KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes Marvel did a great job 7 38.89%
No Marvel butt raped spider-man again 3 16.67%
I want sex with Aunt May she is a hot babe 5 27.78%
Steverules is the coolest guy I know 3 16.67%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anti-Venom
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I haven't casted a vote yet either.

Here3's hoping Brock as Anti-Venom is here to stay

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 12:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I don't mind either way, it's good to have him back as a strong villain and not one with any weaknesses at this point.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 03:48 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well i wouldn't call him a villain.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 05:26 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I wouldn't either. He appears to be somewhat of a good guy.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 08:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Prefer a villain

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 10:02 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

He's actually a hero.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 10:08 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yeah I know but...if he were a villain then we'd see him fight spider-man more often. Plus I'm not sure if Anti-venom is a symbiote or not, not the kinda symbiotes we've had before anyways

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 10:12 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Sort of like a new breed of symbiote?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 10:15 PM
steverules
The doctor

Yeah most likely, just hope he has a weakness otherwise it's a little boring

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 10:17 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
I don't mind either way, it's good to have him back as a strong villain and not one with any weaknesses at this point.

blink

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 04:55 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jynocidus
Sadly, you're the proof..

ANybody else think that Anti-Venom looks like Venom 2099? I think that's slick, and kinda significant to something like fall of the heroes? I dunno. Just a speculation

T-Shirts Coming Soon! XD

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 03:24 AM
Jynocidus is currently offline Click here to Send Jynocidus a Private Message Find more posts by Jynocidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

umm im srry but i missed the anti venom thing....could someone fill me in on whats up with anti venom...like where he comes from...how hes related to an old spidy villian and whats he here for....sorry i missed it and i feel left in the dust embarrasment

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 04:06 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

Anti-Venom is Eddie Brock with another symbiote. The new symbiote is basically left-over cells of the Venom symbiote that formed into another symbiote organism from Mr. Negative's "mystical" touch on Brock. Anti-Venom has pretty much been fighting along side Spider-Man, for the most part, and fighting against the Mac Gargan/Venom since Marvel has been writing on him.

Last edited by Phoenix2001 on Nov 16th, 2008 at 09:25 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:23 PM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
Anti-Venom is Eddie Brock with another symbiote. The new symbiote is basically left-over cells of the Venom symbiote that formed into another symbiote organism from Mr. Negative's "mystical" touch on Brock. Anti-Venom has pretty much been fighting along side Spider-Man, for the most part, and fighting against the Mac Gargan/Venom since Marvel has been writing on him.

Oohs thanks

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 09:46 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

They'll find a way to turn Anti-Venom to a villain. He makes Spidey weaker as he gets near him, that's awesome for a villain.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 06:44 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keehar

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! This character was so lame. Just another bad product of all the crap they've been doing to Spidey lately.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:45 PM
Keehar is currently offline Click here to Send Keehar a Private Message Find more posts by Keehar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

don't want no Anti-Venom to exist. Why? Cause im still hoping that the whole brand new day crap with be erased from marvel continuity. When they bring things back to NORMAL THATS when it's ok to bring The Venom back.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 10:51 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Anti-Venom was lame.

Just another in a long line of lame symbiote villains.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 10:53 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

At least they've finally brought Eddie out of the gutter.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 06:32 AM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote