KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Buddy Baker, The Animal Man!

Respect Buddy Baker, The Animal Man!
Started by: Faux Smurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

52 Powerup

Says that, since his power up in 52, now he can tap into the Red on a universal level.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Sees all the animals he can pick from cataloged.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 08:30 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Hand to Hand

Demonstrates a little martial skill while his powers are out of whack.
(please log in to view the image)

Pwns some Thanagarians (with powers).

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 08:33 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Sees all the animals he can pick from cataloged.

and those were just the animals with "flight powers" he could pick from. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 10:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bazrox

Clearly more than just flight, seeing that there's land based animals in the picture.

Originally posted by Faux Smurph
Buddy now has access to the Universe's morphogenetic field, allowing him to tap into the powers of any animal that has lived in the entire DCU.

Perhaps McDuffie should have read this. If I remember correctly, it's mentioned in JLA that he's now stuck to using alien species, probably because of Anansi.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 11:39 PM
Bazrox is currently offline Click here to Send Bazrox a Private Message Find more posts by Bazrox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Bazrox
Clearly more than just flight, seeing that there's land based animals in the picture.

Perhaps McDuffie should have read this. If I remember correctly, it's mentioned in JLA that he's now stuck to using alien species, probably because of Anansi.
Issue number?

I saw it mentioned in the JLA that Anansi's messing with Buddy and Vixen, and I know what's up with Vixen's powers, but... I might have missed something, or might not have the latest issue.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 11:49 PM
blairwest43

Quick question- Do you think that he'd be able to call upon the powers of king kong or godzilla?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2010 02:03 AM
blairwest43 is currently offline Click here to Send blairwest43 a Private Message Find more posts by blairwest43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by blairwest43
Quick question- Do you think that he'd be able to call upon the powers of king kong or godzilla?
If he was in the same universe or fighting them, yes.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 04:16 AM