KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (DARK SIDE)- Destiny

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (DARK SIDE)- Destiny
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (137): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
"Well, it depends on the servixe you do for me. But... money, perhaps? A million credits for a job? Or how about this. I understand you are threatened by pirates. That is a porblem I can easily take care of for you."

"We will have to think about it. What kind of missions are we talking about, though. And do you have one in mind as we speak?"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:23 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Indeed I do. There is a man I wish you to find for me."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will also eye up the pierced lady some more, and the other people with the Lady to she what they look like.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:26 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"What man would that be?"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:27 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The tattoo lady is pale skinned, slender and tall; you cannot place the cultural origin. She's noticably different from the others, a variety of women of varied age, young to old, all in dark black shawls; They look like standard humans as far as you can see them, as does Adelmo aside from the fair.

"He is a thief by the name of Briande. I wish him brought to me- or if that is not possible, everything he carries instead."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"We'd need more information than that. We can probably work out some sort of agreement though..."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:37 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier taking his eyes from the pierced lady, and back unto Adelmo, "Where is this thief, and what did he thief from you?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:38 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"What I want from Briande is... personal. But as to where he is, there I can be of help. My information is that he recently took a transport to the outlying world of Gondekorro."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:39 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier speaking in his normal monotone voice, "So then we get this person for you, and our pirate troubles go away. I must ask though if you are so powerful then why do you need us?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Gondekorro is distant and I have many demands upon my time- as opposed to the pirates who are nearby and I am well positioned to deal with. I could eventually get around to sending someone to Gondekorro but my worry is that Briande will have moved on by the time she got there and I would have to find him all over again.

"Nor is it a situation that can be handled casually. Briande is a resourceful man who will expect people to come after him; he will have taken steps to protect himself. My skilled resources have other committments at this point."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:45 PM
Bardock42

It sounds like an acceptable agreement. We'll have to discuss it obviously, but what else can you tell us about the mission?

Can I use Savoir Fare to find out about Gondekorro?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:50 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"That seems logical."

Logical yes but worrisome still. She seems to know who we are but who are they hmmm.

"Yes very worrisome indeed," Xavier says calmly almost to himself.
"You seem to be claiming to have a lot of resources at your disposal. You must have some because I thought no one else but us knew about this base. How did you find us, and besides the name who are you exactly?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:51 PM
Peach
mordrem

"That is what you want us to do for you? Fetch and carry? Seems a waste of our talents..." Rianna says. "And yes, I am very curious as to how you found us."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:52 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I knew you existed," says Adelmo," because I know the Bureau Agent Helkin was killed trying to get his targets, and hence, logically, those targets escaped. As to where you have been hiding- well, you have the pirates to thank for that. They found you by sheer fortune- they stumbled across this place by mistake. I have many sources of information and via them I heard of this place and it was not hard to deduce what was here. And other than being your potential employer, who I am is unimportant."

Important to note that I would normally say no to this, Con, but only your specific speicality here overrides that!

Gondekorro... frontier world in a part of the Republic where civilisation barely exists, part of a colonisation expansion from thousands of years ago that, effectively, petered out, leaving the outlying worlds to wither.

But you are sure Gondekorro had a llittle more to it than that in recent history- yes, there some sort of gold rush there in recent times. All kinds went there trying to make their fortune. You assume it didn't work out as no-one has heard of the place these days.

It's only nominally Republican. It won't have anything like a Senator, there's probably not much habitation on it at all. Which means frontier law, frontier ways, primitive facilities. A harsh place.

But inside the Bureau's network.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:01 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Would that mean they could get a possible fix on our transponders?

Xavier eyes the Lady up and down, "What happens if we refuse this offer?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, and they have your transponder codes due to the slightly haphazard Newhaven raid.

"Nothing in particular," says Adelmo, "though thise pirates will park their fleet around this world and never leave until you are all dead."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:10 PM
Peach
mordrem

"The Bureau has our transponder codes. Do you have some magical way to fix that as well?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:12 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"No," she says, "but the Bureau only has its ships on significant worlds, and Gondekorro is far from any. If you are fast enough there, you can be back out of Republican space before they arrive."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 05:26 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:14 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Would the Lady have the resources to get us new ones?

"So then it is either work for you, or likely have to abandon this place. One would call that very clever negotiations."

We would call that exploitation, wouldn't we

"How long do we have to consider this offer?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:16 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, she's not made such an offer about new ones.

"I have to leave in a few hours, so by then."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:25 PM