KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Doomday on Smallville

Doomday on Smallville
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I hope Witwer is wearing some sort of costume..

I hope we doesn't look like what he did when he was on Battlestar Galactica..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 09:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

This makes me happy i stopped watching the show every week...after season 4 i was done and with this news...i am still happy with my choice....some things should be left alone.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 11:46 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
This makes me happy i stopped watching the show every week...after season 4 i was done and with this news...i am still happy with my choice....some things should be left alone.

QFT

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 06:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I ran a search for this and found this... dunno if this ep was played or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFCUztFDbvU

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Nov 10th, 2008 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 03:12 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

I actually do like the story of DD. I feel it refreshing to watch a villain emerge on our screens. And actually see how Davis (who is actually a good guy) deal with it.

I for one can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 09:15 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Anyone seen Bride yet?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Pretty good Doomsday interpretation methinks.

And Clark got owned.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 09:12 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Anyone seen Bride yet?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Pretty good Doomsday interpretation methinks.

And Clark got owned.

He should have..

Next time they meet, Clark will prolly l win though

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 10:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

doomsday, i have to say, looked pretty decent. good enough to be in a movie if they made him bigger...

clark is going to SERIOUSLY have to man up...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Anyone seen Bride yet?

I can now say with no doubt that for me the most interesting character in the Smallville series has been Lana Lang. No other character has gone through such extreme, long-term changes as she.

As for Doomsday: it's starting to become somewhat apparent how he's being adapted to the Smallville series universe (is he some kind of Zone phantom?). And what was that bit with Lex(?) having all those wires attached to him?

In any event: with Doomsday coming to town, this is likely going to be Smallville's final season.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 04:54 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

It's ok to have the Justice League. Superman can fly and use all of his other abilities and he can also fight a giant rock demon from another planet but it would be considered stupid if he wore a cape?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 03:42 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Badwolf
I actually do like the story of DD. I feel it refreshing to watch a villain emerge on our screens. And actually see how Davis (who is actually a good guy) deal with it.

I for one can't wait to see how it all turns out.
I don't think Davis is good anymore. I'm pertty sure, once he realized he can adapt to ways of death, he dropped his goodness angle and started to really become Doomsday.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2009 10:57 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
It's ok to have the Justice League. Superman can fly and use all of his other abilities and he can also fight a giant rock demon from another planet but it would be considered stupid if he wore a cape?

The Legion guys were pretty confused about the lack of cape.

But, it did look pretty stupid on Green Arrow.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 11:13 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

his cape was given by ben in episode ...errr one of em..I just spent hours catching up...They can gain another season or two out of this...I hop ethey dont cancel and leave us hanging though...they have to form the league first...batman..wonderwoman...green lantern...key members...have to be included so he can tell them to stay out of it....but smallville isnt known for following the comics always..lol..IM hyped after knowing this though...this brings new life to smallville for me

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 01:47 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

When I heard about this, I was kind of sceptical. When I was watching it, I was a mixture of sceptical and excited. Now I am more excited then anything.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 10:17 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

They've made Doomsday even more badass, and I'm glad they decided to implement the character onto Smallville. Sam Witwer is the man.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 07:45 AM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote