KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (224): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"That I won't deny, we did build it. A very special project of mine. We built its initiual strategic programming based on data we received from Arminium. We are thankful, Xeth, for the data you provided us there. But no-one will ever be looking any more into it, nor will your so-called proof be any use to you dead."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 05:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"I knew Ryamore transmitted something from Arminium," Xeth says. "I am guessing that you are referring to how well Jedi Knights do against your droid armies, am I correct?"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 05:54 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"An interesting equstion; working out precisely what weight of droid would be needed to take on a force of Knights.

"Not an equation that works in all situations, though. A droid army is slow to deploy, difficult to move around. The BV-50 is but one machine, and easily re-deployed."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:06 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"So I've noticed," Xeth says. "In any case, we're not dead yet."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:28 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Not exactly in a commanding position, are you? We'll be leaving soon, and no, you are not coming with us."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:30 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Its fun having nothing to do... big grin Erm, Ush, how many xp points did we get on our prequal game? I'd like to buy a Force Power... or increase one of my skill ponts?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:33 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Oh, you do not have nothing to do. You have to figure out where that forward base is! Because it is where I am and I cannot simply tell you how I found it! And xp will be handled in a separate thread when Ush deems appropriate.)

"Wasn't planning on it," Xeth says. "But you won't kill me."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It doesn't matter, because you haven't had time to spend them. I am waiting for the xp system to be finalised before finalising points.

To tide you guys over before you exchange info, I shall explain about the Dark Thrael.

The Cult of Charaeus are a religious techno-cult, and they believe they are slowly constructing their own machine God. Their legends say that there is an agent of that God known as the Dark Thrael, that is unstoppable, and punishes those unworthy. Vlad has reason to think the Thrael is this new weapon system.

But what Vlad also discovered on Charaeus is that the Thrael was recently brought to the Cult by a man described as having mechanical eyes. he also brought many battle droids, who helped purge the Cult of those who did not believe that the robot he brought was the Thrael.

Vlad is fairly sure that this man with mechanical eyes is Cirus Cannes, head of Special Projects of the Techno Union. If this is so, it means the Union has taken control of the Cult, though that may be difficult to prove.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:40 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
(Oh, you do not have nothing to do. You have to figure out where that forward base is! Because it is where I am and I cannot simply tell you how I found it! And xp will be handled in a separate thread when Ush deems appropriate.)

"Wasn't planning on it," Xeth says. "But you won't kill me."

"You think I cannot? You wpould prefer another go at the BV-50, perhaps? The tide has turned, Jedi. Your martial skills are no longer a trump card."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:41 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Not quite what I had in mind," Xeth says. "How about a game of cards?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Like your Order, you think in old fashioned ways. Such ways get swept aside. My entire Union is about progress, you see.

"We should kill him now," says Cannes' blue-skinned companion. he draws a gun.

"Ah, no," says Cannes. "A gun is certain but suspicious. Eventiually some of Xeth's friends will likely come to this place looking for him, and dead bodies amongsat the trackless ice wastes would normally vanish but Jedi have this irritating habit of instinct. Finding the bodies having been shot will... encourage curioisity that he found something here."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 3rd, 2008 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:51 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"I know!" Xeth declares. "I was eaten by wildlife. I heard Rekiarius has some rather vicious indigenous lifeforms living beneath the ice."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:53 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"Who is he?" Vera-Kin asks, indicating the blue-skinned alien.

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:54 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Just an executive aid of mine.

"Oh, and whilst there is no wildlife, many would die in these ice wastelands, Xeth. Shot bodies are suspicious. Drowned bodies, though... ice slides here are common. An unfortunate accident. The Jedi would leave it there."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 06:57 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Would they?" Xeth says. "Well, it seems this is the end, then. Goodbye, Cirus. I'll see you in hell."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 07:05 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"So you don't know where Xeth is now, why don't we investigate where he was. That destroyed liner, perhaps it will give us a clue to where he went?"

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 07:33 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The liner is in dry dock; Vlad was there longer than Xeth, I think.

Now, which of you Renegades has a ship?

-

"You may be wondering, of course, about how we will hide this base you have so searched for?" says Cannes.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 07:34 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"I think I have an idea," Xeth says.

-

Wentar and Fas'hohk both have ships... but Fas'hohk has no way of flying his. Wentar is the best pilot of the Renegades, actually, with Kiu Dun and Xeth not far behind.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 07:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, that old trick, eh?

-

"I feel you made a mistake there, Xeth," says Cannes. And at this point, the floor starts to slide away, revealing snow underneath; Cannes steps lightly to rebalance himself.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 07:44 PM
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
The liner is in dry dock; Vlad was there longer than Xeth, I think.

Now, which of you Renegades has a ship?

-

"You may be wondering, of course, about how we will hide this base you have so searched for?" says Cannes.

I've got my ship The Freelancer.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:24 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote