KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Is there anything Cyclops can't get off his lawn?

Is there anything Cyclops can't get off his lawn?
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

* insert dirty joke*

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 10:12 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix

* insert dirty joke*

Oh I like the way you think.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 10:58 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

haha thanx

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 02:17 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Yeah Nightcrawler ... I can see it now
Kurt: Catch me if you can!
*ports all over lawn*
Cyclops: Get back here you D*** elf!!!!!
*Shoot lasers and burns plant*
Kurt: Neener neener NEEEEEEEEEner!!!!!

lmao

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:25 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the wwh thing was ass. cyclops has had one of the most inconsistent power levels for years, and it only seemed to stabilise in the 90s. Then he started clearing forests, pushing back onslaught, and knocking down cl100's with ease.

also, it's not actually possible for cyclops to go "full power" with his visor on.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by Nighty101

Yeah Nightcrawler ... I can see it now
Kurt: Catch me if you can!
*ports all over lawn*
Cyclops: Get back here you D*** elf!!!!!
*Shoot lasers and burns plant*
Kurt: Neener neener NEEEEEEEEEner!!!!!

hahaha

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 08:11 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

lololololololololololol man where in the heck do i come up with this funny crap?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 12:49 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Originally posted by Quincy
Cyclops is badass. If he wanted Hulk off his lawn. He could do it.

there's a reason they call him "boy scout"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 02:48 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

there's a reason they call him "boy scout"

which is...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 06:10 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Raoul
which is...

He always comes prepared and does a good deed daily and gets the job done. Honest, trusthworthy, loyal, helpful, clean, courteous, kind, reverent and respect ful.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 07:47 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He always comes prepared and does a good deed daily and gets the job done. Honest, trusthworthy, loyal, helpful, clean, courteous, kind, reverent and respect ful.

at least he used to...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:11 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

at least he used to...

For Christmas I will get you a job as head writer for all X-Men related work.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:22 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

For Christmas I will get you a job as head writer for all X-Men related work.

laughing out loud

now that would be a present and a half...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 09:43 AM
Nighty101

which is...

he is a wus. And Wei Pheonix is right on somethings. He is responsible, caring, now lemme add an over to about all of those things. How can someone so "responsible" and "caring" be such a "bad ass"? Face it... Cyclops is a little B****. Who definately needs someone to make a man out of him. Apparently... Logan couldn't cut it. Maybe Kurt needs to annoy him more to piss him off laughing out loud .

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 11:56 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

he is a wus. And Wei Pheonix is right on somethings. He is responsible, caring, now lemme add an over to about all of those things. How can someone so "responsible" and "caring" be such a "bad ass"? Face it... Cyclops is a little B****. Who definately needs someone to make a man out of him. Apparently... Logan couldn't cut it. Maybe Kurt needs to annoy him more to piss him off laughing out loud .

1. You can call me Wei Phoenix.

2. Shows how much you know about Cyclops. I'm guessing that you've only seen him in movies and cartoons. If you knew anything about him then you'd know that he is also commanding X-Force a group of mutants including Wolverine who go out and handle things with not so friendly tactics. He also has many other bad ass feats and moments.

3. You can be a bad ass and still care about people and be responsible. You think Batman isn't a bad ass? How about Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, etc.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 03:17 AM
Nighty101

1. You can call me Wei Phoenix.

2. Shows how much you know about Cyclops. I'm guessing that you've only seen him in movies and cartoons. If you knew anything about him then you'd know that he is also commanding X-Force a group of mutants including Wolverine who go out and handle things with not so friendly tactics. He also has many other bad ass feats and moments.

3. You can be a bad ass and still care about people and be responsible. You think Batman isn't a bad ass? How about Superman, Silver Surfer, Thor, etc.

1. You can call me Nighty. big grin
2. I know alot about Cyclops actually. I've read the entire Marvel Encyclopedia, watch the movies, the tv shows, and read ALOT of Uncanny X-Men. And I don't care who he leads. I'm just glad that in this knew Wolverine in the X-Men it is LOGAN leading it NOT Scott.
3. ... No ... no you cannot. And don't even MENTION Batman or Superman. God they get on my nerves. Dam DC copycats.... anyway... Silver Surfer is an odd alien who has too many soft spots, and Thor is .... a .... "god". So .... gods can't be badasses. gods are SUPPOSED to be roll models. not badasses.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 04:32 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

2. I know alot about Cyclops actually. I've read the entire Marvel Encyclopedia, watch the movies, the tv shows, and read ALOT of Uncanny X-Men. And I don't care who he leads. I'm just glad that in this knew Wolverine in the X-Men it is LOGAN leading it NOT Scott.
3. ... No ... no you cannot. And don't even MENTION Batman or Superman. God they get on my nerves. Dam DC copycats.... anyway... Silver Surfer is an odd alien who has too many soft spots, and Thor is .... a .... "god". So .... gods can't be badasses. gods are SUPPOSED to be roll models. not badasses.

both batman and superman are older then all of marvel except for maybe Namor

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 04:39 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

wow.

all superheroes are to some degree responsible and caring. it's not just the boy scout types.

you call cyclops a b*tch, yet pretty much every x-man ever has been willing to follow his lead.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 02:09 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

wow.

all superheroes are to some degree responsible and caring. it's not just the boy scout types.

you call cyclops a b*tch, yet pretty much every x-man ever has been willing to follow his lead.

And almost every female has fallen for him and submitted to the shades.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 02:13 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

1. Yeah not yet.

2. There is no movie or cartoon that has ever done him justice so saying that you watched the cartoons and movies lets me know that you only know about the amount as the general public who viewed the movies and cartoons which he is portrayed as a tool/lame/wuss. Reading an encyclopedia can't and won't tell you enough about the character as the actual comics being referenced in the encyclopedia. There are certain emotions and traits being portrayed in the actual comics.

3. Surfer may be a pacifist at heart but he really steps his game up and gets down when he needs to do so. Norse Gods being role models? Shows how much you know. The Norse Gods care very little for humans outside of Thor. They don't watch over Earth or protect it.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 02:31 PM