KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (224): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Craft
CTE

Wentar is up for the triangulation method if everyone else is. For now I'ma going to bed. Night all.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:11 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

well, that may be so but my ship is angled more towards defensive power.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:12 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral shakes his head. "The ship may be listlessly floating in space for all we know. Perhaps we can find ourselves a general direction first. Jovan and I will check the planetary records of the ships leaving the system, perhaps it contains the directions in which the ships jumped, I will also need a record or the type of ship the Renegades or Xeth was using." Denzral spoke out, thinking on the fly.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:34 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They don't keep those sorts of records, unfortunately (as in the dirction it went).

As for what kind of ship Xeth has... umm... care to remind us, BB?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:35 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Well it was worth a look... never mind. I'll sit here quietly.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:41 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

if the droid can send morse code-ish, why can't it just send in a same way where it is? It must have some sort of idea how it got there...
even if it takes long, Xeth has been missing for so long that a few extra hours wouldn't hurt... hours we would lose already by randomly checking planets and space.

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 02:01 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

The Nexu's Grin is a very heavily modified Geonosian bomber. The base structure is a bulkier version of the needle-shaped Geonosian starfighter, but more has been added to it to give it more space and an extra turret. It is a Small Freighter (which somehow carried an entire team of Jedi, but that's another story.)

-

Xeth watches in amazement as the Trade Federation vessel shakes itself free of the ice and rises into the fiercely cold atmosphere of Rekiarius.

"We need to get out of here," Xeth says to his companions.

Is there any way out of these bacta tanks, Ush?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 03:30 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The droid is transmitting in a way not desgined for standard communication; its buffer space to actually give information is tiny. Identifying itself is all it has.

So, Jedi and Renegades are off to lock down the signal?

-

Wellm you are fairly sure the massive ice quake will breach them, Xeth... not exacly helpful, I know.

All that is left around here are a few discarded bits and bobs from the ships.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yup, we'll track down the signal, go rescue Xeth and his companions from imminant death and then head home to party it up like it's the end of Return of the Jedi stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:58 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Woooo!

Well, let's not waste time and cut a long story short there. A few hours later you have a triangulation which only has one system within it- Rekiarius.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 05:08 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Rekiarius, here we come." He grinned. "Nice Arfour, good work, and you Kate."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:35 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Thinking quickly, Xeth notices the scrap and junk left behind from the take-off of the Trade Federation vessels. Using his connection to the Force, he concentrates and pulls something toward the bacta tank. He hopes to at least crack the tank encasing him.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:41 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Do you have Lifting?

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:48 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That I do not have. Xeth will settle for objects that would fit in his hand, anything to crack the glass.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:52 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin has Lifting!

Vera-Kin looks towards Xeth as she senses him reaching out in the Force to pull an object towards himself. She knows that Xeth's control of the Force is not so finely tuned as to pull off what he seems to be trying to do, so instead she uses her own powers to pull something toward her tank and break it.

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:55 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, they won;t come with enoug power to break the glas, Xeth, it's pretty thick.

Do you have MASTER Lifting?

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:56 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

No. Will that prevent Vera-Kin from breaking the glass?

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:00 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh, tricky... it is very thick indeed and there are not any huge objects around.

But one of those packing cases has your lightsabres in...

-

The rest of you- time to get going there!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:01 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Oh! The ultimate tool.

Vera-Kin will yank the packing case toward their bacta tanks to ease the speed with which her companions can retrieve their lightsabers. Once she is satisfied with that, she calls out to her own lightsaber and pulls it towards her tank. She uses her mind to position it so that it is facing her tank, then, with a gesture, activates the teal blade so that it pierces the thick glass.

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:06 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I call shotgun in whatever ship we're taking stick out tongue Let's go save us some renegades!

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 07:13 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote