KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Ghost Rider 2

Ghost Rider 2
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
The quality doesn't matter, otherwise the first one wouldn't have sucked like it did.

a good script hopefully this will have

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 11:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

what ruined the 1st movie is where blaze was riding with that other rider on the horse and racing down the highway and playing that stupid song. that part there is what made it look childish.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:27 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

omg, don't remind me...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:33 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
omg, don't remind me...
many other parts of the movie where stupid to but the part i mentioned above was the worst. wish they would release the movie again on dvd and take off that part.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 12:40 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Mephisto was great

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 04:15 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I just was'nt a huge fan of what they did with the demonic characters giving them a human look.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 04:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by chomperx9
what ruined the 1st movie is where blaze was riding with that other rider on the horse and racing down the highway and playing that stupid song. that part there is what made it look childish.
...I thought that part was awesome...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 04:36 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Yeah, and what was the point of that anyway? They get to their destination, and Sam Elliott just says he can go no further. (So why'd you tag along, lamebrain? roll eyes (sarcastic) )

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 02:49 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

many other parts of the movie where stupid to but the part i mentioned above was the worst. wish they would release the movie again on dvd and take off that part.

Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze = fail.

I liked the special effects, though. GR looked awesome...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 02:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

The worst part about the first movie was the dialogue.

After all that nonsense and hype about getting the contract of San Venganza (Oh, har har. VENGANZA. Like "Vengeance"), what is the epic line that Blackheart reads from it?

"This is the contact of San Venganza; all of you...come to me!".

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 03:06 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The worst part about the first movie was the dialogue.

Yeah...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 03:25 PM
Quincy
Debaser

What ruined this movie was Mark Steven Johnson.

That guy is a complete hack. He ruined Daredevil, and he ruined Ghost Rider - two of the best Marvel characters imo. He needs to stay far far far far away from any future Marvel Productions.

Another thing I disliked were the "fight scenes" which was basically just The element demon going "Look at me! Cool right?" and then Cage just beating him with 1 move. Lame shit.

Badass demons as humans? Also lame.

Another thing I didn't like was how Cage didn't even react at all to Mac's death. He could give 2 shits about him.

As for Nicholas Cage's idea for a "reconceive" does he mean like a reboot? If so, it should be rebooted without him.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 04:00 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didnt have anything agains tnicholas cage playing johnny blaze he could have done better wasnt all really his fault was the damn director.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 05:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You kidding me? His performance was pathetic.

And I liked Daredevil movie.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 06:04 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You kidding me? His performance was pathetic.

And I liked Daredevil movie.
you didnt like elektra did you ?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 06:13 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I haven't watched it, so I can't say.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 06:20 PM
Darth Martin

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
T'Challa's film is developmental hell due to Wesley Snipes's problems,
Snipes is going to play T'Challa?

Isn't he kinda old now though. There's always Chiwetel Ejiofor.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 06:29 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by roughrider
Yeah, and what was the point of that anyway? They get to their destination, and Sam Elliott just says he can go no further. (So why'd you tag along, lamebrain? roll eyes (sarcastic) )
exactly that scene was just pointless http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn82VF3TQPs

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 06:42 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quincy
What ruined this movie was Mark Steven Johnson.

That guy is a complete hack. He ruined Daredevil, and he ruined Ghost Rider - two of the best Marvel characters imo. He needs to stay far far far far away from any future Marvel Productions.

Another thing I disliked were the "fight scenes" which was basically just The element demon going "Look at me! Cool right?" and then Cage just beating him with 1 move. Lame shit.

Badass demons as humans? Also lame.

Another thing I didn't like was how Cage didn't even react at all to Mac's death. He could give 2 shits about him.

As for Nicholas Cage's idea for a "reconceive" does he mean like a reboot? If so, it should be rebooted without him.
i know that part was so gay where he has the contract to get all the spirits. then all he says is EVERYONE COME TO MEEEEEEEEEE.

that was just totally lame as hell and to easy. he could have atleast said some spell or something so it wouldnt look as bad.

Last edited by chomperx9 on Jul 16th, 2009 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 08:10 PM
PRAYERRUN

personally I loved the movie. I don't know what a sequel would include though...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 10:44 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote