KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (DARK SIDE)- Destiny

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (DARK SIDE)- Destiny
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (137): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

"So you want us to go to Gondekorro, find that man, and bring him back here, and in turn you will take care of our little pirate problem? Well, it does sound fair, but is there anything else we need to know before we go do your dirty work?"

I assume we'll do it, won't we?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:30 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I guess I had best let others chip in on it.

She cannot think of anything else relevant, no. She's warned you that Briande is resourceful. But you are well suited for that. The trouble with the pirates is that whilst you can match any of them, or any hroup of them, there is a huge number of the, and they are rich and have big ships and so on, which is where you are outclassed. But Briande is like you; he's a skilled guy, very competent but with no army backing him up. That's the kind of challenge you are happy to take on and beat.

She would prefer him alive. She accepts that is not always possible but do take very great care if you have to be violent, lest you destroy stuff he has acquired.

(Btw, Con- what the hell did the others let happen to this place? Honestly, you go away to sort out a problem for a little bit, you come back and apparently there is a whole pirate fleet gunning for you!)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

But could we actually refuse or would she just herself then decide to kill us all? I mean, how freely could we decide.

Regardless, my vote working for her

Oh, right, I don't actually know about the pirates, yet.

"On a different note," Con says "how exactly did it come about that a clan of pirates wants to kill us?"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:36 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That is also a worry, to be fair, though I think it's more of a case of "What else is there for us to do?" rather than the threat of instant death that will decide it whether you want to work for her or not.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak growls, still feeling rough from the fight with the Osokans. "I really wanted to just sleep, too..."

He considers the offer anyway. "I do not trust you. You invaded our home, and worse, you cleaned. How the hell are we supposed to find anything? And Galder's 'saber... you've done nothing but cause trouble for us, so far."

He doesn't consider Con worth the time to answer.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:39 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well then, best not to give me cause to make more trouble for you."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:40 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak hisses, eyes narrowed, but before he responds he thinks better of it, merely content to glare at her.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:42 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"But he's right - I do not trust you and you've given no reason at all for us to do so." Rianna says. "I will consider it if - and only if - you give us all of the information you have on Gondekerro and this Briande person. And that is only considering it, mind."

Rianna also ignores Con's question about the pirate fleet.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:56 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"No," she says. "You will do the jobs I offer you as I offer them or not at all."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:57 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Down boy," Xavier says to Dak.

"You'll have to mind him we're not even sure if he is house broken yet."

Do you even doubt it with the way he stinks

"No I don't."

"Will you be giving us any additional resources, tech, extra hands to help out."

He says glancing towards the pierced woman.

He is also ignoring Con for the time being.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:57 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Con steps a bit back, in case Rianna's destruction includes some collateral damage.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
Con steps a bit back, in case Rianna's destruction includes some collateral damage.

stick out tongue

"You expect us to accept this job with no real idea of what we are getting into?"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 05:59 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You know what you are getting into. A skilled and resourceful thief hiding out on a faraway world. I cannot tell you exactly what security precautions he has taken, I am assuming you have skill enough to find and overcome them. And no. I am not offering additional aid. The whole point is that you are doing the job for me."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:03 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak turns and strikes Xavier across the face with the back of his hand. "Shut up, you ki'arath. I'm not in the mood for your idiocy now."

He nods at Rianna. "I don't like blindly running into a job for someone I have no reason to trust."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You have all the information you need. There is no point in me setting you up to fail. You are useless to me dead."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:07 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Very well," Xavier nods. "I have no further questions to ask, and I'll wait for everyone else to get done with theirs."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:07 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Fine. Whatever. But I will want to find out more about this world before we go, assuming that's what we decide to do."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Good luck with that," says Adelmo. "I could find almost nothing."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:09 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier takes the strike to face without flinching.

The Beast strikes us. It's tail and teeth would make a great addition to our collection.

Xavier begins to rub the various teeth that have found their way unto his nechlace from various creatures.

"Perhaps when your strikes don't feel like a gentle breeze across my face Arnian, I'll care for your opinion on matters. Until then such outbursts do not help our needs."

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:10 PM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
"Fine. Whatever. But I will want to find out more about this world before we go, assuming that's what we decide to do."

"There's nothing much about the world as far as I know. Pretty forgotten, pretty backwards."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:11 PM