KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (224): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

and Denz has one too... or has that changed now?

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:26 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Well, we need to do the same thing that Xeth tried to do, which is eliminate the choices for nearby planets that could be the base of the Cult/Techno Union. If it's possible for Vlad to get to a map of the nearby planets, he will do so, and start eliminating the choices right away with factors such as environment coverage so that the base could be unseen, and so it is still close enough and still somehow able to support life.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:46 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

My ship is currently a light freighter that we arrived on Jovan. My fighter is either with it, or at the council.))

Denzral nodded. "Asteroid fields, moons, planets, darelict refinerarys. We should check them all out."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 09:44 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

(Sorry I'm late.)

Kiu looks at the group, wondering how we're going to survive.

"Wentar will take his ship and I will pilot Fas'hohk's. Are we all in agreement?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:08 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

(Ush, is my droid, R4-K8, with me in any way? I could use it to pull up a star chart of the area.)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:08 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Hey, Kiu, I believe you are with me! Trapped and talking to Cirus Cannes.)

Xeth observes as the floor slides away, revealing the snow beneath.

"What...?"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:16 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed, Kiu, you are with Xeth!

"There is no base here, Xeth. That really would not b smart at all."

There is a vast rumbling all around you.

-

You could go check with him, Lance!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Alright, then we will use a star chart to identify the main candidate planet in which it is possible the cult could have a base in.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:36 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

"It's a starship!" Vera-Kin shouts in amazement.

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:36 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance looks to the other Jedi gathered around. He as he does so he comes to an idea.

"I have a droid in my ship, he can plug himself in to a kiosk and pull up all the information we need about this region." Lance pulls out a commlink and summons his droid to their location. "Our best bet would be to find the nearest planets that are able to sustain life. After that, we could split into teams to cover more ground, but for safety's sake I vote we stick together."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 10:39 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral places a hand on the swivel head of R4-D7, his astromech. "Arfour can lend a hand."

The droid twittled a response, excitedly beeping and turning its photo receptor to face the group.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:02 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

(I wonder if my droid should be a "girl" since I designated it as K8, aka Kate. )

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:07 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Indeed... Before me and Master Marcus left the port the renegades where still trying to find the planet by eliminating them using different factors. We should do the same and perhaps we will find the planet that the renegades went onto"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:09 PM
LanceWindu

"While we should start with life sustaining planets and moons, we can't rule out the possibility of a base on a large asteroid."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Vera's instincts serve her well.

"No base here, Xeth," says Cannes. "but under the ice, we hid the Trade Federation's battlefleet. I'm afraid our launch will leave... little left of tbis area. They'll find you deep beneath the water."

-

Both of your astromech droids report that they are picking up an unusual sub-space signal.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Which is what I said, we should also look into abandoned factories, and any facilities suited to building hybrid droids." Denzral nodded to Lance.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:36 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Where is the signal eminating from?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 11:52 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"There seems to be a single... Lance or Denz, can you locate where the signal is coming from?"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:07 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

*Denzral, not Denz... Denz can be used to think of him, and if you are a friend. Call him Denzral* "Arfour?"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:18 AM
LanceWindu

"Kate, can you triangulate where this signal is coming from?"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:19 AM