KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY - Wayward Bound (Rules, Character Info & Story)

FIREFLY - Wayward Bound (Rules, Character Info & Story)
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
boiled_egg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wavemaninawe
I need to get better at doing that big grin

At doing what?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:37 PM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

By the way...this' what Maggie (my character) looks like

Attachment: maggie.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 02:38 PM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

Originally posted by boiled_egg
By the way...this' what Maggie (my character) looks like

kool, im still lookin for a pic for my guy.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 03:48 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

It isnt 100% necessary to have one cuz you already have the description up

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 05:24 AM
Shad0w_Frost

It isnt 100% necessary to have one cuz you already have the description up

true

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 11:34 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wavemaninawe

At doing what?

The puppy eye thing.

The few times I've tried it, ladies have thought that I've been making a pass at them (with mixed responses).

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 09:16 PM
Wavemaninawe is currently offline Click here to Send Wavemaninawe a Private Message Find more posts by Wavemaninawe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

Originally posted by Wavemaninawe
The puppy eye thing.

The few times I've tried it, ladies have thought that I've been making a pass at them (with mixed responses).

Ahahahaha...just ask Aliies, we've known eachother for a bit now and I've tried it mostly with success hehe, Im getting gooood at it haha

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 01:05 AM
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

you have 2 days to finalyze everything, i had planned on starting it sooner but i just learned my house has been quarantined as well as the surrounding area, local wool factory had a massive chemical spill, warned about fire, explosive and toxic hazards in a huge radius, no idea when I'll be able to go back...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 03:47 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

daaaang that sucks Aliies...well Im ready to go whenever this starts up...get at me on msn or email k Aliies?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 06:17 AM
Wavemaninawe

Scary stuff... messed

Do you get anything provided for you in the meantime?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 06:51 AM
Wavemaninawe is currently offline Click here to Send Wavemaninawe a Private Message Find more posts by Wavemaninawe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Its over now, cost over a million to clear up, area's safe now.

RP starting in two days XD

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 03:50 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

yikes (about the cost of the clean up I mean)

and w00t!! (about the rp starting)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 11:54 AM
Blockhead

*Runs and dives into the RP at the last second....hopefully*

If this hasn't already started and you don't mind me playing I'll take up the role of mechanic. If I'm allowed I'll quickly write up a bio.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 09:17 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY See Aliies! Told you that someone'd come join last minute LOL

Doesn't that always seem to happen on RPs that we're in?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 10:15 PM
boiled_egg

*waits*

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 01:29 AM
Aliies

of course you're allowed, and welcoem to take up the mechanic's role...

sorry bout the delay, its been hectic at my place... had a car accident too sad My first one.

Anyway, ill start this on sunday, its late friday for me here, im still writing and editing the intro story.
No later than that, I promise you! thanks for being patient ^_^

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 09:12 AM
Wavemaninawe

Sorry to hear about your crappy week, Aliies.

I hope at least that nobody was hurt.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 06:06 PM
Blockhead

I'll post up a bio anyways.

Name: Redge Smith
Nicknames: Mech, Spanner, Greasemonkey, Grease, Wrenchmonkey, Wrench, Cogs, Old-Man, Old-Man Cogs, Old-Man Smith.
Rank/Position: Mechanic
Height: 5'9"
Build: Average

Physical Description: Beginning to show signs of old age in his face and body. Has a bald head and a fairly long white beard that extends around his whole chin. He usually wears a pair of blue overalls and a white shirt, both of which are smeared with oil and grease. Also wears big black steel toe cap boots, which hurt if you get kicked in the shins and a pair of faded white gloves which have also been dirtied over the years. Because of his age, he's not the fastest, strongest person aboard the ship, but his years of experience more than make up for that.

Character Description: A stereotypical grumpy old man. He looks down upon the younger, more arrogant crew members and often grumbles to himself. He has quite a liking to whiskey and is sometimes drunk. His life experience serves the crew well when sober, although he's not likely to get into a fight. He spends most of his time, sleeping, eating, drinking and working in the engine room, where he feels most at home. While generally grumpy and a little rude to other crew members, he will settle down if they ask him to share his knowledge of the universe.

History: A drifter, he worked on an all manner of vessels, ranging from goliath battleships with dozens of mechanics to small shuttles with just him keeping the boat afloat. Searching for adventure, and another bottle of whiskey, he was approached and recruited by the Captain when looking for a replacement mechanic with no strings attached. He accepted the offer and his flown with the ship eversince.

Primary Skills

Strength '1'
Dexterity '1'
Constitution '1'
Charisma '4'
Intelligence '5'
Wisdom '8'

Secondary Skills

Mechanics '8'
Barter '6'
Intimidate '1'

That OK? Since he's an old, grumpy character, he'll most likely say slightly mean comments to some of the crew. This is entirely RPed and none of it is aimed at you personally.

Last edited by Blockhead on Sep 19th, 2008 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 08:38 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

Not bad blockhead, but the only thing is that (I forgot to mention it) the captain doesn't have a crew at the moment. I've just posted the new Game-RP thread, already for you guys to get going. Have a read and you'll see what I mean, but don't worry, I like your character and you don't need to change anything.

Same for everyone, you're all good to start playing the game ^_^ Lets have us some fun! xD

The RP Thread is here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t493307.html

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 09:56 AM
Blockhead

Righto

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 12:33 PM