KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (DARK SIDE)- Destiny

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (DARK SIDE)- Destiny
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (137): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"So that is why you tell us no more. You don't know." Dak closes his eyes thoughtfully. "Regardless... slaughtering those pirates on our own would take an unfortunate amount of time, especially with dead weight like Rand and Gallador around. If this simple job is all that's needed to assure your aid..."

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
Xavier takes the strike to face without flinching.

"Perhaps when your strikes don't feel like a gentle breeze across my face Arnian, I'll care for your opinion on matters. Until then such outbursts do not help our needs."

"And I don't care for your opinion at all, so I suppose we are even. You still smell of Dug."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:12 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Also, a general not for the game. Con at all times stands at least 4 feet away from any of the psycho brigade (when possible).

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:12 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
"So that is why you tell us no more. You don't know." Dak closes his eyes thoughtfully. "Regardless... slaughtering those pirates on our own would take an unfortunate amount of time, especially with dead weight like Rand and Gallador around. If this simple job is all that's needed to assure your aid..."

"Eaiser to find me one man than take on all those pirates, I imagine."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"From position yes that would be a logical conclusion to make," Xavier says.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:14 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"How typical, a planet with no information available..." Rianna says. She thinks that right now they don't have much choice to go along, but refuses to actually admit it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:25 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Why do I care about the opinions of a fool, Arnian, and I may smell of Dug but that was from slaying dozens of them. Say how well did you fair against the Pig king again?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:38 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder is quite smitten with Adelmo's display of power, even if the destruction of his Sith artifact of a lightsaber has greatly angered him and his forced submission even more so.

"You do have one thing going for you," Galder says. "One of our... companions... saw you in a vision many years ago. So this isn't a chance encounter. Also, as much as I would like to tear those pirates apart for daring to try taking us on... I would prefer living to fight another day.

"I say we hunt this thief down and bring him in."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:40 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, and Galder will use Dreams, though it seems he has already had one...?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, you've already had yours!

"So, we have an agreement then?" asks Adelmo.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:44 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ah, cancel that then. I missed the note.

"Unless anyone cares to disagree with me," Galder says, pointedly glaring at Rand and Gallador. "Then yes."

Galder extends his right hand to shake hers, if she is willing to take it to make it official.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:45 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"It is fine with me," Xavier says looking to the group trying not to speak for them.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:46 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Dak will, of course, side with Galder.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:46 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna agrees as well, making it unanimous from the Psycho Brigade and thus a stupid idea for anyone to disagree.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

The cold energy pulses from within Rand, his artificial heart racing as adrenaline had flooded his body the moment he stepped into the room with the white-haired Lady Adelmo.

In a dream of death I have seen her... Rand considers.

When Galder glares at him, Rand glares back, his bulbous black eyes narrowing slightly as Galder very obviously presumes he can make a leadership decision. But Rand sees that, for once, he does agree with Galder.

"I too have seen you in a vision, Lady Adelmo," Rand says. "The swordsman... is correct. For once. This is an act of fate, the Force willing us together as it has done before, since the formation of the Jedi Order. And it is in our best interests to accept your offer to handle our pirate problems..."

Rand looks to Con. "I shall explain later... about the pirates."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:51 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Excellent!" says Adelmo. "Well, as, I say, I have much to do, so I shall take my leave of you. I shall return to collect my request in... two weeks?" She looks over to yhe youngest member of her group as she says this.

This girl- a teenager- draws out from her robes a number of small white objects, like ivory or bone malformed cubes. She drops them onto the ground, where the skitter around with a distinctive noise. She looks down at them, and then looks back up at Adelmo and shakes her head.

"Three weeks, then."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 06:58 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

...How long did we have before the pirates were going to attack?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 07:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You don't know. But you assume Adelmo will take care of them anyway.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 07:09 PM
Peach
mordrem

We hope.

"Strange way of determining things..." Rianna quietly comments.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 07:12 PM
Bardock42

Do we know something about that bone ritual we just witnessed?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 07:12 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

How's your Jedi Lore?

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 07:14 PM