KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Is there anything Cyclops can't get off his lawn?

Is there anything Cyclops can't get off his lawn?
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Is there anything Cyclops can't get off his lawn?

I was just wondering.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 05:39 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Hulk.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 02:08 PM
#1110 is currently offline Click here to Send #1110 a Private Message Find more posts by #1110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* nah... Hulk not getting blown away by a mega optic blast is PIS & CIS in Cyke's part...

* maybe classic Juggernaut, once he starts to be (no momentum), but if Juggy is standing still, he would be blown back... smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 02:16 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I'm thinking about making a flash or 3d animation of Scott sitting in a lawn chair and just blasting everyone that steps on his lawn.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 03:04 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Technically... he couldn't even get the Sentinel off his lawn. stick out tongue

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 07:20 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Technically... he couldn't even get the Sentinel off his lawn. stick out tongue

LOL, True.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 06:45 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah but when he was done that sentinel wished it wasn't there in the first place.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:11 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm thinking about making a flash or 3d animation of Scott sitting in a lawn chair and just blasting everyone that steps on his lawn.

you should really do that. That would be so funny

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 06:36 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I was just wondering.

weeds.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 02:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* practically, the answer should be none... but of course, there's always PIS & CIS to boot... why? as far as i remember, in Civil War, it was implied that Cyke has the capacity to store unlimited amount of energy... and it is also implied that Cyke holds back his true power, afraid that he might hurt everyone he loves... and what we see now is only a fraction of what his true power really is... can't imagine the "get off my lawn" sentinel blast & the Onslaught armor crack is only a fraction of his true power... wink

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 04:46 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypester
Not as Hype as I'd like

That's crazy. There's nothing Cyclops can't get off of his lawn.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:01 PM
Hypester is currently offline Click here to Send Hypester a Private Message Find more posts by Hypester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

When someone else used him, he was putting out about 2 gigawatts of energy, equal to a small nuclear reactor, and he overloaded Bishop in like 2 seconds.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:23 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Hulk

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 01:45 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk

Well, Cyke would probably not harm him seriuosly, but acording to logic Hulk should be blown miles away. The green guy is big and heavy, but he's not THAT heavy.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 01:56 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He's withstood it before, and actually cupped Cyke's face while healing from the damage at the same time.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 12:23 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by KingD19
He's withstood it before, and actually cupped Cyke's face while healing from the damage at the same time.

Originally posted by Badabing
I thought this was good:
(please log in to view the image)

And goes nicely with this:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 01:06 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

badabing only brought that up to mess with me... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 05:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Cyclops is badass. If he wanted Hulk off his lawn. He could do it.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 07:18 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by KingD19

I very well know that, but it makes no sense at all.

Again:

Cyke would probably not be able to harm the Hulk seriuosly, but according to logic Hulk should be blown miles away. The green guy is big and heavy, but he's not THAT heavy. After all Hulk's standing should only be as firm as the ground he's walking on and his grip to it ... nothing Scott's blast shouldn't be able to cope with.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 07:42 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Comic book logic my friend. In actuality, all of the times Cyclops shoots someone, they should be launched, but it doesn't happen all the time.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 09:35 PM