KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps Respect Thread [Updated]

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps Respect Thread [Updated]
Started by: Desaad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Desaad

Whew! Done.

Any constructive comments or additions/contributions of course are welcome.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 12:38 AM
Desaad is currently offline Click here to Send Desaad a Private Message Find more posts by Desaad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Good job. thumb up

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 12:48 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I just finished the Final Night story (and being a story I've never heard of it was pretty good). And I think perhaps the monologue by Hal at the end when he decides to sacrifice himself would be worth having under "Hal the Man", his feat of saving Earth is given to Parallax, but his mind was all Hal.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 12:36 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 07:16 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)

Don't forget to mention that, here, as a complete and utter Rook, Hal already gets over the yellow weakness. A feat the current 'greatest Green Lantern,' Sinestro, deems impossible.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 01:34 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Desaad

Originally posted by Soljer
Don't forget to mention that, here, as a complete and utter Rook, Hal already gets over the yellow weakness. A feat the current 'greatest Green Lantern,' Sinestro, deems impossible.

Thanks to you both, but thats already in the Respect Thread, and has been since the day it came out.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 07:10 PM
Desaad is currently offline Click here to Send Desaad a Private Message Find more posts by Desaad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I thought this was a nice feat
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 11:14 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dNgNPwAJD...-h/gl390905.jpg

Theres more but the only I can find for now.

Hal getting blasted from Guardians and still not going down that easily.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 11:33 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 12:04 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post May 13th, 2009 09:01 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Hal Jordan moves/reacts in nanoseconds and it is stated that his speed is only limited by his willpower.

Heh.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:37 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

From the Superman respect thread, thanks to Galvaclaw. This is also a nice Hal feat:

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 04:17 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

Got a question, in regards to the weaknesses of a power ring. Lately I have heard a lot about disrupting a ring by using magnetic or electrical fields.

Yet when I look into power rings, I find that they can create their own magnetic fields...and contain and store electrical energy which is thrown at them.

It seems to contradict what I am being told, and I figured I would ask for clarification here. Are there any instances of a ring being neutralized by electrical/magnetic fields? Are these instances circumstantial? Are they consistant or does attempts at neutralizing a ring in this way give varying results?

Help would be very much appreciated. smile

Sig by Quincy, the Dark Knight of Signatures!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 01:58 PM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Desaad

Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Got a question, in regards to the weaknesses of a power ring. Lately I have heard a lot about disrupting a ring by using magnetic or electrical fields.

Yet when I look into power rings, I find that they can create their own magnetic fields...and contain and store electrical energy which is thrown at them.

It seems to contradict what I am being told, and I figured I would ask for clarification here. Are there any instances of a ring being neutralized by electrical/magnetic fields? Are these instances circumstantial? Are they consistant or does attempts at neutralizing a ring in this way give varying results?

Help would be very much appreciated. smile

It's variable in the sense sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. But during the heyday of Dr. Polaris, yes, it worked and it worked on more than one occasion. Hal beat him anyway, as has Kyle.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 07:48 AM
Kinasin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 11:16 AM
Kinasin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinasin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinasin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Great thread! thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 30th, 2010 01:29 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Good stuff.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 12:11 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Mxy twins remove gravity from earth and its literally breaking apart with no atmosphere. John Stewart and Alan hold earth together and provide a breathable environment for everyone on earth. Simply uber.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2013 03:11 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hal moves moon back to its current position after Krona had shifted it out of the orbit.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

thumb up

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 09:06 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

Looks cool.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:24 PM
MaZeRaIII is currently offline Click here to Send MaZeRaIII a Private Message Find more posts by MaZeRaIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote