KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Will You Watch Season 8?

Will You Watch Season 8?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 11 84.62%
No 2 15.38%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Will You Watch Season 8?
Started by: Amazon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Hell yes I'll watch season 8, with or without Lex. Haven't missed an episode since it's inception!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:24 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I have watched for 7 years, ill be damned to go that long and not see it through till the end. Last year, was a dud, but it seems like new regime are going out of there way to show that things have changed. I honestly havent missed Lex, and not having Lana automatically makes the show much better. And Starkiller was very good in his first episode as Davis.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 04:20 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

The thing that disappoints me most about Smallville is the lame writing and bad plot holes and twists that go no where. All the lame reasons Lex couldn't figure out Clark was an alien. Then at the very last episode he finds out, and everyone is freaking out that he will try to control clark, but nothing happens. The fortress collapses and Lex disappears.... Seriously... That is completely F****** lame. I haven't watched season 8 but from the commercials it seems as though they aren't even talking about it let alone having Clark be controlled by Lex. 7 years of build up for THAT Michael rosenbaum deserved better than that.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 01:11 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Lex might return

-----------------------

From a guy who worked with the show and knows what he's talking about. Word is spreading that Lex will be making a return to Smallville this season. Its not specified exactly when or for how long, but I wanted to let everyone know in case you haven't seen it yet.

http://morrischapdelaine.com/posts/show/84

"In other related news...its starting to sound more and more like Lex WILL be making a return to Smallville soon...I'll just leave you with that teaser until I know more. I hear their first episodes are looking really sick, and the cast and crew is excited to hear the fan response."

I would like to suggest that we don't fill up his email box with questions, or bombard his blog with questions. He can't say more than he already is, please respect that.

This is HUGE news. And I'm sure when more about it becomes available we'll know about it.

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 03:11 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hermione7
Lex might return

-----------------------

From a guy who worked with the show and knows what he's talking about. Word is spreading that Lex will be making a return to Smallville this season. Its not specified exactly when or for how long, but I wanted to let everyone know in case you haven't seen it yet.

http://morrischapdelaine.com/posts/show/84

"In other related news...its starting to sound more and more like Lex WILL be making a return to Smallville soon...I'll just leave you with that teaser until I know more. I hear their first episodes are looking really sick, and the cast and crew is excited to hear the fan response."

I would like to suggest that we don't fill up his email box with questions, or bombard his blog with questions. He can't say more than he already is, please respect that.

This is HUGE news. And I'm sure when more about it becomes available we'll know about it.

I don't think that is news. I think it was always suggested that even though michael rosenbaum was no longer in the show that he would make guest appearances every now and then. I bet he'll show up closer to the end of season 8 to finish everything off. When and if he does come back I will totally watch those episodes. He's soooo yummy and an awesome villian. Looooev sexy lexy.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 04:39 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy31

I still think Smallville is Awesome... It is darker, but had toi go that way if you arent having a freak of the week... I miss Lana, I loved the love story... It is also nice to see clark and Lois getting closer... The show still rocks!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 02:36 AM
rogy31 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy31 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigRed

I love the show. I don't follow the comics or anything about that, so it doesn't bother me if they stray from them or whatever.

I love the Lois and Clark story. They keep teasing it and teasing it with a slow build and the pay off will be huge when they finally do get together (for me at least).

Plus, I love the DD storyline.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 03:26 AM
BigRed is currently offline Click here to Send BigRed a Private Message Find more posts by BigRed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

According to her, there are some particularly juicy episodes featuring Tess Mercer in season eight. “I am not in every single episode so they kind of come and go but there is a really great episode with Luthor and Me that I am pretty excited about. I ask him to do some things for me and it does not turn out too well.

http://www.acedmagazine.com/content/view/2182/33/

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 01:59 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote