KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » FP Darkseid vs. FP Galactus

FP Darkseid vs. FP Galactus
Started by: KuRuPT Thanosi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
A weaker Thanos lost to Adam's ghost. Thanos had already killed Warlock earlier. Ds is nowhere near like Galactus. For you to even compare the two just reeks of fanboyism.

What are Darkseid's high feats?

Galan says:

Jack kirby already stated FP DS=Galactus and Kirby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone's opinion. As for his high feats....well did u just not read the post i have above.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Oooooo my God now Darkseid = Galactus ........ Okay Galan go ahead and make that thread and lets see how it turns out. Comparing him to Thanos is one thing but now Galactus LOL unbelievable.

Galan says:

Once again, Jack Kirby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you and everyone else.

It has at least been confirmed that Kirby did say this which I wasn't sure about one way or the other. However, as I said Galan believes DS=Galactus so I wanted to see what other posters thought. I Don't have a problem with Galan actually, I just want to see if others agreed with him.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 05:54 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^

you know, i totally forgot that i'd made such unsubstantiated claims. thank you KuRuPT Thanosi, for pointing out my sheer stupidity. i am now a better debater for it.

thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 05:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

HaHa that was a funny post Galan. I wouldn't call it absurd per se just your opinion on power levels of these particluar people.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 05:59 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i know, big "" on me. once again, thank you. thumb up

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 05:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Technically, shouldn't "full power" Darkseid include the ALE and the Soulfire formula?

If so, he owns Galactus' oversized "special" helmet.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:01 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

KuRuPT Thanosi is the voice of wisdom on this board.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Technically, shouldn't "full power" Darkseid include the ALE and the Soulfire formula?

No.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:02 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by Galan007

you know, i totally forgot that i'd made such unsubstantiated claims. thank you KuRuPT Thanosi, for pointing out my sheer stupidity. i am now a better debater for it.

You're not stupid friend, never have been.

That's probably an old quote, posted during a more innocent time,
and we've all had our newb days,
heck, I'd like to keep my first couple months at kmc incognito,
I stated and believed some outlandish fantasies, mostly due to lack of personal research.

Anyway, Galan is one of our best informed debaters at kmc,
bumping some old ass quotes is a bit unfair imo.

Let's stick to the present shall we. smile

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:02 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Old as in YESTERDAY lol. I'm cool with Galan and I have no problem with him. As I said I was just trying to see if others agreed with him nothing more.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:06 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mr Master
You're not stupid friend, never have been.

That's probably an old quote, posted during a more innocent time,
and we've all had our newb days,
heck, I'd like to keep my first couple months at kmc incognito,
I stated and believed some outlandish fantasies, mostly due to lack of personal research.

Anyway, Galan is one of our best informed debaters at kmc,
bumping some old ass quotes is a bit unfair imo.

Let's stick to the present shall we. smile
i never made that comment [was being horribly sarcastic with my above posts], but thanks for the props mr m. big grin

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 12th, 2008 at 06:15 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:12 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

You never made that comment are you serious? So, where did I get that from? Your really making yourself look bad denying you said that when it's there for everybody to see in another thread.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:23 PM
TheBadguy

Do you want me to pull the quote from the other thread Galan do I really need to do so? Or can you admit you did say that?

laughing out loud

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ds is nowhere near like Galactus. For you to even compare the two just reeks of fanboyism.

What are Darkseid's high feats?

Galan says:

Jack kirby already stated FP DS=Galactus and Kirby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone's opinion. As for his high feats....well did u just not read the post i have above.

Oooooo my God now Darkseid = Galactus ........ Okay Galan go ahead and make that thread and lets see how it turns out. Comparing him to Thanos is one thing but now Galactus LOL unbelievable.

laughing got him

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:27 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

i never made that comment [was being horribly sarcastic with my above posts], but thanks for the props mr m. big grin

cmon, its obvious you said it even before he pulled up the quote, just based off your reaction when he brought it up.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:29 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

you guys are crack ups. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:38 PM
TheBadguy

ha nevermind lol

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 06:51 PM
darthgoober

You never made that comment are you serious? So, where did I get that from? Your really making yourself look bad denying you said that when it's there for everybody to see in another thread.

Stop. Now. He never, nor would he ever in anything but jest, make such a ridiculous statement. Stop or you're going to end up looking really, really dumb in my next post...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 07:37 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Really? then check out this thread and it was no jest as that will be pretty clear after reading the back and forth.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=7

page 7

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 07:39 PM
darthgoober

Really? then check out this thread and it was no jest as that will be pretty clear after reading the back and forth.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=7

page 7

Just remember I tried to warn you...

Take a close and careful look at the user name of the person in the other thread that you're quoting...

Originally posted by The Great Galen

Now take a look at the name of the guy you're talking to and about in this thread...

Galan007 said:

Kirby's says a full powered Darkseid is equal to Galactus and since I trust his words over you and everybody else I'll believe him. Now I haven't seen this quote from Kirby nor do I know if it's true or not that Kirby said that. However, the fact remains Galan007 believes it so I want to get other opinions on that statement.

Now I'm not sure what Galan thinks a FP Darkseid is but if that included the ALE so be it

...notice anything?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 07:43 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

As Mr. M said, Galan is one of the better debaters on KMC

I learned alot from him

Galactus wins

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 07:46 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Good point Darth and that then was my bad. However, when I orginally made the thread I knew the poster was A Galan and didn't specify which one. Since Galan007 responded with a face I assumed it was him. However, that was the wrong assumption and I apologize to Galan007 for getting them confused once he posted in this thread.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 07:49 PM
-K-M-

Galan007 is overated anyways....yeah I said it mad

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 08:02 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote