
AAT (HW4): 0 (three turns from Battlecrawler)

Mark II Battle Droids (G6) x14: 0 (two turns from battlecrawler)

Battle Droids (G5) x25: 0 (three turns from battlecrawler)

---

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 14th, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:32 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

I suggest Denz and I get the **** out of there before we die.

If everyone agrees that is... if so, I'll post how to get away without them taking a shot at me (I hope).

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 11:43 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

If you guys bail then we don't have you backing us up. This isn't really a 'run away from the fight' battle like the others ones have been.

I suggest all Jedi move forward to engage the tanks. That way they will fire at us and potentially hit the horde of battle droids coming out way.

Vera-Kin is going to initiate that plan, rushing away from the Droidekas and plowing into the first AAT. I hope people will support me on this. Jovan and Denzral, if you want to back me up, you can tap lots of powers still before you go out! Denzral could use this turn to tap EVERYTHING for one giant assault on the battle droids before he goes down, Reflection + Riposte + Orthodox Guard. Jovan you could tap Orthodox Guard and attack the first AAT with me.

You can't just bail, we've got to fight til the finish!

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 04:19 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"We're losing our offensive capacity here," Xeth says to Wentar via comm. "I say we go all in and get in as many hits as we can before we're down to nothing. That ship can only take so much. Yes or no?"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 04:29 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Vastly outnumbered Wentar knows there is no other option. "I agree with you Xeth, we're going to have to hit that ship with everything we have left," he replies. "It's now or never."

Wentar is going to go all out here, aggressive flying, covering.... Delta squadron.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 04:37 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth will fly aggressively to support Alpha Squadron, giving the orders for all fighters to assault the Control Ship in an all-out bombardment.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 04:44 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Actually, change of action. Vera-Kin is going to attack the battle droids and wants Jovan and Vlad to come with her. That way they are in the midst of the battle droids when the tanks decide (hopefully) to fire at the nearby threat.

And she will tap Balanced Guard and swap out Block.

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 04:48 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Wait up, but then if the torpedo hits the droids it hits us, and I'm afraid that would be the last of is. Rather go for the risky us or the droids plan and run for the tanks while tapping the hell out of everything we have, no?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 05:18 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It can still miss and hit droids, btw.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 05:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

It's that I can only handle about 9 damage before I'm dead, that's all...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 09:58 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I believe you only die if you get knocked way past your limit. If you hit your limit- as Denzral has done a few times this game!- you just go down, not die.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 10:16 AM