KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (DARK SIDE)- Destiny

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (DARK SIDE)- Destiny
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (137): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

"Nevermind me then." -Says Gallador and returns to study the tablet and medidate in his efforts to navigate the future.

And I would like my vision in the PM.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 08:35 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"That's what we always do, Gallador..." Dak says, flashing a grin at Rianna and Galder.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 08:40 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder does not smile back.

"I wonder who she is," Galder says. "Do you think she was a Jedi at some point? Probably not very likely..."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 08:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"I doubt it, when I met her first she threatened me with blasters not a sabre. She is certainly very powerful, though."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 08:46 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

"It seems she may be leading a Force Tradition of her own. At first I considered her a Sith, but if she is, it is certainly unusual she does not have a lightsaber, and nor do her minions. Such use of runes as they did happens sometimes when primitive cultures try to use the Force. But she surely is nothing but primitve. Still, a poweful Force Tradition other than Sith and Jedi, this is a very remerkable thing! Their perspective and powers must be unique to our limited knowledge!" Muses Gallador after noticing Con has joined the discussion, and finding nothing again in the tablet.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 09:00 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
"It seems she may be leading a Force Tradition of her own. At first I considered her a Sith, but if she is, it is certainly unusual she does not have a lightsaber, and nor do her minions. Such use of runes as they did happens sometimes when primitive cultures try to use the Force. But she surely is nothing but primitve. Still, a poweful Force Tradition other than Sith and Jedi, this is a very remerkable thing! Their perspective and powers must be unique to our limited knowledge!" Muses Gallador after noticing Con has joined the discussion, and finding nothing again in the tablet.
"It is a possibility. I have never seen anything like that ritual before. I am certainly curious to find out more about her. She could be a very valuable ally...and as we have witnessed a fierce enemy."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 09:02 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I really can't say that I care, and I don't trust her or any of her lackeys."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 09:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Ush, do we have a chance to talk to Adelmo's followers?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 09:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am afraid not.

Adlemo smiled when you asked your question.

"No," she says. "I am not a Sith." And she silences any other questions you ask aboiut her nature, claiming on grounds of time.

(For those of you with good Sense- a LOT of anger in her. As she demonstrated early on. She's on a short fuse, though she hides it well otherwise.)

"Another time, perhaps," she says. "We'll see how this mission goes. You have a certain reputaiton, some of you more than others. I hope not to be disappointed."

She heads out, her followers behind her, leaving you guys to discuss things amongst yourselves, rest for the night, and get to work to prepare things before the nebxt morning... where you an carry on discussing things!

-

On the mountainside

The runes scatter on the ground again.

"You seem unhappy," says Adelmo.

"Perhaps we should have told them who Briande is," says the caster.

"It's likely they will find out."

"Then why not tell them now? They will suspect a trap."

"They will suspect in any case. And if we told them now that would have started a very difficult conversation. As it is, by the time they work out who he is they will be ratjer committed. I'll feel better talking of it later."

"I sense... difficulties from Galder. He accepts strength but... he will not forget that slight."

"Of course not," says Adelmo. "His sort are all the same. He's no threat."

I agree," says the one with the tattoos. "He's just an animal. I'd beware the one who asked questions about us."

"Gallador is dangerous," says Adelmo, "but he will work for us. Many of them will. We are simply a betetr alternative to their lives so far. Now, you know what to do next?"

The girl with the tattoos nods.

"Then go. Quickly."

When she was gone, Adelmo turns back to the rune caster.

"You still worry about Galder?"

“Galder will find more than you have sent him for in the Desert. He will find... Purpose."

"I understand. It was unavoidable. But he will have no choice."

---

So, that next day- Galder is in an even worse mood having lost his sabre, whilst some of you have been rather more practical in making repairs to the base and getting the shield up.

Rand and Gallador have tried to use the tablet to find out anything about the Lady- nothing! Too old, maybe. The more you have looked at this tablet, the more you suspect it is truly ancient. It speaks more of basic Sith principles, and their days before they even invaded the Republic. It's also incredibly difficult to read and translate.

So, no leads at all- save for a few ideas Gallador has about the use of rune casting. But all the places you had heard of are nominally inside Republic space, so are no go areas. In any case, looking into the Lady's origins is a big project for another time.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 09:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, Gallador is interested in basic Sith principles! He wants to understand them as he thinks he understands the Jedi and their fallings. And he wants better control over his emotions. Does he know SIth Code from EU?

But getting to the point, we have Gondorkarro coordinates? How long would the journey take and how far to take us into the Republic?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, the tablet is extremely interesting, Gallador! Just useless for anything in the last few thousand years. It predates Demnos and Revan. You have probably heard that code, though I reserve judgment on whether it is just a theory about the Sith rather than a fact.

You have the co-ordinates, yes, but it's pretty far out. Journey time is about a week, skirting the borders of the Republic.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Is there any way we can find out more about Briande or Gondekorro from here?

Otherwise we should probably make our way there sometime soon. Seeing as we only have 3 weeks altogether.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:10 PM
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, probably not a good idea to waste time. We'll have about a week on the planet to find this Briande and...subdue him. Not a lot of time, considering we have an entire planet to search...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:11 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, some of us have allies, for example Rand could check for info with Macrossa Order.

And we could take few Epireans as muscle this time!

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:14 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier finishes putting in the shield generator. It's good strong muscle work the kind that can clear a mind.

Is this a trap

"No, if it was then it is poorly designed if our deaths are the main goal of it."

At the very least something is being hidden from us

"Of course it is. Never reveal everything you know, nor give away anything of yourself. So obviously something shall happen that is yet unforseen. We will just have to plan accordingly."

Of course cold calculating and doesn't care what happens to us. We truly are a dangerous being. Yet those people that came were not scared of us.

"Of course they wouldn't have come down here if they feared us. They had all the leverage and they knew it."

I can not help but think though things would have gone smoother had certain people taken the initiative to get this info before hand.

"True."

When Xavier finishes with the last of the shield stuff he will head out to find Con. when he does he will corner him quickly.

With eyes as cold as ice Xavier speaks, "I just want to let you know that our conversations with the Lady could have gone better had you procured the information before we had arrived. Instead of wasting our time. Understand that you are here and if you are not helping you are hurting this outfit. Thus measures will be taken to make sure that doesn't happen anymore."

When Xavier finishes the last word he leaves Con alone and goes looking for someone, maybe Dak.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Hmm, could we use our new slaves for this task as extra enforcement?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:42 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes you can!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:49 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

How many can we take?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:51 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, first queation to ask his- how many people can you actually fit on your ships?

BtVS

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:53 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well Xavier's ship is the biggest one you can get from the list. It was also a former slave ship designed to carry tons of people.

So how many would that hold stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 10:55 PM