KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman runs a gauntlet

Batman runs a gauntlet
Started by: Indestructible

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
namorsubby

are you guys trying to tell me that cap wouldn't have an extreme advantage with his shield fighting batman h2h while he has nothing?

if you said no,then answer this:

how could batman stalemate him with the shield twice,but lose to him without it?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:28 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Batman WTF clears this thing w/o using one Batkick!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:29 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by namorsubby
lol.so your saying the shield isn't a factor than? and definitely not a significant factor right? laughing

cap is formiddable without a shield,but the fact is that,when he does have it,it is a extremely significant factor in the outcome of any fight he may enter.seeing as batman has already stalemated him with his shield without having to use anything but his fists,i'd say he takes cap when he has nothing but his fists to work with.
It's not that significant, actually. Not against someone like Batman, or anyone in a hand to hand confrontation for that matter.

It's significant when Cap's facing bullets, lasers and explosions.

Not fists.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:30 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Did Batman use gadgets when he fought Cap?

Anyway I don't regard crossovers as anything more than toilet paper.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:30 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

are you guys trying to tell me that cap wouldn't have an extreme advantage with his shield fighting batman h2h while he has nothing?

if you said no,then answer this:

how could batman stalemate him with the shield twice,but lose to him without it?
Let me tell you how this goes-

Bat and Cap stalemate for a long period of time. Maybe even with Bats having a slight edge due to no shield (I'll humor you).

Then Batman starts tiring and Cap's still running on 50-75% battery power.

Then Cap starts beating on Bruce's tired, collapsed body.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:32 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

lol.so his shield isn't a significant factor in a fight with batman?

i'm done here.

batman FTW

oh,and he used a batarang to end one fight with cap,but he was stalemating him pure h2h for several minutes while cap had his shield and he had nothing.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:34 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Mindset
Nightwing-Wins
Daredevil-Stalemates(Whoever can fight longer wins)
Captian America-Loses
Robin(Tim Drake)-Wins
Green Arrow(Connor Hawke)-Wins
Wildcat-Wins
Black Canary-Wins
Black Panter-Not sure
Red Hood(Jason Todd)-Wins

Wildcat should also beat Batman in Brawling, remember Batman can't use his gadgets. This is straight up H2H combat

Captain America has fought Batman to Stalement also, but Roger has super human strength which is unfair of 10 men. So this is not fair. 1 hit might Ko Bats

Black Panter feat and oppenent is more to take notice too
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t405357.html
I say Panther wins,
Here a site for Batman Feats !
http://members.tripod.com/agent0x7/crossovers.html

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:35 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Mindset
Did Batman use gadgets when he fought Cap?

Anyway I don't regard crossovers as anything more than toilet paper.

In Marvel vs DC, Batman at least used batarangs(SP) and in JLA/Avengers, Cap did have the shield at the time of their fight.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

lol.so his shield isn't a significant factor in a fight with batman?

i'm done here.

batman FTW

oh,and he used a batarang to end one fight with cap,but he was stalemating him pure h2h for several minutes while cap had his shield and he had nothing.

Did Cap Slap Batman with his shield? Or was it for show? lolz.... This is also h2h combat remember no equipments

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:37 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Let me tell you how this goes-

Bat and Cap stalemate for a long period of time. Maybe even with Bats having a slight edge due to no shield (I'll humor you).

Then Batman starts tiring and Cap's still running on 50-75% battery power.

Then Cap starts beating on Bruce's tired, collapsed body.
humor me? you say that as if my notion is ridiculous or something.

two men supposedly equal in h2h engage each other.one has a weapon he can use as an estension of his body and work seemlessly to his advantage due to years of training and experience with it.the other has his fists.but the other still stalemates the weapon weilder.okay now take that weapon away.logically,who would you say wins this bout?

the decision is clear.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:38 PM
Silent Master

Cap didn't use the shield in their fight during JLA/Avengers

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:39 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

unfortunately that still leaves one encounter.lol

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:40 PM
Silent Master

Where Batman did use weapons and Cap only lost due to outside circumstances.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:43 PM
namorsubby

he used them after they fought extensively without him relinquishing a single batarang.

i have the issue,i need not be reminded.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:49 PM
Silent Master

Most of the fight happened off-panel, you can't prove that was the first time he used a weapon.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:50 PM
namorsubby

ok then i'm supposed to assume he did? even though i saw him do perfectly fine without any while cap had his red mitts all over that niftty shield of his?

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:57 PM
Silent Master

Since when is barely moving your opponet with your attacks while you get sent flying from his = doing just fine?

BTW, didn't we join the fight with Batman hiding from Cap in a sewer in an attempt to ambush him, that is hardly the act of someone that is doing "perfectly fine" in a fight.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 12:01 AM
namorsubby

laughing so you're saying captain america actually won right? this is rich

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 12:02 AM
Silent Master

Let's see, changing what somebody said during a debate and then making fun of the new statement, there is a term for people use that tactic.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 12:04 AM
namorsubby

all i'm saying is he was doing fine and he stalemated him during the time in which they engaged.you're trying to undermind his performance by pointing out specific parts of the fight and in essence emphasizing it to make it look worse.

what's the term for it? i'd love to know.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 12:08 AM