KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (JEDI)- Purity

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (JEDI)- Purity
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (121): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Then we are in agreement! There will be nothing there for them to investigate."

He sits slowly onto a comfy chair and invites you to make use of any facility you like; the place is like a lush hotel room.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 05:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher has no need for anything; his anticipation of this conversation has him too nervous to eat or do much of anything else.

He selects a comfy chair opposite of Sienar, still weary from the conflict at Spiridos. As he sits, he uses the Force to call a pillow to him, absent-mindedly, and squeezes it tight in his arms.

"I am fine, thank you."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 07:01 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well. I think there has been rather enough exitrement for now. I have much to organise for the rest of the day. For now... I will answer any questions you have about Spiridos."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 8th, 2008 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 07:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

And who might that be?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:46 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

(Grevor Scavione).

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 10:48 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher will ask how long the operation at Spiridos had been going on and how the execution of everyone in Tranquil Repose was able to go unnoticed, thinking that the Jedi would have felt so many deaths.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 12:17 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sienar can answer that one easily; single deaths, of course, cannot be felt by the Force as the ripples they make are too small. For death to be sensed it either has to be an enormous amount due to the same cause- as you are sensing with the coming famine- or it has to be a relatively smaller amount but all happening exactly at the same time [like Alderan].

The deaths in Tranquil Repose were spaced out over a period of time and although there are lots of them, in the grand scheme of things the number is not relevant. "More people in the Republic die every second from disease," says Sienar.

"That and, of course, those deaths were part of my plan, and my power in the Dark Side shrouds things from the Jedi's sight.

"Not that anyone in Tranquil Repose will be missed. Very silly people on the whole. You may remember what I said to you about those trying to unnaturally prolong their lives; they feared death and tried to use their money to escape it. They assumed that they could wake up decades or centuries later when cures had been found and just slip back into society as if nothing had changed. They were already dead inside, really."

As for how long- years. It was the latest in many schemes based around the same objective he had been at for a long time.

-

And indeed yes, those of you in Coruscant move into another room, where Master Scovione sits.

He really is old now; the last few years have seen age take a great hold of his body. He's retired, his last Padawan (who briefly dallied with the Light Side players on Malastare) has passed the tests and moved on. Now Scovione spends his last years in the Temple, helping to train the Younglings.

He greets you all.

"Master Gundark speaks highly of you, Roan," he says.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 01:37 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Well, I consider that complimentary of the highest nature. Master Gundark in an exceptional Jedi."
Roan Bows deeply

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 12:34 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(I have found the internet in the hospital. No idea how much I will get away with using it. I'll do my best...)
Andro greets Master Scovione and waits politely for him to speak.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 02:26 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

(Get better, Andrew! smile )

Jelena gives a bow of respect to Master Scovione, recalling meeting him very briefly when she was assigned to Master Gundark's mission to protect Viceroy Gunray. He had talked with her, but she did not quite recall about what.

"Master Yoda says you have some vital information that may help us with the situation on Mandragos," Jelena says, getting straight to the point.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 05:03 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

(Oh no! Get better Andrew! Andro has to come save me without dying from pneumonia!)

Gallagher will ask what that objective was and what Sienar needs to make mass amounts of money for. But he does agree that those in Tranquil Repose were foolish in trying to avoid death, but not all are so secure as the Jedi that they will go nice places when they die. Nor does he agree that they should have been murdered.

Gallagher also wants to know how long Sienar had known Gallagher was on Spiridos, or even how long Sienar had known Gallagher would be on Spiridos as likely he had forseen our future meeting.

I will come up with more as I re-read the old game...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 06:10 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I will just list my questions as I go...

How long was Doctor Mirani in on the drug trafficking? And was anyone else on the Spiridon staff in the know?

How long were Father Varm and Kathya in the know? Gallagher feels it is relevant as they were at Spiridos, and also wants to get a better feel for who knows about Sienar's dark powers within the Synod. Varm is dead, of course, but Kathya...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 06:40 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Also, random question about visions... but was the voice from Jelena's vision of Cassilis a female voice? I didn't know if she ever figured it out.

Is the multi-trillionaire businessman Deel Twain somehow involved? Why did Andro find his dead body in Varm's room and then see him up and about the next day?

Was Varm going to be promoted to Abbot once Sienar was elected Archimandrite? That would explain Varm's comments about soon being Abbot that Gallagher took the wrong way when concerned for Sienar's life.

And since when did Priests of Ferradyne start carrying blasters?

Also, Gallagher will touch upon a suspicion that Master Saesee Tiin, Andro's mentor, had related to them, wondering if it is true that the Trade Federation has tried to murder him several times.

Last edited by Alkaselzer on Sep 10th, 2008 at 07:39 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 07:35 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Eeek... kinda makes my current insomnia look trivial... get well soon Andrew!

-

Ok, Gallagher-

- Deel Twain is a puzzle Sianar wants you to solve, as a kind of test. So he won't say more on that. Suffice to say it is a mystery closely connected to the entirity of the current process.

- Likewise, Sienar needs money for his plans, but he's not just going to tell you what they are.

- Until he saw you on Spiridos he had not the slightest idea you were there.

- You got it in one about Varm! He would indeed have become Abbot. Sienar is actually very amused at the way things turned out so that you thought Varm was going to kill him. Sienar had no part in setting up such a deception but everything came together so beautifully, he sees the work of the Force behind it

- The Priests do not carry blasters, Varm was probably what you would describe as 'not an ideal' Priest, an attitude which carried on to his attendants. He was also an idiot Sienar had entirely as muscle; sacrificing him so meant he pretty much fulfilled his purpose as a disposable thug. Both he and Kathya have been under Sienar's effective control for years now.

- If you can believe it, Mirani was kinda into the drugs trade before Sienar even got to him! Sienar just made his limited ambitions more... worthwhile.

- Yes, the Feds have tried to kill him. Is it any surprise from those who invaded Naboo? Sienar's charitable work could not be more different from their aims and they have become a very 'determined' people lately.

"Which is not surprising," speaks Sienar casually, "as they are controlled by the Sith."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 01:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As for the rest of you...

Scovione wants to tell youi a little of his earlier life. You see, you young whippersnappers are not the only Jedi ever to have become caught up in strange happenings, the Dark Side, galactic issues etc. Even with the demise of the Sith (well... supposed demise, ever since that whole issue with the Viceroy Scovione agrees something must be up, there) these things never stopped. It's a big Galaxy after all! And the lot of a Jedi to deal with such issues.

And so it was that when he was young... well, youngER, Scovione and his partner had their own Dark Sider they used to keep bouncing off of, at various times.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 01:14 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Did you recognize me when I first came to you?" Gallagher asks.

But when Sienar mentions the Sith, Gallagher frowns.

"How do you know that?" Gallagher asks. "The Sith are extinct."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 05:03 PM
Brit
Duchess

Jelena quietly waits to hear the story of Scovione in his younger days.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 05:14 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Oh Gallagher! It's not that much of a secret that the Council suspects Sith involvement in the invasion of Naboo, and that Qui-Gon himself was slain by a Sith warrior who was in turn killed by Qui-Gon's apprentice! Some of your associates were involved in the attempt to kill the Viceroy on Coruscant, to silence his tongue on the matter. But you shouldn't worry about t. I feel others have destiny with the Federation at this time, but not you."

And yes, he recognised you at once.

-

The Dark Sider Scovione was up against was named Paluzzi. Paluzzi was what is referred to as an Orphan, someone who learned the ways of the Force without a Master, which indicates great but incontrolled tlaent within; they occur very rarely on the outer fringes of civilisation where Republic controls do not reach.

Paluzzi had a very rough childhood in Hutt space but survived and thrived, learning his mentality on life from the Hutts- power, control, cruelty. Realising his talents, he purchased the details on how to make his own lightsabre on the black market and, filled with histories he had read of the Sith and their like, set about trying to transform himself into a Master of the Dark Side.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 05:37 PM
Brit
Duchess

"How did you encounter this Paluzzi character?" Jelena asks.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 06:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"My partner and I met him on a number of occasions, always as part of some plan. Paluzzi was talented and a skilled survivalist, but he lacked that extra spark needed to makwe him truly lethal. Not that that was of any comfort to those who suffered from his machinations. In any case, the first time I met him... is wheh we were assigned to breaking an aspidrol smuggling ring working in the Mid-Rim."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 07:15 PM