KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (224): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth simply gapes as he realizes that Vera-Kin is correct and Cirus Cannes confirms their fears.

"This won't be our lasting meeting, Cannes!" Xeth shouts. "You will answer for your crimes, one way or another, and I will be there to watch!"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:00 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
"I think I have an idea," Xeth says.

-

Wentar and Fas'hohk both have ships... but Fas'hohk has no way of flying his. Wentar is the best pilot of the Renegades, actually, with Kiu Dun and Xeth not far behind.

yo ush, quick question, why is it that fas hokh cant in these guys terms, "fly a ship"?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 01:06 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Alright jedireaper, although I'm not sure if it really matters stick out tongue
And Mado'Ade, I can only assume that you don't have anything in Pilot?
Vlad got a Pilot of 2 but no ship)

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 02:08 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I have a pilot score of 2 aswell don't worry. And so what are you refering to Vlad regarding me?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 02:18 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

g'night

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 02:20 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Indeed, Kiu, you are with Xeth!

"There is no base here, Xeth. That really would not b smart at all."

There is a vast rumbling all around you.

-

You could go check with him, Lance!

Haha nevermind. Disregard what I said.

Kiu takes a deep breath and balls up his fists, ready to lunge at Cannes. Kiu comes to his senses and loosens, but is still poised to take the opportunity if it arises.
"Do not believe for a moment we will die today. I will find you, and I will make you answer for your crimes".

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 02:48 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(I think he means how we address Denzral, Jedireaper. Mando'ade, you have no points in the Piloting skill. You can fly your ship from place to place, but probably not do anything that requires skill in piloting. If all else fails, Vlad could pilot it for you! If it is a smaller ship, then you could ride with Wentar and use the turrets while Vlad starfights. Also, Denzral has his Jedi starfighter- likely an early prototype, they weren't made for a few more years- but that is a one-man ship. Just think about how you want to travel guys. It might actually be important as to who is piloting when starfighting occurs... Ush has hinted at that.)

(And welcome back, Kiu.)

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 05:25 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

While Lance waits for R4-K8 to triangulate the signal, "How many of our lot have got ships? I need to know the size of the ships and how well equipped they are in case we find ourselves in a tight spot. We're also need to know who is going with who. We need our best pilots flying, regardless if it's their ship or not. Those with the best skills at weaponry, you'll have to be at the turrets. Then again, we don't even know if we're going to have to leave this area, but it's best to be prepared."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:33 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Curse you employment! Wentar is of course gonna be flying The Free Flier, a small freighter with room for anyone who doesn't have a ship or just wants to fly with, apparently, the best pilot of the Renegades. =P
Is Wentar's ally with him? Come to think of it are Ally's always with you or do they just pop in to say hey every now and then?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:44 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Craft
Curse you employment! Wentar is of course gonna be flying The Free Flier, a small freighter with room for anyone who doesn't have a ship or just wants to fly with, apparently, the best pilot of the Renegades. =P
Is Wentar's ally with him? Come to think of it are Ally's always with you or do they just pop in to say hey every now and then?

You have to bring your Ally into play. And as Ush will say, using your Ally will make them unavailable in the near future.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:05 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Ah, no need to use him so soon then. Thanks.

Decided to make a short list of ships and pilots, just to see what we have at our disposal.
Ships:
Jedi Starfighter- Denzral's
The Freelancer - Lance's
The Free Flier - Wentar's
The Aldon - Fas'hohk's

Pilots:
Vlad
Denzral
Wentar
Sean
Lance(?)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:15 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Jedireaper wrote that he came in a freighter (possibly carrying his jedistarfighter); so I guess he would fly the freighter if we don't have enough room.

I aint a pilot and I aint good at shooting... so that would make me cargo.

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 10:02 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"The future belongs to us, Jedi, not you!" says Cannes. "Confirm all insturctions!" he yells over the noise, and a bunch of numbers appear on the screens before him, which he takes in in a few moments, and the screens go dark.

Bu not before Xeth and Kiu, with their Observation skills, see the target hyperspace co-ordinates on one of the monitors...

Cannes and his aide step on a small lift that is set into one of the walls, which then starts to life them upwards out of your sight. The BV-50 hovers around just a little longer, as if staring at you, before floating up to join them.

Click-click

Then the walls recede upwards as well, taking the computer banks with them, and you are exposed to the elements, wtih just the metal underside of a spaceship above you...

-

The source of the signal is very difficult to find because it is not a communications transmission. Your drois report it is a sort of pulse wave being sent over the navigational frequencies that they use to help plan hyperpsace jumps- more a disruption to it, actually, but being done in a regular pattern that lays out a Star Wars version of Morse Code. The signal is directed at this planet and is only being picked up because you asked them to make that navigational overview.

And indeed, Fas, you don't actually have the Pilot skill- but we can blow your xp you got from the prequel story on getting Pilot at 1, ans I am fairly sure you got enough to do that. Phew!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:10 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Your welcome with me anytime Jovan.

"A pulse? Okay." Denzral patted R4's head. "Good work."

Last edited by Jedireaper on Sep 4th, 2008 at 11:28 AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:21 AM
Craft
CTE

Wentar wants to decipher what the Morse Code says, if he can.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, the message sender claims to be the Astromech droid about the vessel Nexu's Grin.

Wait... that's Xeth's ship!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:34 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Is it a distess signal? Dammit, wheres a protocal droid when you need one?"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:44 AM
Craft
CTE

Can we get the droids to send messages back the same way? If so can we ask it to send it's whereabouts to Wentar or Fas's ships?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:47 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

ok, my ships setup is quite opposite of most ships. the droid is the pilot and navigator while fas is the technician. it has 2 turrets on either side that can be controlled by fas or the droid. the turrets are swiveling. also, i'm wondering why i was never given the choice to pick the ability to fly.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 11:55 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A droid will never fly a ship as well as a proper pilot.

And because Freelancers are not natural pilots; they normally bum around the Galaxy on transports.

The earlier mentioned idea on triangulation is the best way to locate the signal- means heading into space and tracking it from different points, though.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:08 PM